HPV-GENITAL WARTS..... WHOS GOT IT?

thefarm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol

you're so teenage son

extremely naive

i'm sure there are goody two shoes church goin nerd bitches in your highschool on honor roll who don't even cuss who secretly have had more dicks than you've had birthdays

yeah im 17..i think ive put that out there already.but whatever though.all im saying is its a crap shoot.you can get your first time if your fucking with the wrong people.that being said if she is known to be a slut or acts like one chances are she is one and there is more probability that she does have something,maybe not hpv but something.i dont see whats so naive about that...if she doesnt look clean then she probably isnt.if your hearing about her fucking alot of dudes than she probably isnt.thats like common sense guy...whateverthough im not gonna argue with yall.

HELLA MAD HE DOESNT HAVE A PLEASURE BUMP ON HIS DICK.

BITCHES LOVE THE PLEASURE BUMP.

THATS NOT TRUE I HAVE THOUSANDS OF PLEASURE BUMPS DOWN THERE!THOUSANDS!I THINK THEIR JUST RAZOR BUMPS BUT STILL THERE IS THOUSANDS OF THEM!!!!AND I AINT NO VIRGIN EITHER YOU CAN ASK YOUR MOM AND SISTER AND YES I AM YOUR FATHER LIKE SKYWALKER BITCH ASS FOOL ALDJALKGJALHGadi:foJBGK;LAJGA;LKJNHBAK;LJGHK;LGJGK;FLJAHK;LJRIRHAJGADKL;JGGG;J!!!!FUCK YOU!!!!

THATS NOT TRUE I HAVE THOUSANDS OF PLEASURE BUMPS DOWN THERE!THOUSANDS!I THINK THEIR JUST RAZOR BUMPS BUT STILL THERE IS THOUSANDS OF THEM!!!!AND I AINT NO VIRGIN EITHER YOU CAN ASK YOUR MOM AND SISTER AND YES I AM YOUR FATHER LIKE SKYWALKER BITCH ASS FOOL ALDJALKGJALHGadi:foJBGK;LAJGA;LKJNHBAK;LJGHK;LGJGK;FLJAHK;LJRIRHAJGADKL;JGGG;J!!!!FUCK YOU!!!!

IN14828.jpg

Pissing fire isn't a symptom?

No, actually, it's a symptom of a Urinary Tract Infection, which can be caused by chlamydia if left untreated for a long period of time.

Often, men will go in to seek treatment for this, or itching and rednes (symptoms of a male yeast infection) but find out that they've been carrying chlamydia or gonorrhea for a long time...

How many people could this have been passed to in the last year?

And PDW? if that's only in reference to hpv, then why mention smells and drips, which are symptoms of other stds?

Regardless, there are so many men out there who don't get regular check-ups unless something is wrong, or someone they were with finds out they have something, which is how they end up spreading diseases unknowingly. Even then, not all of them will go get checked unless they have symptoms...

Archived