HPV-GENITAL WARTS..... WHOS GOT IT?

thefarm

Originally posted by rental+Oct 27 2004, 03:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rental - Oct 27 2004, 03:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-thefarm@Oct 26 2004, 03:49 PM

THE WORST PART ABOUT WARTS IS THAT YOU CAN CATCH IT FROM A BITCH THAT LOOKS CLEAN.

uhhhhh, actually i think this is true with any std. which is why people are supposed to wear CONDOMS! shit. i thought you dudes all knew.

[/b]

Yea, except genital wart's cant be prevented by wearing a condom if they are on the outside of her vag. You rub any where AROUND your penis i.e. you go in all the way and she makes contact with your pubic region thats it, shit's spread. The only consolation i can give you is that from what ive heard after about 7 year's or so the virus begin to subside.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rental+Oct 27 2004, 05:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rental - Oct 27 2004, 05:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-oneeightyone@Oct 26 2004, 08:35 PM

and chicks, if yoru letting some guy cream those nice sugar walls please abort yourself as soon as possible. thank you.

fucking christ! i guess you are that stupid.

[/b]

what do you mean by being stupid. please commence e-beef here. thank you.

Originally posted by willy.wonka@Oct 27 2004, 01:45 AM

your thread is making me scared to fuck a nice tonight.. hopefully she does not have genital warts

After proceeding to read this statement over and over, I have come to the conclusion that i have no idea what a nice is. After that, I racked my brain and came to a second conclusion that i HOPE, i repeat, I HOPE, you didn't mean "niece"..

Please tell me it just isnt true..

-A Concerned Citizen.

i've known some people who have had HPV, and Herpes. both of them successfully moving on in their sexual lives.

the one girl with herpes has a different long term BF and they have sex all the time with no condom. i've always wondered about how that works for them though, and how he's ok with it. she's pretty open about it, and like it's no thing. i dunno. she got it from one of her previous long term boyfriends and now takes meds to prevent outbreaks.

the girl i know who had HPV, had the top part of her cervix frozen off to remove any lesions.

thefarm is right in the fact that many people are supposed to have these things. and i think HPV is one of the least intrusive STDs except for maybe females who can develop cervical cancer if left untreated.

i'm just curios how old you are, and what type of people you are running with. these things scare the hell out of me. i wonder how long it will be before most younger people have some sort of STD.

Originally posted by Telo+Oct 27 2004, 09:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Telo - Oct 27 2004, 09:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-willy.wonka@Oct 27 2004, 01:45 AM

your thread is making me scared to fuck a nice tonight.. hopefully she does not have genital warts

After proceeding to read this statement over and over, I have come to the conclusion that i have no idea what a nice is. After that, I racked my brain and came to a second conclusion that i HOPE, i repeat, I HOPE, you didn't mean "niece"..

Please tell me it just isnt true..

-A Concerned Citizen.

[/b]

yeah, thats what i was thinkin, but i didnt rack my brain for it, but i did wonder

hpv i was readin up a while back and it said some shit about a cure for it, I know people come into the pharmacy to get shit for those things, damn, its nasty.l Aids, herpes, ghonorea, siphylis, everything, i see white collar people in suits with it and people who are trash with is....

i am going on 23 and have only had sex with 3 girls. if i could go back i probably wouldn't have had sex with two of them knowing what i know now. i trusted the two that gave me what i got. that was my fuck up but i bet most of you on here that have been in a long term relationship have had sex with your girlfriends if/when they were on birthcontrol. having sex with a condom on with a girl thats on birthcontrol gets old after a while. which has had me wondering for along time whether sex is worth it. this is a dumb analogy but for me having sex with someone i love without a condom is like being a passenger in a car without your seat belt on with your parents driving. you know you should be wearing your belt but you are way to comfortable to think of the possible consequences.

your dumb to think that you can look at someone and judge if they have a disease or not. they are just way to common and easily spread. i think that there are like 300 or more kinds of HPV and maybe 30 or 40 are cureable. on your average college campus more people than not have either hpv or herpes. or at least i was told.

the tweezers and xacto knife stuff was the truth. still yet to go to a clinic for treatment.

DIY as fuck

Originally posted by rental+Oct 27 2004, 12:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rental - Oct 27 2004, 12:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-»§ÜGÅR«@Oct 26 2004, 09:41 PM

how can u KEEP on having sex like that when you know you've got herpes?.. i just dont understand that part.

HPV isnt the same as genital herpes(HSV). HPV is the human papillomavirus. see here: http://www.niaid.nih.gov/factsheets/stdhpv.htm

[/b]

i need to learn to reread stuff before i comment. I actually JUST learned about this in my pathology class.. :yuck: fuckin disgusting.

and the comment about this guy cuttin off the warts w/ an exacto knife.... Unless this is bullshit, you hafta have some serious issues to not go and get that shit checked out and treated at a clinic.

HPV is SO common its ridiculous, and you might never even know/find out you have it unless you get regular check ups. And ladies, it sucks because you continuously need surgeries, and you have a huge threat of cervical cancer for the rest of your life. My friend has it, she had to go through so many biopsies and the like.

Seriously though, if this farm dude is for real, cmon guys, you never had unprotected sex in a serious monogamous relationship? If you say no youve either a) never been in a serious relationship or b) are lying your ass off.

Thing is, even if you have sex with a person in a relationship without a condom, do they know how healthy they are? How do you know? And BETTER YET... do you know how healthy YOU are?

Yo, public service announcement from gats.

ok here is a little something

Gonorrhea, caused by a bacterium, can infect either the male or female sexual organs as well as the mouth, throat, and rectum [really...this one Bulgarian that I worked with had a nasty case of ass-clap, as we called it... she looked like a fucking baboon]. Infected women may have a vaginal discharge [often referred to as "unexplained ooze"] or a burning sensation during urination, but usually have no other symptoms. Sometimes, there are

no symptoms at all in women. Men, however, usually have a discharge of pus (drip) from their penises, accompanied by a burning sensation when they piss. Usually, neither men nor women have symptoms with rectal gonorrhea [exceptions exist, though, as I explained about my friend, the ass-clap girl]. Victims of pharyngeal gonorrhea usually have no major symptoms but slight problems such as sore throat, fever, and chills may occur. Gonorrhea

is diagnosed through a culture test. An accurate blood test for detection of the disease has not been developed. That's right, they test for it by samp- ling the cells inside your bits-and-pieces. Gonorrhea may be completely cured by antibiotics if detected soon after the infection begins. If you're anything like the average Eastern European adult film star or starlet though,

you'll dilly-dally and let it fester. This only prolongs the treatment time, increases the treatment cost, and usually ends your budding career [while your ass starts a budding of its own].

stolem from the cult dead cow

http://www.cultdeadcow.com/cDc_files/cDc-0376.html

and the farm i just can stop laughing at you.

YO MUTHAFUCKAS, LET ME AKS Y'ALL A MOTHAFUCKIN QUESHUN!

Does your shit get a lot bigger when it's up. Like for instance are you 2 inches before and 5 inches after or whatever. I was talking to this chick and she said "ya my boyfriends is about the same size when it's hard and when its soft." That shit was mindbobbling to me. Like my shit increases in size, maybe not double or triple or anything like increadible hulk type steez, but it definitely gets bigger... What the deal?

Originally posted by thefarm@Oct 26 2004, 07:49 PM

...I FIRST GOT IT FROM A GIRL THAT WAS A VIRGIN.

...AFTER HER I GOT IT FROM ANOTHER GIRL. THIS GIRL NEW SHE HAD IT AND DIDN'T TELL ME UNTIL WE HAD ALREADY HAD SEX.

ok, how did no one else notice this...

so you got it from the first girl under wack circumstances...that blows, sorry to hear it. but with the second girl? how the fuck can you blame her for not telling her she had it, when YOU HAD IT AND DIDNT TELL HER EITHER? if you KNEW you had it already, you should have been wearing a condom anyway, even if you thought she was clean.

this whole thread is kind of dumb and far fetched, but whatever.

just imagine if i or mammero had made this thread. ha. it would be out of hand.

• 5 years later...

there is no 3 kinds of warts.

warts are of no harn to men, except for the fact they look ugly. women can develop cancer from the virus. the pictures you see in google and other places are the most extreme cases. usually they come in the for of little timy bumps. also check for skin tags.

so the girls who have it gotta keep themselves in check, which you should do anyway. men too.

There are hundreds of HPV strains. Most of them don't affect your genitals. Among the ones that do, wart causing strains are pretty much completely benign, while strains that do not cause warts have been linked to higher rates of cervical cancer. Over 50% of sexually active human beings are exposed to genital HPV at some time.

It is a myth that HPV stays with you forever, many (if not most) HPV infections are eliminated by the body within a few years. Warts can be persistent but are usually not excessive, unless you have a highly deficient immune system. Treatment for warts is usually much more unpleasant than the warts themselves. Some doctors see treatment of warts (genital and otherwise) as a purely cosmetic procedure.

In conclusion, this thread is full of morons, and it's no wonder that those who have had HPV warts don't share that fact with every partner they have. The shit is practically harmless.

There are hundreds of HPV strains. Most of them don't affect your genitals. Among the ones that do, wart causing strains are pretty much completely benign, while strains that do not cause warts have been linked to higher rates of cervical cancer. Over 50% of sexually active human beings are exposed to genital HPV at some time.

It is a myth that HPV stays with you forever, many (if not most) HPV infections are eliminated by the body within a few years. Warts can be persistent but are usually not excessive, unless you have a highly deficient immune system. Treatment for warts is usually much more unpleasant than the warts themselves. Some doctors see treatment of warts (genital and otherwise) as a purely cosmetic procedure.

In conclusion, this thread is full of morons, and it's no wonder that those who have had HPV warts don't share that fact with every partner they have. The shit is practically harmless.

That's nice and all, but HPV has been the source of considerable amounts of second hand drama/stress in my past, and I don't even have it.

So when females bug out when they're diagnosed with HPV, it's not hard for me to understand why. Guys can get warts surgically removed, mutilate themselves with whatever's handy or ignore them. Whereas women can have some pretty nasty complications...hence the drama I mentioned.

An ex-fling (pre-HPV on her end) I'm friends with has had to have surgery at least once every other year for the past few years, and it's totally fucked her up. It especially sucks since I still have a crush on her and she's been single for a while, but she's more or less sworn off sex.

Fearmongering aside, it's a raw deal for some people.

yeah, it's difficult to clear skin viruses from warm, wet orifices such as vaginas. I was just saying that most of the drama/stress comes from fearmongering. It's extremely uncommon for anyone to actually need surgery (in a medical sense) for HPV, the vast majority of "operations" to remove warts are purely elective. As far as I can tell wart causing strains are separate from cancer causing strains.

Some people get it worse than others, but the funny thing is that most people (very likely including you, statistically speaking) have or have had some strain of HPV. Men are not tested for it, the only way to know is if you have a wart causing strain that manifests symptoms. Stigmatization doesn't help anyone here, it just causes drama.

I PERSONALY HAVE BEEN BURNT BY AT LEAST 3 DIFFERANT KINDS OF GENTIAL WARTS THAT I KNOW OF. WHO ELSE HAS THIS PROBLEM? SUPPOSEDLY LIKE 85% OF SEXUALLY ACTIVE ADULTS WILL HAVE SOME STRAIN OF THIS DISEASE BEFORE THEY DIE. SINCE I STARTED GETTING BUMPS UP ON MY SHIT I HAVE RIPPED STUFF OFF WITH MY FINGER NAILS, TWEEZERS AND CUT HAVE IT OFF WITH TOE NAIL CLIPPERS AND AN EXACTO KNIFE. TACTICS ARE GHETTO AS HELL. DON'T FRONT.........

I'm no doctor, but this is not a safe way to remove warts.