HPV-GENITAL WARTS..... WHOS GOT IT?

thefarm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you guys arent going to believe it but after reading this thread im actually calmed as fuck now. i used to think hpv meant your dick was going to fall off and shit, now i know its all gravy. good thing i wrap my shit when i fuck and treat the aftermath like a chemical spill cleanup crew, i dont even touch the condom with bare hands, supercautiousniggeroner.com

My dentist found one on the back of my throat. I was scared shitless at the thought of it being cancer. I don't know why but when I think "lump", I jump to "=cancer" in my mind.

When test results came back as "hpv", I was happy that I wasn't going to die. The next few weeks I tried to figure out which chick gave me this magical gift.

Through the magic of technology it was removed before I could name it.

I still can't pin it on any one girl, but I secretly blame one in particular.

TLDR: I got them shits on my throat, now I throw darts at pics of an ex girlfriend.

if the bitch got a track record or looks suspect.wrap it up my nigga.

lol

you're so teenage son

extremely naive

i'm sure there are goody two shoes church goin nerd bitches in your highschool on honor roll who don't even cuss who secretly have had more dicks than you've had birthdays

you guys arent going to believe it but after reading this thread im actually calmed as fuck now. i used to think hpv meant your dick was going to fall off and shit, now i know its all gravy. good thing i wrap my shit when i fuck and treat the aftermath like a chemical spill cleanup crew, i dont even touch the condom with bare hands, supercautiousniggeroner.com

Jesus_facepalm.jpg

hpv leads to penile cancer which leads to your dick eventually falling off or being removed or you dying because that shit spreads to the rest of your body.

WRAP IT UP.

i should say CAN lead to penile cancer but....my point is you have warts on your dick nigga thats gross you shuoldnt act like that is normal.if someone gave my that shit someone would be getting found stuffed in a trash bag somewhere in a cornfeild in iowa.

i never had no weird shit happen with my dick...

as far as smells, drips, bumps.

if nothings going on how are you worried about shit?

This is what grosses me out about dudes. You all think that because you don't have any symptoms, there's no need to get checked....

eew, no.

Chlamydia is symptomless.

Gonorrhea is symptomless 20% of the time.

hpv is symptomless (unless you have the wart strain).

HIV is symptomless for the first few years.

disgust.

all of you get checked, swine.

This is what grosses me out about dudes. You all think that because you don't have any symptoms, there's no need to get checked....

eew, no.

Chlamydia is symptomless.

Gonorrhea is symptomless 20% of the time.

hpv is symptomless (unless you have the wart strain).

HIV is symptomless for the first few years.

disgust.

all of you get checked, swine.

thats in reference to HPV.

swinewoman

Archived