random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

@LUGR all the bugs I don't like.

Wisconsin lakefront spoiled my ass and the most I ever get in any of the places I've lived in this city was a few fruit flies in summer and horse flies that snuck in .

Butterfly's and months are cool though 

FFA3D81D-2537-4287-8CF8-97D46166B44E.jpeg

• Truth 1

@LUGR dude we got these dope ass bike trails that have a fuckton of fireflies.

5 years ago working at a hotel third shift in summer and spring, I'd take a late city bus to the back end of the mall and longboard the 5 mile bike trail to the resort and just coast smoking a joint listening to music on my headphones as the sea of fireflies lit the whole way.

Also tempted to hit up my younger friend in Hawaii and head out there, but I dunno how long I can stand living on a vegan farm in redneck Hawaii 

• Like 1
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

@LUGR dude we got these dope ass bike trails that have a fuckton of fireflies.

5 years ago working at a hotel third shift in summer and spring, I'd take a late city bus to the back end of the mall and longboard the 5 mile bike trail to the resort and just coast smoking a joint listening to music on my headphones as the sea of fireflies lit the whole way.

Also tempted to hit up my younger friend in Hawaii and head out there, but I dunno how long I can stand living on a vegan farm in redneck Hawaii 

Longboard, joint, tunes and fireflies!?!?

Excellent life choices

I just knew you were a firefly guy by the way you be posting sometimes.

• Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

34 minutes ago, morton said:

Unboxing videos are not what I am looking for when researching a product, I want an analysis after multiple uses, preferably with a review after some reasonable duration of time to take wear and tear into account.

The internet makes people stupid.

E7532C4E-97B1-4BCB-AA33-671C79BA6DD2.png

17 hours ago, morton said:

Unboxing videos are not what I am looking for when researching a product, I want an analysis after multiple uses, preferably with a review after some reasonable duration of time to take wear and tear into account.

The internet makes people stupid.

semi related

It would go against google's business model to provide direct, correct answers to queries.  If they did that, no one would click ads.

I thought google was getting steadily worse with answers.

Asking where in the gnome configuration are the pop out on hover, the 1st 10 results are how to install an ad blocker on an Android phone.  Almost the  exact opposite of a linux desktop.

Edited by xen

Yep, I think it is pretty clear that search is fucked. 

Typical tech model, take something people made to help, make it easy to use so it becomes standard then monetize the shit out of it until it is worthless.

Next up is to make google maps and all navigation just a way to sell you more, more, more...