random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I clip during my morning coffee shit about once or twice a week, and my clippers are over 10 years old but still look like new. I never clip my finger nails though, still bite them shits but with a smooth enough technique to keep them pussy friendly at all times.

Edited by Mercer
  • LOL! 1

On 3/15/2023 at 10:06 PM, Mercer said:

I clip during my morning coffee shit about once or twice a week, and my clippers are over 10 years old but still look like new. I never clip my finger nails though, still bite them shits but with a smooth enough technique to keep them pussy friendly at all times.

You and I have the smooth operator yet still disgusting habit in common my man. One time in life I got a manicure because they were giving them out free at some weird martini bar in Boston years back while I was in a date. The lady literally made a comment on how pristine my shit was she couldn’t believe I never had my nails done and was in fact a nail biter. 

• Truth 1

On 3/15/2023 at 7:06 PM, Mercer said:

You chew your nails during morning coffee shit ever?

4 hours ago, Mercer said:

Fucking love charcoal grilled steak so much, just flossed for over an hour with those little plastic toothpick + dental floss joints just for the scraps.

Charcoal grilled everything. Even a charcoal grilled sweet onion, I will eat the whole thing.

• Truth 3

5 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

My dude, you're not in Europe anymore.  This is America, and over here, we call that a purse.

Is it called cologne or perfume in America?

Noticed users posting in the perfume thread calling it perfume and shit. I always thought it was cologne.

26 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Is it called cologne or perfume in America?

Noticed users posting in the perfume thread calling it perfume and shit. I always thought it was cologne.

Here is why  they are classified as Parfums, Colognes, and Eau de Toilette.

I typically like the Parfums becuase it lasts longer and it's more bang for your buck.  However it the strongest of the three.  Some people like the scent but do not like it as stong so they go for the later two or becuase theor nose is more sensitive. 

Perfume (eau de parfum and parfum) features a higher concentration of essential oil.

It ranges between 20 to 30% of fragrance oils. 

Eau de cologne features about 2 to 4% of the essential oils, while eau de toilette features 5 to 15%.

Edited by ndv
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 2

3 hours ago, ndv said:

Here is why  they are classified as Parfums, Colognes, and Eau de Toilette.

I typically like the Parfums becuase it lasts longer and it's more bang for your buck.  However it the strongest of the three.  Some people like the scent but do not like it as stong so they go for the later two or becuase theor nose is more sensitive. 

Perfume (eau de parfum and parfum) features a higher concentration of essential oil.

It ranges between 20 to 30% of fragrance oils. 

Eau de cologne features about 2 to 4% of the essential oils, while eau de toilette features 5 to 15%.

Interesting

perfume = long and strong

good to know

• Like 1
  • Truth 1