random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
19 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Holy shit. I knew I was on to something. Fuck you Reddit.

I mean it is legit.  It's been a while since the last time I looked into it. But there are government set-asides for studies like this.  I mean don't get me wrong there is still a process of approval and paper work you have to fill out to get money to fund a scientific study like this.  But like I said, it's been so long I can't remember what department you have to go through.  But there are or have been plenty of scientific studies, surveys and such that they government has funded with tax payer money that some of these studies would be considered wasteful or useful spending.  So technically this would make an interesting study.  But whatever the guidelines the government lines out, I am sure somewhere in here you would have to include demographics e.g. classes of people, lifestyles may contribute to types of aromas.  Like for example, if someone has a poor diet that consists of nothing but fast food (processed) food, would their baby smell different than someone who is a vegetarian, compared to someone who strictly eats organic off the grid type diet.   In that case I'd like to know do native American babies smell more like petrichor,  opposed to native Alaskan (Eskimos) babies that may as well smell like petrichor, but are the aromas the same, one maybe sweeter, the other more earthy or pungent.  

This is a very good study.  But you may have a tough time trying to find women who would let a stranger in the room while giving birth to collect samples.  Some women you may not.  Depending on how in depth and thorough you want your study to comb over.  I mean I believe you would also have to consider the at birth aroma and then the post birth aroma, (a day or few days old aroma).   And that's just it, I believe in the process of applying for government grants for studies such as this you will have to outline all of this as part of your synopsis on the project.

And to go even further, other countries also contribute monies to studies like this.   It's basic human curiosity.  And this is the exact foundation where many many great sciences have been discovered inadvertently which have created medicines, products, or simply became a catalyst for discovering other things. 

Edited by ndv
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

21 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

So my fully realized question was something like this;

Babies are born and elicit cute responses from adults. Large eyes, big smiles, laughs, clumsy. I think it has been discovered that across all species, this was built in so that the adults of the species and parents of the offspring don't murder and eat the new born. I've been around for quite a few white baby child births and fresh out the pussy these little creatures smell good like baby powder. It's the weirdest thing. For days they smell like this. I don't ever remember any of the black babies in my family smelling like that. So I started to wonder if black babies smelled different to black people perhaps even on a spectrum that white people can't smell...

Sound far fetched? Maybe. But there is also light spectrums that exist that humans can't see, so maybe not so far fetched. And this was the basis of my question. Do white babies smell better to white people in order to keep our lizard brains from taking over and murdering our offspring. It wouldnt be necessary for black babies to smell good to white people in this far fetched scenario. Hence the question, do white babies smell better than Black babies.

that takes skill getting banned from nostupidquestions .

its up there with getting banned from trashyboners or trees

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

10 minutes ago, MOOGLE? said:

that takes skill getting banned from nostupidquestions .

its up there with getting banned from trashyboners or trees

The mods were big mad bro. It felt like some one just got done roasting them and dropped the mic on 'you probably didn't smell good as a baby' right before I posted my question.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

The mods were big mad bro. It felt like some one just got done roasting them and dropped the mic on 'you probably didn't smell good as a baby' right before I posted my question.

Misunderstood genius, one day they will be sorry.

• Truth 2

5 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

i've heard of it being frozen.

i hope it survives okay

My mate came over and changed the chiller drawer in my fridge to freeze mode to chill his cokes down and forgot to change it back when he got the cokes out.

Froze five mangoes, a bag of plums, a bag of nectarines, a bag of apples, two punnets of blueberries and one of raspberries and a lot of green veggies plus the aforementioned cheese. In total about 60 bucks worth of stuff that I'd just bought several hours earlier.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 2

22 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

can you freeze cheese

yea , plus depending on what brand and if its going out of a country  its already been frozen once before getting shipped out .

worked in 4 different cheese factories ...will also never touch string cheese ever ever ever again because of this

• Like 1
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

i hope it survives okay

My mate came over and changed the chiller drawer in my fridge to freeze mode to chill his cokes down and forgot to change it back when he got the cokes out.

Froze five mangoes, a bag of plums, a bag of nectarines, a bag of apples, two punnets of blueberries and one of raspberries and a lot of green veggies plus the aforementioned cheese. In total about 60 bucks worth of stuff that I'd just bought several hours earlier.

Turn all that fruit into smoothies.

• Truth 1

15 hours ago, LUGR said:

Don’t you quote tweet for clout on here all the time?

Nope I share tweets from twitter here, and on Twitter I bookmark them instead of hearting them because digital footprint.

You can see on Twitter who retweeted and quote tweets a tweet.

So if I heart a tweet and shared it here enough times, anybody can figure out by elimination my twitter profile.

Quote tweets on Twitter on trending topics will put you in the algorithm by top and latest increasing your profile visibility.

So say if I wanted to meat ride off Mero's clout and get followers from him, I'd quote tweet something he said with a gif.

Then I'd quote tweet topics and trending things he would.

For filler I'd go to reddit and look for jokes and memes from 5 to 6 years back and steal them while adjusting them to be current year.

From there once I get about 1k to 2k followers I ditch meat ride tweeting mero and just steal content from smaller profiles .

Easy route would be to screenshot my own tweets and post them as content on reddit once I get enough followers.

My actual profile is pretty lame and pretty much retweets from art , music, anime comic book meme shit.

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Truth 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

Nope I share tweets from twitter here, and on Twitter I bookmark them instead of hearting them because digital footprint.

You can see on Twitter who retweeted and quote tweets a tweet.

So if I heart a tweet and shared it here enough times, anybody can figure out by elimination my twitter profile.

Quote tweets on Twitter on trending topics will put you in the algorithm by top and latest increasing your profile visibility.

So say if I wanted to meat ride off Mero's clout and get followers from him, I'd quote tweet something he said with a gif.

Then I'd quote tweet topics and trending things he would.

For filler I'd go to reddit and look for jokes and memes from 5 to 6 years back and steal them while adjusting them to be current year.

From there once I get about 1k to 2k followers I ditch meat ride tweeting mero and just steal content from smaller profiles .

Easy route would be to screenshot my own tweets and post them as content on reddit once I get enough followers.

My actual profile is pretty lame and pretty much retweets from art , music, anime comic book meme shit.

D91E51C4-53C1-43B9-986E-3EE5AFFD2255.gif

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

31 minutes ago, LUGR said:

D91E51C4-53C1-43B9-986E-3EE5AFFD2255.gif

dont let friends meat ride for clout @LUGR

jennifer-connelly-gif-5.gif

"MEAT RIDING IS BAD MMK"

• Props 1
  • LOL! 2

I haven't watched regular cable tv in probably close to 15 years. Do they still have those cosmic psychic commercials where you can call in, answer a few questions, and find out if your dog was some one famous in a previous life? 

In retrospect that shit seems totally worth $1.95 a minute.

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I haven't watched regular cable tv in probably close to 15 years. Do they still have those cosmic psychic commercials where you can call in, answer a few questions, and find out if your dog was some one famous in a previous life? 

In retrospect that shit seems totally worth $1.95 a minute.

They do. But I think they call it Califonia Psychics.

• Like 1