random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

I hope not.

My wife and I have filled our home to be the dream estate sale. 

Without the hoarding.

I hear that, but I feel like in most cases these are items that have personal value.  They may have wider value to a select audience, but if the people who take care of your affairs lack caring or awareness of that value, that shit's going in the dumpster.  If they don't want to take the time to find an appropriate home or buyer for those items, they're probably ending up in a box at the thrift store.  It's maybe the harsher side of material possessions and death.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Is the opposite of prohomo-  conhomo, or antihomo?  Or just the classic nohomo?

Nogohomo.

Also, my favorite part of digging through dead people's shit is finding old correspondence no matter how mundane the subject matter. People had awesome handwriting back in the day.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

I wonder how many of those plastic glasses that spell out the year on your face are produced each year, worn for a few hours, and then thrown in the garbage.  Must be a lot.

image.thumb.png.0a4229189d5bd8d911347c6c43a2adb2.png

^ Rap letterish

image.png.d5eaf8823d587e7953f6086289cf2c0e.png

Haha, someone didn't think out this design very well

Was sending a text and looked to see if there was some sort of 'thanks' emoji.  I didn't find one, but saw the phone gave me spelling suggestions for thanks, including Uranus?!  But then I thought what the hell, instead of saying thanks to someone you could always say "hey, Uranus."  Why not?  There's no rules. #ungovernable 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

How come we call them unicorns and not unihorns? 

unicorn literally means. Borrowed into English by the early 1200s from French, unicorn comes from the Latin unicornis, “having one horn.” This root joins uni-, meaning “one,” and cornu, “horn.” (The Latin is a loan translation of the Greek monokeros, its equivalent of “one horn” and passing into English as monoceros.)

Today I also learned this.

But I learned my little pony absolutely ruined Google search for this as well today 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1