random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
9 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Okay. So my actual question was incredibly nuanced but me being the inflammatory asshole that I am boiled the question down to it's most simplistic base and used that as my headline for the post. The headline was 'Do white babies smell better than Black babies?'

But you know, there's a group of scientists out there, that conducted a study on this for whatever reason because humans are humans.  Because the government will fund stupid research like just because humans are curious and do stupid stuff. 

Edited by ndv
  • Truth 1

14 minutes ago, ndv said:

But you know, there's a group of scientists out there, that conducted a study on this for whatever reason because humans are humans.  Because the government will fund stupid research like just because humans are curious and do stupid stuff. 

So my fully realized question was something like this;

Babies are born and elicit cute responses from adults. Large eyes, big smiles, laughs, clumsy. I think it has been discovered that across all species, this was built in so that the adults of the species and parents of the offspring don't murder and eat the new born. I've been around for quite a few white baby child births and fresh out the pussy these little creatures smell good like baby powder. It's the weirdest thing. For days they smell like this. I don't ever remember any of the black babies in my family smelling like that. So I started to wonder if black babies smelled different to black people perhaps even on a spectrum that white people can't smell...

Sound far fetched? Maybe. But there is also light spectrums that exist that humans can't see, so maybe not so far fetched. And this was the basis of my question. Do white babies smell better to white people in order to keep our lizard brains from taking over and murdering our offspring. It wouldnt be necessary for black babies to smell good to white people in this far fetched scenario. Hence the question, do white babies smell better than Black babies.

• Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@LUGRlol. That old man knows exactly how good that baby smells. It's getting to the point where I'm wondering if baby powder isn't made out of ground up white newborns.

I think you are on to something, keep doing your research and report back with your findings.

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

7 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

So my fully realized question was something like this;

Babies are born and elicit cute responses from adults. Large eyes, big smiles, laughs, clumsy. I think it has been discovered that across all species, this was built in so that the adults of the species and parents of the offspring don't murder and eat the new born. I've been around for quite a few white baby child births and fresh out the pussy these little creatures smell good like baby powder. It's the weirdest thing. For days they smell like this. I don't ever remember any of the black babies in my family smelling like that. So I started to wonder if black babies smelled different to black people perhaps even on a spectrum that white people can't smell...

Sound far fetched? Maybe. But there is also light spectrums that exist that humans can't see, so maybe not so far fetched. And this was the basis of my question. Do white babies smell better to white people in order to keep our lizard brains from taking over and murdering our offspring. It wouldnt be necessary for black babies to smell good to white people in this far fetched scenario. Hence the question, do white babies smell better than Black babies.

Bruh, wtf?  You retarded?

Anyhow, man figured out in the early centuries that white babies smell vanilla and black babies smell chocolate.  Asian babies all smell like ginger, except Indian babies, they all smell like curry.  All babies smell like food if you're hungry enough.  And where do brown babies fit into your thinking?  Bruh, are you retarded?

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Bruh, wtf?  You retarded?

Anyhow, man figured out in the early centuries that white babies smell vanilla and black babies smell chocolate.  Asian babies all smell like ginger, except Indian babies, they all smell like curry.  All babies smell like food if you're hungry enough.  And where do brown babies fit into your thinking?  Bruh, are you retarded?

That's so counter intuitive. You can't make babies smell like delicious foods. The whole point is not to eat them, I'm pretty sure. I think it's a natural response to make the offspring both cute and not smell like a perfectly seasoned meal but to smell pleasant enough to not cast aside.