random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just now, One Man Banned said:

In these times I feel like you should be able to purchase a relatively cheep inflatable sex doll.  I'd like to amass a small army of them and then install them somewhere, but it's kind of an expensive prank.

“Install them somewhere”

Can you be more specific on where you would install them?

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, LUGR said:

“Install them somewhere”

Can you be more specific on where you would install them?

Off the top of my head..... Run one up a flagpole.  Shimmy up the flagpole and tie it off halfway up, then cut the line so it can't be lowered from below.  Tie a weight to it and you can anchor them in water like middle of a pond or lake.  Helium so they float in the air.  You can let it drift off or tie it off somewhere where it floats.  Maybe tie a weight to it and then throw the weight somewhere difficult to reach like a bridge pillar or something.  Highway sign or overpass.  Top half of a boxcar.  Make them all lock arms and wave from the side of a busy highway.  

• Props 1
  • LOL! 2

2 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

why would she go to the effort of shaving her upper lip if she missed those 4 long ass chickstache hairs to the left of her lip...does she know?

you need to tell her

thats what friends are for

@LUGRi was also trying to avoid my old weeb neighbor from downstairs while at the gas station so i asked a random clerk when they restocked on kwik trip bags of orange juice (i still cant get over that and bags of milk).

she turned around from stocking a shelf and i was paralyzed looking dead at the lip hairs for a good 15 seconds.

sadly the old neighbor caught up to me in the end , and gave me an anime recommendation and offer to visit his new pad to watch it with me

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2