random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was just randomly thinking about this girl I used to know who talked in her sleep. One night she was passed out and she said "Don't tell mom." I looked over and said "Dont tell mom what?" She replied "Dont tell mom about the oscar meyer weiners." I asked "what about the weiners?" She then stirred awake smiling. She looked at me and I was smiling and she asked what she just said. 

I can only speculate. This thought haunts me from time to time.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

I believe i called @Dirty_habiT a “dolt” and he got salty. Suspended me for a month or some shit back in November, i think. I checked in today to see what the oontz had to say about the party in the Capitol and just told him to put me back in my cell in the News section after exclaiming that i wasn’t afraid of a banhammer and “this is America bitch,” so if i get put back in solitary, cheers. @Dark_Knight @One Man Banned

Edited by abrasivesaint
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Trash 1
  • Props 2

2 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

I believe i called @Dirty_habiT a “dolt” and he got salty. Suspended me for a month or some shit back in November, i think. I checked in today to see what the oontz had to say about the party in the Capitol and just told him to put me back in my cell in the News section after exclaiming that i wasn’t afraid of a banhammer and “this is America bitch,” so if i get put back in solitary, cheers. @Dark_Knight @One Man Banned

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

5 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

You got suspended not banned.  Sounds like you can't stay away like Hua after telling us that's what you were going to do.

Can't trust the left to do what they'll say.  I'll pound that antifa ass just spread the butt cheeks @abrasivesaint

• Trash 1
  • LOL! 1

7 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

You got suspended not banned.  Sounds like you can't stay away like Hua after telling us that's what you were going to do.

Can't trust the left to do what they'll say.  I'll pound that antifa ass just spread the butt cheeks @abrasivesaint

Exactly, i said i got suspended. I didnt say banned. 

It’s also amazing i get suspended for calling you a dolt but you can essentially talk about ass raping me and that’s fine.  

Good talk breh.  

• Nega Props 1
  • LOL! 2

27 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

Exactly, i said i got suspended. I didnt say banned. 

It’s also amazing i get suspended for calling you a dolt but you can essentially talk about ass raping me and that’s fine.  

Good talk breh.  

Appears to have been taken personally.

Internet Lives Matter.  LOLOL

6 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

I've had the thought that it would be funny if the mags on the racks got 'edited' but too easy to get caught and a dumb thing to get caught for.  But the thought amuses me.

Its funny you mention this because I was thinking the same.   I suppose you could buy the mag amd put it back on the shelf?  I know thats throwing away some money but if you do it hear and there and if it catches steam it may be a news story which would be cool. 

4 minutes ago, ndv said:

Its funny you mention this because I was thinking the same.   I suppose you could buy the mag amd put it back on the shelf?  I know thats throwing away some money but if you do it hear and there and if it catches steam it may be a news story which would be cool. 

I considered that angle but not motivated to spend the $ on that crap.  I've also thought of various fake product placements to add to shelves.  But then you're getting into culture jamming.....

4 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

You got an antifa ass @abrasivesaint?  I was just telling you to hold the antifa butt cheeks open for me, they didn't have to be your own.  You seem to be rather accommodating however.  Thank you but no thank you "breh" lol.  (not sure what antifa is into really)

Again, calling you a dolt is a suspendible offense but this 7 year old styled commentary is A-OK, hilarious. 

I stayed away longer than my suspension out of respect for Raven and 12oz as a whole. I have nothing nice to say to you, aside from that i know you do a lot of work for Raven and this website. I won’t ever keep my mouth shut when it comes to calling you out on spewing nonsense in the news section, so i stayed away. 

• Props 1

Just to reach out to anyone that ive had problems with or just not got along with to reflect on how its a new year, new year new me making big changes you know, you only live once life is short and sometimes chaotic. We all have a whole lot of common experiences we can build on together and just bring a mirror to how time is impermanent but i like you less now and i already hated your ass, eat shit. 

• Like 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 1

Been getting these at the drive through place in the way home from the lake on the weekends. It's inspired me to want to own a daiquiri machine for this industrial kitchen idea I have in my head. 

My first job was washing dishes. I've always wanted a hot high pressure overhead sprayer with a three basin sink. Now I'm going to buy one at auction via bidspotter.com and install it in the home I will build. 

98E3928F-4075-4740-9EBB-DDFAFA089B31.jpeg

• Props 1

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Been getting these at the drive through place in the way home from the lake on the weekends. It's inspired me to want to own a daiquiri machine for this industrial kitchen idea I have in my head. 

My first job was washing dishes. I've always wanted a hot high pressure overhead sprayer with a three basin sink. Now I'm going to buy one at auction via bidspotter.com and install it in the home I will build. 

98E3928F-4075-4740-9EBB-DDFAFA089B31.jpeg

That looks like piss 

• LOL! 1