random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
23 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

I know some of you see something floating in the toilet and try to blast it in half with your pee

Not me, just consider the micro droplets of urine/shit water that you're causing by doing that.  It's bad enough as it is without trying to blast someone else's turd.  I'd just flush it or choose a different stall that looked like it was used by a human.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

55 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Not me, just consider the micro droplets of urine/shit water that you're causing by doing that.  It's bad enough as it is without trying to blast someone else's turd.  I'd just flush it or choose a different stall that looked like it was used by a human.

If you're using a public restroom you really don't have to be concerned with making droplets so long as you're clear of splashback.  It's not your floor, and you're already standing in the droplets of 100s of others before you.  There's also urinal vs toilet differential if you want to get mathematical.  Or if it's your home toilet.  Trust, it may not be you, but dudes be peeing on stuff.

One day after highschool I was fucking around in my car on a side street trying to duck this one annoying kid. I was with my ace at the time and I threw the car into reverse and started creeping backward so wouldnt see us. I didnt even fucking look and crashed into the ladies bmw behind me. The homie jumps out of the car and starta yelling about his neck like it was her fault. I jump out of the car and hes talking about suing me. I geg even louder and tell him I'll kill him before he gets a chance to take me to court and add in "I know where you go to school." I look over at the lady and to see if there is any damage. She is crying and shit and it looks like those two little vents are hanging off the front. I offer to try to put them back in for her and through the tears she tells me its no big deal, dont worry about it, I'll fix it myself later and she took off. 

It wasnt until years later I realized that she was probably terrified that I was going to hurt her or her kids after listening to the exchange me and the homie had just before.

I hope her husband didnt beat the shit out of her when she got home.

• Truth 2

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

It wasnt until years later I realized that she was probably terrified that I was going to hurt her or her kids after listening to the exchange me and the homie had just before.

I hope her husband didnt beat the shit out of her when she got home.

She probably told him some guys hit her car then threatened her so she took off, who would blame her in that instance, insurance covered the rest.  

Be happy you were living in a mainly street camera free society at that time.

• Truth 1