The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
22 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

That formatting gave me a stroke. Lol

12 (twelve) is the natural number following 11 and preceding 13. The product of the first 3 factorials, twelve is a superior highly composite number, divisible by 2, 3, 4, and 6.

It is approximately the number of full lunations of the moon in a year, and the number of years for a full cycle of Jupiter, which was historically considered the brightest "wandering star". It is central to many systems of timekeeping, including the Western calendar and units of time of day, and frequently appears in the world’s major religions.

• Props 1

D3 wearing guilty ass Oner. 

Funny applicable nonsense story.....2000/2001 or mayyyybe 2...I had on my all black D3’s at the mall. Niggas was on the escalator. These shits was so damn big my right shoe somehow got caught in the fucking stairs and literally ripped off my shit nearly taking my foot with it. Always heard stories of escalators doing foul ass shit to people like that but never believed the hype....Till it almost got me. Almost RIP  my right foots. Fuck The D3’s. Never forget. CoOl sToRy. 

• LOL! 2