The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That’s a catalog for the M Den stores in Michigan, featuring coach Jim Harbaugh & his family. He drinks whole milk, you should too.

I get your point, some people are waaaaaay to into this shit - and fuck face & body painters.

The whole I’m better than you because a bunch of kids you had nothing to do with beat a team that I had nothing to do with is pure nonsense. I’m a huge sports fan, but I never talk shit or go above & beyond with apparel / tchotchkes.

32 minutes ago, iloveboxcars said:

God damn imagine having zero identity whatsoever and latching your entire shit onto a fucking college 

Imagine getting paid $9million dollars a year to coach a college team that whose players make less than a Total million combined. And then paid probably $10k at least to pose in said teams gear for a catalog.... 

8 minutes ago, where said:

Idk if any of the Krispy Kremes in Canadadia had this feature but the og af ones made the donuts on conveyor belt fryer systems that were on display and it was dope.

It was a huge deal when they did open some up here. Dunno how they make them but Id assume its the same way. We had Dunkin Donuts for the longest time too but the aforementioned Tim Hortons put them out of business and they mostly packed up and left. I liked Dunks tbh, Tim's tied themselves to national Identity through clever marketing campaigns and just reign supreme here up north though.