Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/10/2023 in all sections

1. ⚪️⚪️ The Early 12oz Winter Gala Show ⚪️⚪️ 🎶⭐️ Your Host: T4M* 🌟🎶 ⬜️⬜️ Today's Line Up⬜️⬜️ ⚪️ @+plus+ ⚪️ ⚪️ @Mauler5150 ⚪️ ⚪️ @SukiSukiNow ⚪️ ⚪️ @misteraven ⚪️ ⚪️ @Deine Mudder ⚪️ ⚪️ @LUGR ⚪️ ⚪️ @Dark_Knight ⚪️ ⚪️ @SMdoubleXL ⚪️ ⚪️ @One Man Banned ⚪️ ⚪️ @KILZ FILLZ ⚪️ ⚪️ @fat ralphy ⚪️
    7 points
  2. 🎶 Yes folks, the competition is fierce, winter swag is the game and everyone is bringing their A game. I see you noticed the fabulous Anti Fart jacket that Mr. fat ralphy is wearing, state of the art material to hold in even those pesky silent squeakers. Before inflated . . . . When it's full.... Jacket provides heat for days, powered my gas, and also provides Safety and Comfort. Pass out anywhere, feel nothing but clouds everywhere you go ! Looking for the same comfort but ventilation? Than check out the following contestant's Swag. . . . ⚪️ @NightmareOnElmStreet ⚪️ Same purpose, more leg movement. 🎶
    5 points
  3. Stopped bye the grocery store today Sauces Beer Kimchee Snacks
    4 points
  4. I've been watching your gardening skills but haven't been paying attention to your dietary preferences and restrictions. So, I'll just list some thing that I like: Kimchee is a probiotic It is fermented cabbage, spiced Great on a burger instead of lettuce and tomato Great with tamales if you're out of salsa Perfect with steak and rice Never good with ice-cream
    3 points
  5. Kimchee is fucking awesome. But based on other definitively basic foods you've missed, I'd say you couldn't handle it anyhow.
    3 points
  6. 555twitter.com_1699667183862.mp4
    3 points
  7. @One Man Banned rusty trumpet
    3 points
  8. frogmouths think this makes two years running we've been seeing them. I'm schnitzel bitch volunteered on classtrip to parliament house wrote a note for the local greens senator on her notepad - had to be sneaky freights went to indian supermarket for random buys was hot so bought a drink not supernice thums down i say 104 degrees today big ass jellyfish my size 10's next to it for scale
    3 points
  9. https://www.seriouseats.com/risotto-con-i-gamberi-risotto-with-shrimp-5212626#toc-the-quick-and-the-head-keys-to-great-shrimp-stock @LUGR there are easier stock recipes for sure but this method will serve you well
    2 points
  10. I have an iPhone 13 I think, can’t remember the exact number. It’s nice. I like the wide angle camera capability. It does the trick. I’ll probably upgrade soon though and go all out on camera quality and storage size.
    2 points
  11. You're not missing much. Out of all the things you've never had, I am proud of you.
    2 points
  12. And props to the classic design X-Acto #11/#3
    2 points
  13. 555twitter.com_1699658620270.mp4
    2 points
  14. You know that shit has a compartment for snacks.
    2 points
  15. 2 points
  16. Sometimes... you just have to wonder what people were thinking when designing things. https://velo.outsideonline.com/road/road-gear/saddlespur-new-saddle-promises-to-be-more-than-just-a-saddle/
    2 points
  17. ..this, my friend, is like a fork in your path forward. Choose wisely which way you go now. Godspeed!
    2 points
  18. rapidsave.com_yes_or_no_challenge-t4zl0gyi3czb1.mp4
    2 points
  19. damn freights always come while doing school run. with more warnign could get batter shots
    2 points
  20. Beautiful beer. Shame the guy who runs it can be a bit of an arsehole sometimes
    1 point
  21. Nope, been a minute. I've been to many of the known oyster bars on both coasts in the past , before a lot of the farming took off. I've seen some farms on tv shows and it does appear more legit than some other farmed seafood. In the last year I've learned that the farmed Salmon are subject to sea lice and other things that affect their skin and health. Also wasn't crazy about how farmers can pick the flesh color they want and the fish are then given a diet that changes the color.
    1 point
  22. Regarding asian/import shrimp: https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2015/dec/14/shrimp-sold-by-global-supermarkets-is-peeled-by-slave-labourers-in-thailand There are tons of articles about this. I only buy gulf shrimp and love it.
    1 point
  23. built like a dollar store hot dog talkin bout "dont be lookin at my booty while i walk"...gtfo with you and you big little sister
    1 point
  24. Yo @mr.yuckpeep these janks!
    1 point
  25. Naw, not me. My friend likes them supposedly. The thought grosses me out. I was having rendang once and I think there may have been one in it. It was weird, different texture, definitely didn’t finish eating that part. Seemed like some sort of organ.
    1 point
  26. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00