Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/14/2021 in all sections

1. I'd like to see forums come back.. I remember being a kid on here staying up super late with team sleep probz and getting mad lolz from threads.. great times of my teenage years connecting and learning from one another that wasn't in form of a tik tok followed by some stupid fucking dance and filters.. BUT, I will say this cancel culture social media sjw shit is getting annoying.. To start off I'm not a fan of politics, just another form of division to me but whatever.. anyway the guy who owns the barber shop I go to was just bashed on social media by some instagram page "chicago boriqua resistance" that's apparently ran by some alderwoman out here.. anyway they posted a pic of him in his trump swag and said he stormed the capitol, ban his business, blahblahblah.. although he DID attend the rally he didn't actually storm the capitol himself and the pics they're sharing of him was in the lobby of some hotel in dc, NOT the "whyte house" like everyone claims it is but pics from months ago when he first visited dc.. I'm not buddy buddy with dude but everytime I've gone to the shop it's been nothing but love and respect even when he did rarely go on his political rants.. he's also done charity drives, 5k walks for ms, bike rides to raise money for homelessness, bbqs right outside of both shop locations for the community, overall I know dude has good intentions despite differences in views and being sucked into qanon but seeing how some of these people have immediately degraded him and bashed him while throwing out wild shit to and about him is super weird.. Like, if he was a piece of shit and being homophobic or racist to people or he's out here drop kicking children in the forehead or whatever the case may be then ok sure whatever do your thing "cancel culture" whatever that may be.. but jumping the gun like that when all of your "facts" that an alderwoman out of all people are lacing up out there for the interwebs are WRONG about dude is ridiculous and is going to keep dividing us further than we already are.. Anyway point being is i told my girl this months ago of what I think of social media nowadays, everyone wants a voice and wants to be heard, but NOBODY wants to listen, and whatever their opinion is on anything isn't opinion anymore it's LAW.. and everyone is super glued to their high horse because they feel their opinion or "fAcT" is superior than everyone else and think they're fucking albert einstein or something.. basically the equivalent to the "EyE sAiD wHuT eYe SaId" phrase which is SOOOOOOOO fucking annoying to me.. 😒 literally wanna punch people when they say that.. but yeah my whole quarantine shit started with me arguing with a kid from HS who used to snort pixie sticks on how the world isn't flat while he called me names and a sheep while his evidence was no reputable source, only other memes he found on facebook.. so yeah since then I don't even respond or put shit on social media anymore unless it's some story to my ig.. mostly of me cooking or being bored.. I think I typed enough for today I'm gonna go finish my coffee now.. 🖤☕
    7 points
  2. 4 points
  3. Yeah that jank looked like a massive hog. Turns out I was just just a tiny person and my dads dick is actually below average. According to my research, hog dicks skip a generation and I inherited my grand dads lap hog. This is why I have chosen not to have children.
    4 points
  4. Hopefully Raven ends up billion, or hundred million ballin and gets some global 12oz encrypted app going hosted on Space X satellites. It's so dope coming on here, knowing you're not being profiled, pick pocketed, and reported. Also dope none of us have the same beliefs politically, but agree on most of the other 99% of shit.
    3 points
  5. Me when everyone ditches social media and comes back to 12oz
    3 points
  6. Its my favorite part of fishing. Leaving my phone at home and walking in the river. I wonder when technology dependency will be acknowledged as a crippling addiction like some drugs.
    2 points
  7. You guys are going to laugh but I've been playing Splatoon 2 online. It's , ummmm , really freaking fun.
    2 points
  8. I really liked Ready Player One (as well as his other book Armada) so I was stoked when this was released. Just picked it up last week and I'm about 2/3 of the way through it. Similar to RP1 but a deeper dive into the characters.
    2 points
  9. Guess what guys. Passed my electric inspection today.
    2 points
  10. It should be given the clips we have heard about the designers of social media specifically going after aspects and features of the platform to make it as addictive as possible. They've said their goal is to capture your attention for the longest amount of time possible. Think about what that means if you use your time to make money..... and they're essentially STEALING it from you, from your employer, from your spouse, from your kids, from your neighbor, from a stranger in your community, etc.... Stealing from you. Stealing from everyone. And everyone is fine with.... in fact, they defend it in many cases, giving reasons as to why it's useful. I can't tell you how many times I've heard people say "well I use it to keep in touch with people I don't talk to." Those people have phone numbers, just save their number. Easy. Ditch the people that are exploiting the world and violating your rights as they break laws. These guys are going to be found guilty but they're just scape goats.
    1 point
  11. Lol yeah @MercerI agree. I'm a big privacy advocate and I will do what is necessary to protect everyone's privacy here. Just the other day we had some name dropping going on that was reported. We had to put a stop to it because it wasn't the right thing for our community.
    1 point
  12. My life feels like a delta blues record atm. I am neither happy, nor upset about it.
    1 point
  13. Yo I hadn’t even realized I hit 2 yet did you see it in social really eating with the maxed out Mac 10
    1 point
  14. Just need to douche out the bad leadership and turn them into ethically ran corporations. Maybe break them apart.
    1 point
  15. Mark my words, when these companies try to assert themselves under special laws as if they're necessary for communication.... we'll all be in some deep doo doo then.
    1 point
  16. Just got these in the mail. Was supposed to receive the raws back in November. I got a refund for them but I'm going to stick to my guns and stay a piece of shit and sell them.
    1 point
  17. Just that it wouldn’t have enough of an impact, but I think it’s all about the angle they see it from. So did your mom talk a bunch of shit about your dads inadequate dick?
    1 point
  18. That spot looks so rad @SMdoubleXL. The coffin spot and the layup. Looks like the kind of place you can really post up with a beer and some paint. Might have to visit.
    1 point
  19. Navitimer dials patina into a gold in tropical sunlight. Pretty wild. I like it The one in this pic is patina from South African sun story:https://www.hiddeninaihara.com/articles/thetropicalnavitimer
    1 point
  20. 1 point
  21. dont bust yet click to find out this trick for an extra 7 inches ive been trying to eat a gram of my own poop every day to build up a tolerance
    1 point
  22. Halfway to my destination and realized I forgot my phone and honestly didn't care. Felt good to not be attached to it, like that would have caused some people some anxiety.
    1 point
  23. that's all i got. until next time.
    1 point
  24. @Dark_Knightthanks dude...honestly, the role of fasting has been crucial. I think I will lose but it will slow without the cardio. Just a few weeks and I will get back into it slowly, funny how I can see it directly impacts my entire well being, mentally etc
    1 point
  25. and why are that coffin's contents still unknown to us? today's pies sturts desert pea - my state flower and I think a cool fucking plant that appears on anything to do with my state. first flower ca,e out pretty lame I always thought it would be redder. went to a place called Old Noarlunga because it was peaky hot and all the more popular spots were jammed. never been here before but there's a river mouth and you can ride the current out on the low tide. was fucking fun and reminded me of a rad day spent tubing with @SukiSukiNowand @ink face about 11 years ago in Nevada. I didn't have anything to float on so I just floated on my back - worked really well until I hit a sandbar and scored a couple pounds of sand up my buttcrack. hope they find dude the surfbreaks got home and the flower was looking brilliant
    1 point
  26. drove halfway across massachusetts for a new ps4 controller not really i drove to milford but that's a whole different world
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00