Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/15/2020 in all sections

1. Now go to target and buy a $500 gift card, daddy
    6 points
  2. 6 points
  3. Adam's Block. Some kid in the Tenderloin had a live stream way back in the day. Few people on here thought it would be funny to get in front of it with a sign so we could see ourselves on the interwebz and that kid Adam got all offended. Somehow it turned into some pseudo online / real life battle. Even made the rounds on media... https://sfist.com/2008/12/12/12oz_prophet_theatens_adams_block/ Yay for the OG destruction league... Good times.
    4 points
  4. I'm currently in the process of acquiring the loan for a piece of property next to the 1 acre I already own. This one is 4 acres, creek runs through the middle, it's a valley, hard land/very rocky, undeveloped full of trees. I've got so many ideas already and I've been buying "heavy equipment" to make my dream come true. One thing I'm counting on is the StarLink internet that Elon's working on to not suck. It won't be 100% off grid anytime soon but the entire goal is to move towards that direction. I intend to have a diesel generator mounted on a concrete pad to power the homestead when there is no power. Part of the battery array thing people build (for solar) that concerns me is that batteries wear out and they're not necessarily cheap. I don't know what the typical lifespan of a battery array or the cost of maintaining one is. One other thing I want to do is, I have noticed that when I leave one of my desktop PC's running, even if it's idling.... the room it runs in will be a few degrees warmer. I intend to leverage the heat put out from the computers to do something with. I'm going to be very focused on growing my own food and recovering any amount of energy that is available in the form of heat, running/draining water/etc. The boat dock is a 10m drive from the house if you're slow. I'm pretty excited because I've wanted to buy an undeveloped piece of land for a long time now and it seems like the pieces are falling into place very quickly.
    4 points
  5. Spicin things up. Was really fucked up the other night, decided to make gourmet canned food.
    3 points
  6. Thank you @glorydays, @misteravenand I worked through it together. Fuckery abound as is usually the case w/ technical issues. We have more changes coming that will hopefully be less impactful and make huge improvements for our future here.
    3 points
  7. i was definitely worried the other day and thought it was my phone messing up.. then i thought my internet was fucking up.. but, glad that the issues were solved and everythings running smooth again.. i dig the subtle changes here and there.. ill keep a lookout for weird glitches or random stuff.. thanks for the work guys..!
    3 points
  8. Old_guy_with_the_knowledge.-ef95mjx9nxs51.mp4
    3 points
  9. So I have my first graphic that I will be using for tee shirts. I contacted this artist through instagram and his prices were fucking low so I commissioned it. I'll be using 12oz as a diary, somewhat, for this little journey. My next step is getting a second graphic from another artist who I will be using for the foreseeable future. The artist I'm asking to work with is Randy Bruiser who does art for Paulie's deli and Undefeated. I was a fan of his art and his prices were a little more expensive but he told me it's worth it. So, let's see what happens.
    2 points
  10. So as some of you every day die hards have noticed, we've had a bunch of technical issues between yesterday and today. We had to do a few server upgrades, but more so, we had to do a major forum software update. That, in turn, forced a bunch of updates to the forum theme files so I had to go through all of that and revert a bunch of stuff, as well as rework a bunch of customizations into the new themes. Anyhow, all of that is a long ass way of saying that we're working to improve the experience on 12oz. I'll try and loop back to update the New Forum - Features worth checking out, tips and tricks thread when I have a minute and honestly really wanted to put together a tutorials section to help the new kids on here. Also, planning to eventually getting around to putting together a community rules, as well as a debate guidelines for the News section or wherever we decide to have intelligent discussion. For now, feel free to poke around and drop me a DM if you see something fucked up (include a summary and screen grab). I'm still refining the theme, but does already feel slightly slicker than the last version.
    2 points
  11. Yeah dude, lets keep piling on the tech shit... LOL! Just what I need is to add to that laundry list.
    2 points
  12. i'm already kinda buried with spam calls and texts but maybe i'll get some more titties
    2 points
  13. How I imagined the new updates were going to be launched.
    2 points
  14. By responding you confirm that your phone number has someone/something capable of responding on the other end. When a script/bot goes through a list of numbers sending texts like this, it DEFINITELY, keeps track of which numbers responded in some way. It doesn't mean that they remove numbers from their list that don't respond, it just means that they will "mark you down in their database as someone that is interested in receiving further information."
    2 points
  15. Ha, can you imagine the chaos that's gonna cause for the dude who has that suspicious girl all up in his phone?!
    2 points
  16. 2 points
  17. the only thing that i think would cover everything i've wanted with the site is if you connected our shop account with our forum account That would close off my wishlist LMAO
    2 points
  18. Major MAJOR shout out to @Dirty_habiT dude is a genius
    2 points
  19. We still have the photos for that thread saved. Hoping one day to loop back and fix some of the broken images to the real old threads. We probably have about 30 - 40% of what's missing. Rest is gone forever since it was the days before we started hosting everything. That said, @Dirty_habiTcan speak to what a massive pain in the dick its been dealing with the massive data set created by years of uploads / attachments. At some point we're going to have to bring back paid VIP's, forum tees and whatever else we can figure out to compel people to help us crowdshare the cost of the site.
    2 points
  20. Literally 150% fuck this bullshit right now.
    2 points
  21. Bring back the jump to top button??
    2 points
  22. Ahhhh. Welcome lil guy. Congratulations big Daddy Noes!!!
    2 points
  23. The Homo-dungeon thread was amazing... Also the thread where some members trolled that guy who had the webcam feed of his street in some gnarly neighbourhood in SF. That one got crazy.
    2 points
  24. Brehs. This time last week the wife went to her standard ultrasound and we ended up staying for 5 days to have a early baby. There were complications that ultimately turned out fine but holy fuck was it scary. We got to bring dude home for less than 48hrs when the wife’s doc called and said she had some bad labs and needing to be re-admitted. I held down the fort with a brand new little guy and could have stayed my black ass home on my couch. But naw. Some asshole at the hospital felt bad and pulled strings to allow me to go back in with the baby. You may be wondering what the angle is here. It’s 3:30am and I’m happy everything’s good and the little fam is together even if I want to jump out of this window. Peace n luh. ps. Any of you dads got something similar to share yktfv
    2 points
  25. Thnx guise. She seems to not suck anymore.
    2 points
  26. Currently working through reading this entire topic and looking forward to contributing.
    2 points
  27. Yeah, that fuckin sucked, sorry everyone. Hopefully, all the new features and slightly better performance will have been worth the detox.
    2 points
  28. I'm so glad this eventually got some replies. And good ones ahaha. D Hab I can't believe you actually met teazola that is incredible! I've also had some amusing extreme hammock flash backs, quite a few times. Forum doesn't seem super active but it's rad to see there are still a few people around.
    2 points
  29. Nope. Will look like the Las Vegas strip if I let you guys start animating that stuff.
    2 points
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00