Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/07/2020 in all sections

1. It's a twig you fuckin' idiot. Fitting you can't tell the difference you liberal piece of shit. #trump2020 (I'm totally joking, by the way)
    4 points
  2. This bear passed me by today, a younger male I've seen a few times before. Here he's trying to snatch a koi from a neighbor's pond.
    2 points
  3. It’s so fucking lame to think of how soft our society has gotten. When I am reminded of such television greatness like this it’s straight up sad to know we will never see it again.
    2 points
  4. I just wanna know which one of you toys designed these fucking toys? Straight outta paper chase, I'd recognize those doo dads anywhere.
    2 points
  5. so, not only have i been completely out of the loop of teh 0ontz but ive been kind of out of the loop when it comes to computers. with the rise of the smartphone and tech in general everyone has had access to basically anything they want all within their pocket or on their tablet. im still a huge nerd when it comes to tech but my hands on experience with most things are basically none. point being, i recently just upgraded and bought myself a new laptop from my old inspiron tower i got handed down from a friend. dual core processor, 2gb of ram.. yeah.. pretty weak.. the laptop i just bought is a Lenovo ideapad 14 inch. Ryzen 7, 16gb ram 512 gb ssd, pretty much just the right specs to get what i need done without any hassles. so it pretty much comes down to this.. i have no idea what the fuck im doing besides the basics... like what the fuck is all this..? last operating system ive used was windows fucking XP. My main questions for the oontz, like, is utorrent and everything even still a thing anymore? last time i was really using a computer pirate bay and all the other torrent sites got shut down completely. where the fuck can i download music and movies without worry? is it even worth it with streaming devices so easily accesible? also do i need a VPN to do so? and what the fuck is a VPN?? i get the idea of it and everything just not the super intricate details. I just reached 30 dudes and i feel like a old sack of shit trying to push buttons hoping things will go right. plus i dont know if this was worthy of its own thread or if theres already a tech thread somewhere on here but i cant be the only one who feels this way.. trying to relearn everything is really annoying.. where the fuck is casek when you need him..?
    1 point
  6. he came back around fast and furious maple bacon drift
    1 point
  7. big neon maple leaf on the * bumper lol
    1 point
  8. @Kults art car 🤷‍♂️
    1 point
  9. I buy all of my cars that I need to depend on 2 or 3 years used. Sometimes they are still covered by manufacturers warranty, sometimes dealership warranty. I've only ever bought 2 vehicles brand new and they were both work vehicles. I got really tired of one thing after another breaking down on my daily drivers. I think the key is to sell it in another 2-3 years before it starts crapping out and it depreciates completely. I cant even begin to fuck with dealerships and how they charge for any given task.
    1 point
  10. I just do not know what to get. Funny thing is, despite what I just said, I am looking at used.
    1 point
  11. @Tails0nEmaybe try asking here @Dirty_habiTis pretty good with the ‘puters
    1 point
  12. @ndv I probably wont talk them down. I have a feeling they might be selling this project to make ends meet. My last project was an absolute cluster fuck. I bought a 73 buick centurion. Every single panel and pan was blown out and the vehicle was such a small run, none of these companies wasted their time repopping anything for it. So I found a duece and a quarter roller on ebay that I picked up for $500. I was gonna swap the 455 and tranny from the centurion into the electra but some more other shit went sideways and nothing came to fruition.
    1 point
  13. You could probably get away with putin or kim but not trump but give it a shot and post what game
    1 point
  14. Caught it again today on the high line
    1 point
  15. @KILZ FILLZ Good question. I was looking it up because I sit silently in 8Kun thread board and there is a Q forum. So I had to look it up as well. Couldn't find anything solid other than what wikipedia explains QAnons are. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon
    1 point
  16. @mr.yuckplus ketchup! 😻
    1 point
  17. He had always wondered what it would be like to be a chocolate frosted donut. Then came the night of the PCP...........
    1 point
  18. @metronomeit is I found the very ending a tiny bit abrupt but I liked the journey.
    1 point
  19. Great contribution
    1 point
  20. i'm watching that next...that movie looks rad
    1 point
  21. @glorydays threw out a couple posts capturing a side view of Van's insoles and I am pretty impressed.
    1 point
  22. @Deine Mudder My favorite thing as a kid was ruhrei mit schinken and bratkartoffeln.
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. heard the new vans insoles were an improvement on the old ones Popcush or whatecer
    1 point
  25. this thread went differently than i was thinking but this is mad interesting
    1 point
  26. oh godammit I 100% have seen this...
    1 point
  27. Took a couple days off to the wood/beach for a little glamping birthday weekend. Kind of sucked but not completely. Here are some cOoL sToRY flicks. Do not enjoy them. In order of operation. IMG_0305.MOV
    1 point
  28. Really challenging to take a photo of your own elbow areas. Fresh out the plastic wrap. Created by retired fellow oontzer manute bol.
    1 point
  29. Untitled.mp4 Yesterday's pies. Was stepping out the door when a last second call from homie meant that it wasn't going to be a solo mission. Rubber to pavement, many miles over the mountains & through the woods for a line to ourselves in 90 degree weather. You know it's fucking hot when your forearms are sweating, when you pull your gloves off and sweat runs out. Over some more mountains to soak in the rapids of this shallow river. Afterward, I totally murdered that sandwich without empathy or remorse.
    1 point
  30. Guess people busy this weekend only me posting lol tried something a bit different P is a bit small though
    1 point
  31. @KILZ FILLZ who the fuck drinks LITE?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00