Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/11/2011 in all sections

1. Based on the true life story of Charlestown's Johnny Hickey. Two brothers, Danny and Jason find themselves at the top of the Oxycontin drug trade in the projects of Charlestown, MA. RE distribution in the US and elsewhere...thanks for your support and patience!! Oxy has had very successful theatrical releases and further talks are happening for wider release. Foreign distribution is also in the works! These things take time, but WILL HAPPEN. Meanwhile, Oxy is creating a huge underground movement and buzz thanks to everyone around the world who wants to see it. Please connect on FB and Twitter for updates. Just search oxymorons movie there, http://youtu.be/ayTiTbKS1xM i know some of you on here can find obscure movie links online. if anyone can find this streaming online, post it up, i've been looking but have come up with squat so far.
    3 points
  2. They had a naked cycle ride in Cardiff today, one of my wife's friends (sadly a bloke) was participating so we went along with our son for a laugh park n ride my son was doing his Tae Kwon Do moves (looks like he is punchin himself in the face busy bus with some dope handstyles that beat the buff some sweet wah wah action christian hip hop - they were shite trying to find naked peeps found em try and get some perv shots for the oontz but was mainly dudes /nh welsh gibberish random other shots of the day Lego shop
    3 points
  3. Personally, I hope to see a video game, breakfast cereal and Saturday morning cartoon spin-off.
    2 points
  4. Honestly.. it's very easy to see those letters and they are booty. Entry level graff letters, I see it quite often on here. Yes that Amuse is nice to look at... the eye candy is there with the trends and effects. Obviously these guys got some nice paint and caps and learned how to do art on a wall, but style takes years and it is harder to look at graff on 12oz and duplicate or create your own original style. It takes work.. a ton of it. Lets see some of these guys use all rusto colors and do a sick piece... the focus would be on the style, not the trends/effects and they would fail. I posted this for a reason. To show real skills without the flash.
    2 points
  5. wish my dicks looked that good.
    1 point
  6. booooooooring. introducing - - - sjae b-tizzle
    1 point
  7. using "dank" as an adjective is definitely doing it wrong.
    1 point
  8. Stop leaving paint in the yard....whoever is doing that.
    1 point
  9. Getting ready for my date. trimming my ball hair for naked time. :)
    1 point
  10. Re: Great Pictures~ http://www.lovethesepics.com/2011/06/wreck-diving-the-mysterious-ghost-fleet-of-truk-lagoon-33-pics/
    1 point
  11. 1 point
  12. Bump needed for those posts. Still, more are needed.
    1 point
  13. :lol: Let's look around the world at living conditions...I mean America. The world is much bigger than USAUSAUSA you keep talking about. You ever been in a 3rd world slum? What you posted is not that bad compared to the conditions millions of people around the world live in.
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. perhaps i'm nuts. but these are about the oddest shaped tits i have ever seen.
    1 point
  16. Brought you monkeys some coconuts...
    1 point
  17. Bumping to see if anyone can relate
    1 point
  18. ok hot girls go now: here are a few i posted in the other thread...bringing them over.:
    1 point
  19. dats how i shit after i eat too much rice krispys...
    1 point
  20. cannot agree.. Boston can play dirty, like every other team. vancouver are a bunch of diving, cheap, crybaby pussies. you dont see Boston dudes taking dives and laying on the ice waiting for calls, and then when they dont come they get up and skate away like nothing happened. burrows tripped himself on Lucic, clear as day. you dont see us doing that, or trying to knock luongos stick from his hands while we have puck control behind you're net. wah wah the ice blah blah blah, the canucks gonna complain that our lights are too bright next? once again, you dont hear Boston bitching about bullshit when we lose, a loss is a loss, suck it up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leMm4F4NAJ0
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. looks like the artwork from a john bellairs book. big fan of a few of those books.
    1 point
  23. All good, my e-penis can handle a couple tampons
    1 point
  24. your flow sounds like Snoop back in the day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8bRCVMeaZA
    1 point
  25. Super, regardless if he is still in town or not, got up in the city, no one can say otherwise,,, he def showed up the locals with being the first on at least one major spot got a good amount of spots, and has good coverage of the area I got respect for him on that end, no doubt. As well,,, from what ive seen he didnt go over anyone( at least in a disrespectful way) *but i could be wrong here* The only downside of his run here so far, is getting down w/ the local toys,, i cant blame him though, u usually paint w/ the first local crew you meet, and tko crew still has a legendary aurora around it. (still undecided if u Can expect him to know that 99% of the ones here arent real tko) Regardless. the dood got ups, more than a few good spots at that, and one of, if not the Best, virgin/previously un-painted roof's in the city.. He's shown what potential the city of st.louis holds... now lets see who will come up next to surpass the bar he set.
    1 point
  26. on draft son! and I've been promised a couple bottles of Founder's KBS sometime soon...for FREEEE..... count chocs I see you
    1 point
  27. Oakland snapped a 10 game losing streak today. Finally, ... I watched just about all of those games and it was almost laughable. :> That's why the A's have the fourth shittiest attendance record in baseball today. Despite awesome deals like $2 dollar tickets for wednesday games and whatnot. They also fired Bob Geren and replaced him with an interim manager. I, like a lot of other A's fans, have grown weary of the way Billy Beane has the Athletic's set up like a fucking farm system for hot pitchers and bats for the rest of the league. Money ball, or whatever you want to call it. They need a new location, within Oakland city limits for a stadium too. That would help the cause a ton. I've seen a proposal to have the new Coliseum right on the water in Jack London Square. That would be fucking great. A's and Giants stadiums basically perched across the bay. I've been going to A's games since '86 and have been a fan through all of the ups and downs. Change gon' come.
    1 point
  28. To my pot smoking neighbor Date: 2011-06-10, 9:47PM PDT Reply to: [Errors when replying to ads?] Ever since you moved into the apartment complex here you've done nothing but alienate yourself from the others by your constant pot smoking. Just because you're doing it on a balcony doesn't mean we can't smell it, you fool. That stench follows you all over the place and the smoke comes into our condos. We always know when you walk down the hallway to the stairs because a wake of stench follows you. I've gotten the munchies just walking behind you - disgusting. Lastly, there are many children that live in this area and your blatant disregard for them tells a lot about you! Stop that filthy crap or move the hell out and leave us alone.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00