Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/28/2010 in all sections

1. Sorry about the size, next time I will shot everything in B&W, widescreen and upload the pics smaller. Sorry, I just got to go.
    4 points
  2. Hello, so, no talking, just random pictures from today and yesterday... On air. Two tables full of beer cans... Sometimes people throw bombs to stop car traffic.
    4 points
  3. Re: mechanically seperated (processed) chicken... i ate two spicy chicken sandwiches from bk for lunch today. both were terribl.............. terribly delicious.
    2 points
  4. I second Lord Zedd, Look at his gangsta
    2 points
  5. 350G Tenderloin Fillet Steak/ Mushroom Sauce/ Chips// 200G Short Cut Sirloin up in back for the girl// Chicken spinach cheese Gozolme// Barramundi Fillet/ potato/ lemon sauce// Scotch Fillet/ Blue Manna Crab/ Sweet potato mash/ jus// Trio of chocolate plate// EAT! Sorry for some dodgy photos in these, all taken on my phone, usually when I was drunk.
    2 points
  6. negd for calling a pizza a zza
    2 points
  7. I fucked this fat chick one time and she ate a whole number 5 combo from jack n the box and 2 tacos before giving me dome. Then when I bust,a curly fry came out my dick tip.
    2 points
  8. 2 points
  9. IT WAS A SEGWACIDE! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    2 points
  10. going through my old mp3 collection, I rediscovered this musical masterpiece. I remember listening to this cd on repeat throughout my middle/high school years on my stolen discman. anyways.. these guys were way ahead of their times and if you don't know, now you know nigga download link peep this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrmf283dSXw
    1 point
  11. That's right, Mexico, food, strangers, high heels, females, shop-lifting, crappy cars and some drugs, everything with a cheap borrowed Sony camera. -Blackboatshoes- The girl holding a cookie box? That's my girl :) May be you'll see a lot of her.
    1 point
  12. Doesn't get anymore hood than Dinosaurs!
    1 point
  13. fuck yeah larz. good to have ya back. and them tits on the girl in the 2nd to last pick DAMN! (in the 1st post) the ass on the girl on the right woooooo.. should go down to mexico some time haha. props mang good to see you posting again. good picks whoever posted before larz.. good something.
    1 point
  14. oh, found this too. redirected to new page^
    1 point
  15. I have a pic of me and the hills have eyes motherfucker. Let me find-eth. Here it be...
    1 point
  16. all day haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmJbJs-9ST0
    1 point
  17. Someone bum that crab a cigarette.
    1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. For anybody who can read. http://www.wombastis.com/1985_gs38/
    1 point
  20. http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/30Reyk/news.spreadit.org/segway-owner-dies-segway-inventor-james-heselden-jimi-heselden//r:f Segway Owner Dies – James Heselden (Jimi Heselden) – A Segway is a battery powered device that costs more than $5,000 on average. The vehicle is able to be recharged when you are not using it and can travel a total distance of 18 miles between charges. As of right now, they are illegal to drive on the road and after the death of the owner of the company Britain Segway , while riding a Segway, we can expect that they will not be made street legal any time soon When the Segway was first launched, it was built as the replacement for short transport. It runs quiet, gives off no emissions, and can travel at a high enough rate of speed to make it usable for any short distance that you would need to go. However, shortly after the launch of the vehicle, the sales fell short of the original estimates. There are currently a total of 80,000 Segways in use around the world. The original estimate from the company was that they would be able to sell more than 40,000 of them per year. The owner of the company, Jimi Heselden, died in a Segway crash early on Sunday. He had taken over control of the company earlier in the year. While riding the vehicle, he accidentally steered it over a 30 foot cliff and into a river while he was riding on his estate. Although the exact cause of his death is still unknown at this time, it is ironic that the man who bought the company died riding the vehicle.
    1 point
  21. Reading some of these posts reminds me of a time I was driving to Boston. I was half way there and tried to fart. It felt like a little balloon popped underneath me and smelled like hot death. Then the temperature in the caboose went up a little too much so I grabbed a newspaper I had in the front seat, threw it underneath me, and drove the half hour home thinking I had full blown TB. Got home and it was nothing but swamp ass. The human body is full of jokes.
    1 point
  22. torta ahogada. u been missin out! real talk, whats up with the squirt tho??
    1 point
  23. SKATE / BASKETBALL HOOP- DEFINATELY "REVERSEGIF" DOPE-
    1 point
  24. When I was younger my brother lived in Germany for a few years, and he came home eating fries with ketchup and mayo. It sounded nasty at first, but that shit is actually amazing. Anyways, I like mayo on most sandwiches
    1 point
  25. the obcs from san fran is a biter.
    1 point
  26. 1 point
  27. 1 point
  28. oh yeah and bump these dude who thinks hecan just go over who ever he wants even untouched pieces that have been there for years.good shit homie do your homework
    1 point
  29. yeah me too, when i had my pager LOL
    1 point
  30. i wont talk about my team but I will talk about who to watchout for ....give credithere credits due...chiefs..and mike vic and the eagles... but It's all about the PATRIOTS!!!!
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00