Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/22/2010 in all sections

1. Too much fun to sleep. Picked up my DD from the pervious night. He was very crucial. Took him to work. Went to the office. http://www.ohashleylove.com/ I thought she was cute. A rad birthday present... Vlad Tepes and then proceeded to the bar again and pulled the birthday card and drank for free.
    4 points
  2. drink beer then dip. feeling lazy... left to go to the mall. Sun turned into rain.. nothing good.. forgot m iphone in the truck at the mall... copped these... sunny gain... took my son to the park... parkchillin... storm destroyed this neighborhood and this skate spot... he didnt want to leave... back home... watched Over the Top... then watched the rangers blow it again... no drugs... jack in the box... then bed...
    4 points
  3. IM OUT!! SEE YOU SCUMS ON THE RAILS!!!
    2 points
  4. i guess ill come out from hiding..straight two year lurker.. looking for grub.. [/img] instead i find this in the fridge... [/img] for any one wondering, its called a cirullio..its cornmeal stuffed with cheese and fried crispy sweet and good. local time..eastcoast reppin.. [/img] anyone near?..east coast meet?... [/img] last nights remainder and quick find..came thru in the clutch,99. for a liter?! [/img] sit down,enjoy said cirullio and drink and turn my newest pick-up.. [/img] and currently still on ^^..chillin after an afternoon smoke and before work...12ouncen' it and listening to some music and annoying construction going on and too stuck to take pics of.. few random bonuses... <insert link to what are you wearing thread> [/img] yesterdays lunch...blt dog with avacado..also had a pastrami dog and shepards pie soup..but those were gone before i even thought about taking pics.. [/img] end
    2 points
  5. Re: Bootleg Knightowls: grease your beards and slit. lookin fit, buddy! yo C, i made a girl cry, roughly 30min ago. she came in the shop because her dumb ass got a microdermal caught on something and it halfway ripped out of her face. she got a little bitchy and i kinda lost it and snapped on her, in front of her family. and she started hella crying. as her family was leaving, the mom stayed behind. when everybody had left, she says to me "i just wanted you to know that the reason she reacted the way she did was because she has autism" oops.
    2 points
  6. this nosey was with the gnars I know there is a TN metal thread.
    2 points
  7. morning piss in the kids bathroom. knew i had court today just not what time... too many vehicles for this driveway... take my son to school.. traffic is always backed up.. slowly moving.. snipe hahah.. came back and oonzted for a bit... new jeans... bathroom beers... shower... drive to the court house.. arrive... waiting... left court feeling alright about the outcome.. stopped here to get my son a happy meal... my lunch... back to the school... porch monkey... more....
    2 points
  8. J Irie - When You See My Eyes Red Reggae Regular - Ghetto Rock singie singie - jailhouse http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=half+pint+one+in+a+million&aq=1 half pint - one ina million
    1 point
  9. Re: Bootleg Knightowls: grease your beards and slit. One of the questions on this application i just filled out...
    1 point
  10. Maps are great. A bunch of them are remakes of Halo 2 levels which I actually love.
    1 point
  11. :To my right. :To my left. I don't think whats on my left matters much, lol. I win.
    1 point
  12. thanks ,back to sketchin now.
    1 point
  13. Don't know that I would have the confidence to hit that, too afraid I would come up short.
    1 point
  14. for the psych portion of the thread http:///www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGD1KsUdxdI&feature=related
    1 point
  15. I dont smoke but im down with a smoker or two. Dick for marlboro miles. That's how i rolllll. :lol: It's funny because smokers aren't real people.
    1 point
  16. ya friggin hockey pucks..
    1 point
  17. Hi I'm allfreetime and I'm a Spice-Aholic. I almost OD'd on a habanero paste grown and made by a friend on a meatball subway. I couldn;t breathe for 2 minutes. Recently I've been ordering maximum hotness on Thai food but it doesn;t cut it.
    1 point
  18. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRSzGbuhF0g http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGc3otR0pvM dont know where else this would fit, No wave muthafucka!!!!!!
    1 point
  19. Do not use. Have not ever.
    1 point
  20. well keep the thread going with pictures, and not your fucking wondering ass mind you got going on there.
    1 point
  21. You're lucky I'm 24'd. I woulda hit you with.... | | | V
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. This thread is loaded with what I call "toy mentality". Fuck all that noise if its pretty or not. I go out an BOMB i dont go do one spot every fucking month so I don't give a fuck how pretty u think my shit is as long as yo SEE it. real talk. "always looking at the top writers pieces" LOL FUCKING JOCK THEM NUTS HOMIE!
    1 point
  24. It was my birthday. So I ate well... My friends got me some Polish beer because it only takes one Polack to drink them. Lightbulbs is where we need help. My best friend drove down from the mountains. Took me skiing. Great gift. Proper gear for the slopes. My homie and his girl are home from tour. Met this dude when I was in first grade because his brother farted on some kids head and we both thought it was hilarious. I knew they were my kinda folk. Faces blurred to protect the guilty. Had that birthday luck, cleaned out my friends for singles. At this point we hit the bar and left the camera behind. It was the one day I get to drink for free so I milked the fuck outta it. Bartender introduced me to a liquor called Tuaca. I dont remember being there.
    1 point
  25. I just deleted mine. Good decision.
    1 point
  26. They did it for me - They still do if I ask them nicely.
    1 point
  27. dear cali, lolz p.s. thats prolly the first time i have used lol on the internet. love, RU
    1 point
  28. for the homey vomit 'cue' inspired by the more "trendy graff" shit astro, again looking at cubism
    1 point
  29. Im trying to make this shit sound authenticous
    1 point
  30. hit me up in pm if interested in one like it i can get in touch with him for you or give you his info to buy something. he had smaller paintings that were cheaper as well.
    1 point
  31. dear IHU, it was only 1.5 as opposed to our usual 3. i will take what i can get though. missed you much. it was more than nice. next year's baby thoughts. <3 ssn
    1 point
  32. same thing happend to one of my boys bone came through his arm skatin made him wait for a while but its better than paying for the hospital
    1 point
  33. dear SSN, youre a douche, way to not "dear" me in reference to last night... im doing so now... that was nice IHU
    1 point
  34. Jugzer - The quintessential Barely Tolerated Guest, not just on the internet, but in life itself. First it was spasticated youtube vids & now this - What a sad, no -mates trumpet this guy must be. I's his daughter I feel sorry for, imagine growing up with that as a role model, I just hope she hasn't inherited his looks, that would be too cruel a hand for life to deal anybody.
    1 point
  35. Yes, its called tethering. There's a jailbroken app called MyWi that will basically make your iPhone a wireless router: http://www.intelliborn.com/products.html There's also other apps that will do similar. And also depends on what service you have, etc.
    1 point
  36. 1 point
  37. haha, I recant my statement, that shit was brutal. I think it was the wall jump then to squats combination But I did it, time was 32 minutes
    1 point
  38. i got a pillow and a vibrator. at least my death will be fun
    1 point
  39. I lurk. Have done for many years. Will probably leave now the ORRY thread is gone.
    1 point
  40. I CAn saY WhAt EVer I WanT ItS tHe RAnDomSUPERthread!!!
    1 point
  41. See what happens when you don't color inside of the lines?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00