Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/02/2010 in all sections

1. Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD BITCHES** 1 -- Broken: Sunglass graveyard. Dates back to when I was 16. 2 -- Reflection 3 -- Happy- Its true...sometimes. 4 -- Filth: This isnt really all that filthy. But its been my task for the past couple of weeks to put all this crap away. I am still working on it --Before Phil at the Nami walk --After Repetition 7 -- Rust 8 -- Music 9 -- Refurbished 10 - Sport: Best sport (maybe?) ever 11 - Motorized 12 - Drip(s) 13 - Irony - Same protest. By June 14th sacramento will close down a major amount of MH clinics for the homeless due to our budget crisis. Her sign was referencing that but I was looking at the moment I guess. Bonerus - Underground: I had to. I had all these letters just sitting on my floor when I was cleaning. I dunno if its really underground...but I never hear anyone say it but you gentleman from these parts.
    5 points
  2. Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD BITCHES** 1-broken...yo banana fishd ;) 2-reflection 3-happy 4-filth...u see that pigeon? 5-before and after 6-repetition 7-rust...one of the best...r.i.p. 8-music 9-refurbished...old house in poland with bulletholes from world war 2 but buffed graffiti and some new windows 10-sport 11-motorized 12-drips...every good style needs em 13-irony...everybody tells me that i´m so ironic but i cant take an ironic picture...irony!? all shoot with a lensbaby muse...and yes-i know i´m late...dont hate
    3 points
  3. here chops, i did your day in pies for you wake up and do your business go grab some food go to work and give dow his new tattoo then cuddle in bed together
    2 points
  4. Did your entire city lose everything?I didn't think so.
    2 points
  5. to pass a Breathalyzer just worked for 2 for me whewwwwww lesson learned, scared strait /in before 'youre a dumbass for driving drunk'...i know
    1 point
  6. sounds like paradise with reduced freedom facilities sound better than the sin bins half of ch.0 is living in
    1 point
  7. ^Then use it to bury their body if I go overboard on em.
    1 point
  8. Re: NHL 09-10 Season (aka pens repeat, kris draper loves anal sex) Nice goal 1-1
    1 point
  9. I want one for my car. This shovel would make a great road rage weapon.
    1 point
  10. 1 point
  11. 1 point
  12. critical mass rolled by.....unfortunately i didn't get a pic of the naked dude riding sporting a cock ring /nh? saxaphone bike don"t trip off my 7$ seats this dude tried to run on the field good spot.....teh graf ehhhh not so much
    1 point
  13. 1 point
  14. ha man i dont even know what I was trynna say with that statement.. but those tags in a good spot none the less.
    1 point
  15. werd up, not Nyc tho. vancouver canada actually.
    1 point
  16. Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD BITCHES** This.
    1 point
  17. somebody club that thing in the head before it gets off the boat.
    1 point
  18. i love full/double pagers, heres a quick concept from tonight... @Site - I dont think so bud, think he is pretty busy working on his album, Could be wrong but, he may have had something...
    1 point
  19. Sorry to double post, but I had this weird glow in some of my snow pictures. I was actually trying to avoid blown out highlights by under exposing 1-2 stops, but still got some weird effects. Would this be because I had it at 1.2?
    1 point
  20. 1 point
  21. [/img] never finish fullpagers.ever
    1 point
  22. dam im drunk at 6 30 am nothing new post some flicks
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. Re: Shit you Hate Appreciation thread.......................... when your fucking 25 and still cannot refuse a drink knowing full well you've had enough and still have to drive home.
    1 point
  25. Fuck your gay hipster talk ya fucken clowns. This sounds like it's got potential ! Keenin
    1 point
  26. and 3 bong tokes of spice.
    1 point
  27. this dude had 2 mikes hard lemonades.
    1 point
  28. All deer is Venison. baby deer is Bambi.
    1 point
  29. I'm loving the throw. Nice job. Can't prop you cause I used to much for 24 hours :|.
    1 point
  30. Damn i was gonna see this on friday but everyones sayin its terrible. Ill prob still see it. If i do ill update. Still cant wait for the new childs play tho. I figured this was fucked up if wes n rob england werent cosignin it
    1 point
  31. No offense young chap...but this artsit,human...posted, him very self, work from what "I" can acknowledge at the very least the very early nineties...speaking from personal experience of course. I mean those flicks are old...like you dont wanna know how old!!!!! AERO is "legit" to quote the previous statement... Those Who Gnow, Know......... Hip Gnosis Krew.... Artists @Work
    1 point
  32. this is the mean i was thinking of, different ramp, dogfacer, got flicks?
    1 point
  33. Boom. 6 hours $400. Fuck a college degree.
    1 point
  34. Did this a while back for Okto..the man freestyle
    1 point
  35. tripod is my nickname.
    1 point
  36. and noone gives a fuck about what the fuck you give a fuck about seeing...now shut the fuck up... and let the style masta proceed...give this motherfucker some haterade...
    1 point
  37. that last ruinr is dope. pm me sometime, i'm starting to miss the shit...
    1 point
  38. Next door is where the blazers play now and it was the first playoff game. It was starting to pop off and they were playing in Phoenix. To bad they lost the series. boooooo Dude looks like he didn't want to touch her. Left older child with her little homie. So we took the baby around town for a bit. Saw this fag on the back of his gurls scooter. Nice shorts br0. 24 hour church of Elvis. Fuck these guys. Wish we went to this circus. Cirque du Soleil was in town. Stop by and took some flicks in this tunnel. Found this big ass sign. We had to take it home. Went to go pick up miss pants at her friends house. Played some wii and home to bed. Done.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00