Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/11/2010 in all sections

1. so i found out some crazy shit. i was at this party about a month ago with vulcan and fishsticks there were some other 12oz cats were there and we were all hella fucked up off hella bud, vicodin, and mad steel reserve 211 40's. then we starte fuckin around with this group of chicks. fishsticks was spittin mad game while me and vulcan were just chillin. turns out that fish got all 6 of them to partake in an orgy with us 3 and some random ass nigga. well we got down to the nitty gritty and these chicks were down ass fuck. you name it, it happened. yo we did some chick so dirty she was limping out of the room. thats not even the most fucked up part though. okay so i dont have much contact with my family. i was at my aunts house about a week after and there was this familiar looking girl there, i couldnt quite put my finger on how i remembered her until she called my aunt, mom. thats when i realized that she was my cousin and thats not even the worst part. SHES FUCKIN UGLY! SHE WAS THE GRENADE OF THE GROUP! but damn that was some bomb pussy. ill try and find pics of that night later. /coolstorybro..
    5 points
  2. All thru high school and a few years after I would go to house parties almost every friday and Saturday. Usually I knew the person who was throwing it or a friend of theirs. Of course there were a bunch of times where someone would text me directions to a dope party they found out about or were already at. I'm pretty good at blending in but chances are if yer crashing a party yer gonna get the boot eventually. I gotta couple crazy stories and I'm sure a few of you do as well. Here's two of them tht I remember best. --- my buddy was throwing a kegger one weekend and the usual group was there. This was maybe a year after I graduated high school. A bunch of the people I went to school with were there. Some I graduated with and some that were still attending, other random friends and aquaintances. A lot of writers and skaters with some gangsters thrown in here and there. But most of the crowd was just regular ordinary people. The reggae was blasting and the beer was flowing. Those were some good times for sure. Well eventually the kegs ran out and we were trying to figure out what to do with the rest of the night. Someone found out Bout a party somewhere. A group of us decided to go check it out. I'm not sure eht tr rest of the party ended up doin. There was maybe 4 cars packed with people in our caravan heading to this party. I caught a ride with my buddy Moder (rip) and he warned me that he could give me a ride there but not home. I had to find another after the party. We get to the party at some house deep in some neighborhood. I was pretty drunk and had no idea where the fuck we were. General area, but I was lost. This party was raging! We just walked in the front door and joined in withe the drinking. 4 full cars of people crashing all at once was noticed really fuckin quick. All thru high school I ran with a bunch of mexicans. Some of my closest friends I've had. I was still chilling with em regular around the time this story is taking place. Most of the people that were crashing this party were Mexican. When they started kicking us out there was some pushing shoving and shit. Some yelling. Then someone fucks up big time. "GET THESE FUCKING BEANERS OUTTA MY HOUSE!" awwww shit it's on. Of course a rumble starts right in the door way. Haymakers getting thrown randomly. Females in both groups getting punched, chaos. Some how they managed to get out entire group out the door and they lock it behind us. The homies and some girl are yelling back and forth thru the front door. Some of us were laughing at what just happened. Now, I'm still not positive if I threw the first rock. But I'm pretty sure. Drunkenly I grab a rock from the gutter and chuck it thru a huge bay window to one of the bedrooms. CRASH!! Then of corse mob mentality takes over and everyone is throwing rocks. CRASH! CRASH!! CRASH!!! we are all laughing people inside are mostly silent. I very clearly remember seeing my friends older brother Manuel grab the garden hose for the front yard, turn it on full blast, and toss it into one of the broken windows for a bedroom. That's fuckin right. Finally we come to our senses and realize chances are the polic are on their way. Everyone begins to scatter, cars are filing up. I'm frantically looking for Moder. He's gone. He did say he couldn't giveme a ride after. Thankfully I find a friend witha seat for me in his car. I get in and we pull away. It didn't take long at all for it to become very clear he was wayyyyy to drunk to be driving. He was wasted. We all were. Our adrenaline in absolutley pumpin. But were all fucking lost. No idea where we are. Speeding around these streets trying to find something familiar. Anything. Then we do. We see that same house with broken windows. FUCK we just drove in a big circle. On top of that there are now 2-3 cop cars in front and a group of scared white folk pointing right at us. FUCK. My homie hits the gas trying to get the fuck outta there but he's so wasted he sideswipes one of the cop cars. Shittttttt. We keep goin and now there's police chasing us. It felt like the chase was about 5-10 mins long. But was prolly less than a minute. My boy ends up crashing the car. He and the passenger get out and slam their doors behind em. I'm in the backseat fucking struggling to open a door, move the seat outta the way. Both while watching a cop car stop right in front of the car. I manage to get out somehow and fucking run for my life. Just as I was about to hop the first fence I see the driver getting cuffed outta the corner of my eye. I get over the fence, run thru the yard,over the other fence, into a alley. Hop another fence, and I begin to hop fences parralell to the street. Goin from yard to yard. Ditching my markers, my weed. Fucking running into dogs, getting my nuts caught on fences. Chaos. I can't hear someone chasing me. And I can hear dogs. Police dogs. A few of em. I just kept running until my legs were killing me an then Ran more. Eventually I feel like I can stop and catch my breath near someones trash cans. I get my wits about me and stay silent. I hear nothing but the wind now. Faintly hear a freeway. Sweet sweet silence. I gather some courage and peek ove the backyar fence into the street. Nothing. I exit. Look at the street sign. WTF is this street? Where am I?? Thankfully I had a cellphone. I called Buddy whowasnt at the pRty and told him the street name. He knew where I was and told me whic h direction to walk. I saw a few police cars here and there while walking but none saw me. At onepojnt I layed down I. The bed of some truck Ina driveway while they drove by. EventuAlly I ran into a mall I knew. But I was still very far from home. That night I walked forever. I eventully got home just after the sun came up and slept for hours. The next WEEK my legs were sore as hell. It turned out I was the one from that car who got away. and of course neither of the homies snitched on me. Shut was a crazy night. Something I will always remember vividly. I have another story that I'll add later. Typing on am iPhone sucks and I really needto get back to work. Cheers
    3 points
  3. STAND UP MY X-MEN BROTHAZ....WORLDWIDE!!!!
    3 points
  4. trust this kids not fuckin no one but his hand
    2 points
  5. Just to chime in on the addict discussion a little bit. Most people don't choose to be dope heads. You start off taking 20mg of Percocet on a Saturday night and over months or years it increases to Oxy, Fentynal, etc. You kind of get lost in between that first 20mg and the point where you are waking up sick every day. Then when you are broke as fuck, you convince yourself you will just do a little dope until you can get your money up for better shit. My dad died from dope and I was the last person who would have ever thought it would happen to me. A lot of it comes from your mental state as well. I had severe anxiety my whole life, and it turns out opiates made me feel immortal. The best way I could describe it was full-body orgasms that lasted for hours. I didn't like being sober and crawling back in my shell so I would have rather been high every day. Both me and my best friend for the past decade, who was much worse than me, got on Suboxone. He also goes to group counseling along with it. Out of everyone I knew throughout the years, we are the only people who haven't fucked up again. I get the same anti-anxiety effect as I did before without the negative effects on my life. I went from stealing from my family to buy bags on North Philly street corners, to kicking ass at a job and now I'm starting a business with a few of my co-workers. If people are serious about not living like that anymore and have self control then I highly recommend a maintenance drug coupled with some type of counseling. All it takes is one slip up to throw you back into wasting your life for another 5 years. Is that really worth it, because you listened to some person who has never even been down that road tell you that Suboxone is still using drugs and let them deter you? This shit is a disease and must be treated as such.
    2 points
  6. First post here... Average boring day woke up from the nesttt got ready i'll choke a bitch for steppin on my kicks headed to class tried pulling off a sneaker shot in class.. got home n made a breakfast for champions and heart attacks got this in the mail.. said the actual census is coming in a week... can't wait tried cleaning this for the 39th time still dirty.. played this ate here... sorry didn't get pics of the food :\ still leaning the way of the pies took alot of these did some of this and CR and stocked up for my travels over spring break /end
    2 points
  7. thats dope, its gonna go by alot quicker than you know. also, the first 3 months, your girl is gonna be a psycho mess. keep that in mind when shes yelling at you for some dumb shit. \its not her, its the hormones. also, the first time i felt the baby kick, i cried a little. nh
    2 points
  8. im not gay brahhh. orgies are just when when your with your homies. there was one girl limping because fish stuck it up her butt.
    2 points
  9. 2 points
  10. Asthma, how do you feel about most people now picking Steph Curry over Tyreke for Rookie of the Year? And Jennings was funny when asked about what he thought his chances of winning were, something to the effect of "One of them will win, but both their teams suck, so who cares?"
    2 points
  11. Re: Great Pictures~ Pretty cool imo
    2 points
  12. Re: Dear ________, - no homo Dear Schnitznitz, Addy shall be pm'd to you soon. Glad you liked the post card :) -seysey Dear B!G D, :lol: -seyer
    2 points
  13. man its nuts to hear people from out west talking about not wanting to leave the house because i have felt that way for most of the winter and today it cracked 60 and im about to walk around like im at the beach... i got some flicks im gonna post up later as soon as photobucket is done being a bitchmade asshole.
    1 point
  14. i grow flowers and vegetables indoors/outdoors 365 days a year so it looks like i'm gay as fuck. but i probably owned a slayer shirt before most of you were even born so that balances out everything i figure/nh
    1 point
  15. well, the molasses isn't as refined as white sugar or corn syrup and supposedly, the molasses has a lot of minerals in it, so it hasd some nutritional content. one of our dogs occasionally likes ot eat dirt and we heard she may have needed minerals, she doesn't eat dirt much anymore, i know that. ok, so i checked the content, the molasses i use has potassium, calcium, B6, magnesium and copper in it. so the pups get the flavor, the sweetness, and nutrition :)
    1 point
  16. Up all night again. Just getting back to get my kids up and start another day. I fucking feel great. HA
    1 point
  17. ^they usually are. if eufoes a toy, a lot of us are fucked. i love the smell of stealing in the morning. it smells like.............................victory. or lazy. or poop.
    1 point
  18. here ya go Earl, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ-CFD5l1os. Pretty sure its this one. glad i can still call on my old man to help id songs. He'd love this thread.
    1 point
  19. Yo someone told me that Class once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour......... He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress....
    1 point
  20. Indy's High ( Orange ) bushing are total shit . The Indy Low ( Red ) are a bit better but I ditch them both for some Bones Medium Bushings...a combo that works , try it out . :cool:
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. 2PAC WAS ASS. WAYNE > PAC B.I.G > EVERYBODY IN ANY GENRE.
    1 point
  23. I MUST WALK, SO THAT A CHILD MAY LIVE!
    1 point
  24. done for the day
    1 point
  25. Food was good. The day was good. Hope to get a lot in before summer hits and I don't wanna leave the house.
    1 point
  26. You already now i am a Santana Fan. I own Caravanserai on vinyl. Love. I have been revisiting a lot of El Chicano as well. I recently made a Pandora station for El Chicano and am working on making it the center of my universe. I'm listening to your link right now, thanks Tio Earl!
    1 point
  27. whoa...that dp gif is crazy looking.
    1 point
  28. No. I do not. However... Classic book, based on the true adventures of a classic author - William S. Burroughs Although it's very short, it could be a hard read for some of you more sensitive faggots. Burroughs was a homosexual, and an Opiate addict way before it was ever cool to be one. Very gritty and depressing. I have another book I got from Ireland. It's about Heroin addicts and the Irish prison system. In '04 when I was there, they were having a major epidemic with the hops. It was all over the news so I picked it up on a whim. Very interesting, but I couldn't find anything on it via Google. I'll search through my stacks and try to find it.
    1 point
  29. Ok can I make a list then? sign of spring the moon buff monster an accident people enjoying themselves a criminal shopping walk in the park animal the sing that its time for bed Bonus drunken stupor best friends purity you mad dam that's fucked up
    1 point
  30. Re: COMPLIMENT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU - no homo lol dunno what the fuck I was thinking.. your knowledge of geography amazes me
    1 point
  31. this was a couple days ago i was just to lazy to post... wake up in the mornin take a shit shower shave... this is my homegirl tiana.. shes living with me for the time being since she got kicked out her grandmas crib and blahblah.. shes like a lil sis pretty much so i kick it with her lil goof ass when i wake up.. she got me to switch my room around when i didnt really want to.. so we switched the bed around and i had enough room to plug up my other two lil speakers.. ate these delicious muthafuckas for dinner.. made two more after this plate... one of my homies i havent seen in a min came by with two 12 packs of modelos.. kicked it at the crib and played a some spades for the night.. piss break... then sleepy time.. next day went to my sisters fiance's crib to lay down some tracks ive been needing to record.. blew some blunts and knocked back some o.e... then dipped back to the crib for some sleep... the end...
    1 point
  32. theres a thread for those sorts of questions...check it out..and yes, you are a fucking toy
    1 point
  33. oh shit, Hawaii Five O!
    1 point
  34. Veck that old Ease Nez
    1 point
  35. THE 237 TAKEOVER!!
    1 point
  36. Re: COMPLIMENT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU - no homo damn dude its great to see you... its been awhile....
    1 point
  37. pain is but a shadow that happiness casts.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00