Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/24/2010 in all sections

1. ahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! I remember one day you had me thinking you were sintex, and I wanted to firebomb the gallery, or just set that bitch on fire during a graf and dance party. come to find out you were one of my asshole idols back in the day, and you're the most hood whiteboy on this thread. yeah I said it. what?! who the fuck wants to argue? nigga lets see your shit!!!!!!!!! yo kid, ^ he still got shit riding throughout the city when you were still sucking your moms weiner milk. don't get mad. speaking of graf and dance parties, I see some of you on facebook have become fans of graf and dance 2010. you can catch me there quoting freestyles from 8 mile with a baby blue shady wear jumpsuit and a baby blue shady visor, a pint of popov, and a loaded pistol in a fanny pack. what?! get at me hoes...
    3 points
  2. this thread has gone to shitttttt stolen:
    2 points
  3. I'll tell you what talkin bout them artificial dairy snack feet good old good time party and all that.
    2 points
  4. - Abdominal Migration - Abdominal Salad Shooters - ADHDEAD - An Inability to Breathe on Weekends - Ankle Bearding - Aortal Collapse - Arby’s Mouth - Argyle Pattern Baldness - Armpit Homunculus - Autonomous Nipple Syndrome - Bad Humors - Bearded Thalamus - Bone Sporking - Braintooth - Brainwhistle - Capillary Yogurt - Carcassing - Chinese Firebones - DIS, or Dissolving Intestine Syndrome - Dry Mouth - Dry Mouth - Eye Curdling - Eyearrhea - Eyesplosions - Facial Corkboarding - Fallopian Tapeworm - Flunamis - Genital Migration - Gopherism - Grover Nordquist Syndrome - Hair Swelling - Hairy Uvula - Honey Nut Areolas - Honus Wagner’s Disease - Hungry Hungry Hipbones - Increased Appetite - Increased Risk of Vampire Attack - Ingrown Testicle - Involuntary Blowhole - Involuntary Narnia Adventures - Jimmy Crack Corns - Knee Transference - Lactose Addiction - Late Onset Albinoism - Lou Ferrignose - Lungfire - Lungquake - Massive Weight Gain - Mild Hulkism - Mild Kidney Explosions - Mind of Mencia - Minor Heart Explosions - Monkeylung - Multibrow - Nostril Inversion - Outgrown Testicle - Permanent Blindness - Phantom Hand Syndrome - Pituitary Ferns - Precocious Kidney - Prolonged Erections – But Not Where You’d Hope - Puckerlung - Pulmonary Weevils - R.E.O. Speedlung - Rage - Rectal Buffalo Wings - Rectal Dyslexia - Rectal Frosting - Rectal Hallucinations - Re-Emergence of the Umbilical Cord - Restless Arm Syndrome - Restless Leg Syndrome - Restless Torso Syndrome - Rocky Mountain Oysterism - Runaway Gums - Scrappy Dooism - Scrotal Bassoon - Scruffula - Severe Weight Loss - Siamese Nipples - Skeletal Xylophoning - Spaghetti Ovaries - Speaking In Tongues - Spontaneous and Uncontrollable Gum Growth - Spontaneous Gypsy Scarf - Spontaneous Harper’s Subscription - Spontaneous Mertail - Spontaneous Pregnancy - Steven Tyler Lip - Subcutaneous Funyuns - Tennis Scrotum - Teriyaki Lung - Testicular Cranberrying - Testicular Myopia - Testicular Testicularization - Thoracic Geysers - Tracheal Meerkat Colonies - Transsexual Kidneys - Urethral Knotting - Vein Seizures - Ventricular Funk - Verizon Guy Syndrome - Vivid Dreams of Self-Cannibalization - Warlock Hump - Whatever Happens When You Drink Rocket Fuel - X-Ray Hearing - Yellowstone National Bladder You name it I've had it happen to me. Brain tooth was probably the most painful.
    2 points
  5. neckface is on par with a 4 yr old, skill wise
    2 points
  6. done...thanks for holding the posts...i'll try and cut the bullshit next time...oh and I got the original copies if you want em...they look better...
    2 points
  7. Who let that kid have a fucking webcam anyhow? Fuckers should be fired from best buy.
    2 points
  8. 2 points
  9. oh on mo thang speta cant hang wit me!!!!! lol that my cru member and tag team partner.. lets do some more two man prodo's
    1 point
  10. ^^rage... is that you?
    1 point
  11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fQUzSP5r9I
    1 point
  12. Akoe exchange dunno what this is
    1 point
  13. Yesssssss....we all know you love a fat bitch, I missed making fun of that. Fatasslovertwoer. 1+1=2=fatbitch
    1 point
  14. I live in the DFW area and we got over a foot last week. I've never seen shit like that in Texas... only on trips and shit. My dad (from Detroit) called me like 73 times to tell me that he's never seen anything like this in Texas....Apparently somethings happenin.
    1 point
  15. *fixed (i beat you all to it! :p)
    1 point
  16. Un. Fucking. Believable.
    1 point
  17. fuck gc. those cats were corny as fuck :lol:
    1 point
  18. lol at the first post.. so since i'm 18 do i get my 6 figs yet?
    1 point
  19. that joek was fresh last page, and akuma writes lion king words so he can write on lil girls.
    1 point
  20. 1 point
  21. so...uh gonna be handing out invites for that site or what
    1 point
  22. 11-13: Got straight a's , played sports, watched tons of sports, was hitting up my 7th grade chicks on aol instant messanger. 13-15: Joined a rock band that covered mostly Nirvana songs, listened to bands like Sonic Youth and Radiohead to be cool, started drinking forties in Astoria Park, was heavy into getting hickies and hand jobs. 15-17: Started smoking weed and writing graffiti daily, became a badass, started fucking Manhattan hoes, somehow maintained good grades 17-19: Got into a bunch of trouble, dealt with anxieties and depression, fell in love, got into a sick college which i nearly flunked out of after my first semester. 20 (today): became an honor student, started abusing study meds to reach my goals, use the ny swag to stunt on these small town hoes, made some white friends Back to doing this research paper my geniuses...
    1 point
  23. Shit i remember getting the slipper too, sometimes the sandal c'mon guys you don't needa be callin me out on some pedoness "she lookin at me like she ain't even tryin to date me"
    1 point
  24. Now that is definitely something I don't envy!
    1 point
  25. 4-7 I was all about ghostbusters, cracked magazine, and Nash skateboards with rail guards and wheel grooves. I wanted some guess jeans so bad at the Stamford mall but we couldn't afford them so I got a red polo instead 8-11 the nerf whistler football, super soakers, and the wide world of shoplifting for fun & profit. I also went. Through my lil' arsonist phase, turning a troll doll into a match-head bomb, and getting caught burning army men in the basement 12-13 grafitti, drugs, hoes it was over from then
    1 point
  26. SECA ERASE The font champs!
    1 point
  27. you should stop worrying about growing up and just fuck a bunch of fat, balding 12oz creeps.
    1 point
  28. 16 is nowhere near anykind of adulthood. youre still wondering if you should let john boy suck a tit, and still givin hickies. when you reach 20- 21 give us a ring. /yes older than most on here 37
    1 point
  29. When I was a kid I went to a private school and got in trouble there every day, then went home and got my ass beat by my parents. Me and my friend made these awesome things that you could throw and stick in trees, turns out people in prison call them shanks. I was totally clueless and couldn't understand what the big deal about having one on the playground was. I never did any of my school work, read at a junior high level in 2nd-3rd grade, and drew airplanes all day. I fucking loved airplanes. And I got made fun of/left out of stuff because I didn't have a tamogatchi/pokemoncards/gameboy/playstation/pogs Then I went from an all white/rich minority private school to a hood junior high and that fucked me up and made me start doing graffiti. I had no idea what the hell was going on because i was a sheltered white kid with anxiety issues. Being a kid was great
    1 point
  30. So what your saying is your about to take naked pics for us?:confused:
    1 point
  31. Just think, two more years and you'll wind up in the MHHH's thread...
    1 point
  32. Re: COMPLIMENT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU - no homo you have many so your breath must be fressch!
    1 point
  33. Re: COMPLIMENT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU - no homo you deserve more tic tacs.
    1 point
  34. continued from last night.... we kept the taqueria open till 3am. i was hurtin at work this morning. Vicente Fernandez + Alcohol = THIS dude was crying cuz his girl left him a couple months ago. hahaha
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00