Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/17/2008 in all sections

1. give me some fucking props
    3 points
  2. I felt like changing my oil last weekend so after work I went to autozone. the manager there was pretty cool and he even gave me some windshield wiper blades for free. well they had a sale for 5 quarts of oil + a oil filter for $10.99 so i got my shit and went home. the next day I felt even more ambitious and decided to replace the headlights. but the autozone by my work was a little out of the way so I went to the one a little closer to the house. the manager there, his name was Geoff spelled with a G, had something rammed up his ass that day. maybe it was because he was bald and old. im not sure but its my day off bitch. so i just ignored his crabby attitude as he threw the headlight # information on the counter. i got my headlights and bought this oil pan that has a little nozzle on the end for pouring so i dont pour it all over the garage floor like i usually do. i got home drained the oil out and right before pouring in the oil i check the quart and it says diesel oil. fuck me. they have the same color cap as the regular ones. whatever ill go to the autozone down the street and just exchange it. well i get there and Geoff seems to be having a pretty bad day. well i'll cheer him up with this easy exchange of oil. hey geoff. sorry for the trouble but i got diesel oil by mistake can I exchange this? he barks, where's your reciept? right here, and hand him over the reciept which is unusual because i lose them so often. well go get your oil! man this guy here is fucking having pms or something. so i got my oil checked that it was the correct type this time and that it was the same price. i bring the oil back and he says step over to the register! do i need to bring both oils? he ignores me and walks away. well im not psychic so ill bring both. he grabs my bag of returned oil and says JESUS CHRIST! my eyes got a little wide like whats up this guys ass? the fat female cashier next to him even gave me a look like sorry he's an asshole everyday. whatever. i got anger issues too. so lets just get this over with so i can get back to drinking and changing my oil. he rings up the oil and says that will be $9.00! huh? its an even exchange THAT WILL BE $9.00! why is that? its the same price? well you bought it at ANOTHER AUTOZONE and got the free oil filter from there so it will be $9.00! now why would I pay you $9.00 for oill that i got for $10.99? WELL TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT! after a deep breath, fine leave it just give me my oil and I'll go to the other store. NO I ALREADY ENTERED THIS IN THE REGISTER AND YOU OWE ME $9.00! at this point I'm not having it any more so I say now why the fuck would i give you $9.00 for an even fucking exchange? give me back my fucking oil! watch your language MR! Fuck you! give me my oil and I'll be on my way. he grabs the oil and move it further behind the counter. listen you fucking retard give me back my fucking oil! a crowd begins to gather and dude is getting embarrassed. so he looks like hes about to hit me. i lean over the counter and say go ahead you bald bitch hit me! so he walks away with my oil and i follow him and say do you actually think this counter is going to stop me from getting my fucking oil! so he reconsiders realising im not going anywhere and hes not gettin $9.00 so he throws it at me. for a second i think about kicking the shit out of him but then i figure over fucking oil? fuck it. ( this must be the old age) so i grab my bag tell bald Geoff fuck you very much! then some fat white trash dude says hey calm down man and watch your mouth around my wife. motioning towards the fat troll with bleech blond hair and dirty sweatpants i chuckle and say And fuck you too! the troll speaks up and says HEYYY now watch your damn language! fuck you too you fat bitch! then i walk out and return my oil at the other autozone. i explained my story of why i no longer had a reciept and dude gave me a case of oil for free. sweet. and i hope this doesnt turn you off from shopping at autozone. naw im straight.
    2 points
  3. ima wayne fan.. what gives?? i propped who i could
    2 points
  4. 2 points
  5. you can hit me off with some props for that
    2 points
  6. this thread makes about as much sense as Michael Jordan's baseball career.
    2 points
  7. I propped like fitty yall motherfuckers and the only one that's got my back is MR.Pascal fuck yall shark jesus gonna come up and stomp yall niggas.
    2 points
  8. i need some vics. a few weeks back i took like 30 over like 3 days.
    2 points
  9. SON IF THERES ONE PERSON I WOULD RELISH BEATING SUDAFED BYPRODUCTS OUT OF, ITS YOU. YOU COME OFF MAD SMARMY LIKE YOU THINK YOU'RE THAT NIGGA. YOU'RE AN "EX"FIEND FROM TEXAS DOGS. WHATS YOUR LIFE LIKE? SERIOUSLY TAKE THAT BIG ASS FACE OF YOURS AND MAKE SOME PUPPY DOG EYES FOR YOUR HO, AND TELL HER YOU STILL LOVE HER EVEN THOUGH SHE BEEN THROUGH MORE COCKS THAN MANZANILLO. :lol:
    2 points
  10. right now dhabs is beating up vaj for that text message.
    2 points
  11. Re: Kleenex.... wtf? what the hell is going on? so vaj was with dhab then glik then back to dhab? you guys are young, don't take romance or love or the thought of wanting to be in some fairytale love so seriously. live, have fun! enjoy the pussy and the penis as it comes along.
    2 points
  12. The red shark billeted many soldiers in her friendly den high in an Andean lake every time thirsty condors purged political dissidents from the scene.
    1 point
  13. still on one bar. any of youse sons of bitches mind sending some props my way?
    1 point
  14. this looks like Vaj and Some1 going at it.
    1 point
  15. niggers got 9 on here..
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. commy...i just got you
    1 point
  19. someone keeps negi propping me. not cool.
    1 point
  20. lust i am not sure when that was done after the nkn dayz i am pretty sure though and i didnt start of the blue with a "tribute" i just agreed with a statement and posted an old sketch i did for dude....anyways, here is another
    1 point
  21. That's what I was wondering.
    1 point
  22. nah..should be like that because id send mero all the points i could right now
    1 point
  23. some dude just upped me to 4 blocks with 300 even for a post in the third rail. haha
    1 point
  24. the funny thing is, her noods have been floating around the internet amongst members since way back
    1 point
  25. dude, i was at 1039, then today, i got like 1139 enmity: got ya. p.s.: aren't you an oldschool member? why does your reg date say 06?
    1 point
  26. lemme get some props doods
    1 point
  27. yall niggas suck. i was gone for an hour and only got 1 prop. seriously hook it up with some
    1 point
  28. ya'll gots mad butter teef squares...i'm feel'n small...hook me up.!
    1 point
  29. you guys that got propped got big props. hit me back with some.
    1 point
  30. I think I'm still going to take the nyquil tonight just to get me asleep and from the vaj gliks dhab thread who's mams
    1 point
  31. I hit props for you but I need some time it said I'll get you
    1 point
  32. Well, I appreciate the wonderful advice from all of you great people... but my whole thing is like this, I knew exactly what would happen, and I told her that I would still be here when she got done being an idiot.... and here I am. I have no problem getting girls. But I like this one.... and obviously one of your guys' famed leaders fell so hard for her that he blew a bunch of money on her.... which is really really stupid.... but hey, I've done stupid things, but they never involved spending a bunch of money on something I was unsure of. I've got more sense than that. I can get girls without being a "bad guy" or a tattoo artist, or buying a new pair of shoes every other week. The whole point of this thread was.... the big man... crying.... and me feeling bad and wanting to send kleenex. I still think it's funny. I mean seriously.... love.... seriously.... internet love? You can't go falling in love with girls over the internet, I don't care what they tell your or show you. But you get wiser with age, it will take time... you have to make mistakes like this to grow up one day. So either learn from it, or continue to be stupid, your choice, I am moving forward while many of you stand still beating your meat to some letters you spent way too much time drawing and they still suck... I know some of you have some cute styles, or you're going to art school and everything, but anyone can be an artist. Get some skills and stop trying to make being a hippy look like some kind of bad ass shit.
    1 point
  33. if you liked the auto zone why not try some of our other zones ||: ho nomo...JIC
    1 point
  34. Re: Kleenex.... Hands down, the internet beats TV.
    1 point
  35. Re: Kleenex.... But to sum it all up, on the hole girth wins?
    1 point
  36. 1 point
  37. Re: Kleenex.... can someone introduce me to that girl in the shower with the cat? thanks in advance.
    1 point
  38. Jeebus people, it's not whether you win or lose... it's how drunk you get! Umpire : You can't leave first until you chug a beer. Any man scoring has to chug a beer. You have to chug a beer at the top of all odd-numbered innings. Oh, and the fourth inning is the beer inning. Chief Wiggum : Hey, we know how to play softball.
    1 point
  39. Re: Kleenex.... yall need to to take a brisk nap
    1 point
  40. Re: Kleenex.... dirty_habt, congrats, you won dog. you won the big prize. the big prize of a classy girl who flew across the country to fuck another dude, then rubbed it in your face online, posting pics of her in his bed, then was just telling him again this morning that she still loved him. hope that works out well for yall.
    1 point
  41. 1 point
  42. seeks, it turns out is the real 120z floozy roaming around linking with 12ers across the world... and to think my couch is tainted as well NO HOMO HEV/"Ho NOMO"
    1 point
  43. do some research on me, i always start the best threads. moe lester is the most slept on nigga here.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00