Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/08/2008 in all sections

1. no prob bro I propped a bunch of people on this and the last page hook it up
    5 points
  2. rath...youve been propped.
    3 points
  3. i dont have props left :'[
    3 points
  4. for those who dont know, i recently finished backpacking europe. so here we go this is 1 litre, drank six of these that day. because Bavaria has beer purity laws, no preservatives are in the beer. this day was the most drunk i have ever been and the next day i had no hangover. this is the same tent as the above pic. yea they call these 'tents' even thought its a full on building. they tear them down and re-build them every year. another brewery's tent reminded me of a county fair. rollercoasters, games of chance, everything
    2 points
  5. what happened to the good old days when you gave a black man a microphone and hed just spit a freestyle?
    2 points
  6. IrishCarBombs is killin' it. i have 50 prop points, and that's only cause YOU propped me, giving me like an automatic 30 points and shit yadidamsayin
    2 points
  7. i hit up porcelian, twinky the kid,FILTER.BFG, and kobe bryant so get me back.
    2 points
  8. Black liquorice is poison. It tries to warn you with it's terrible taste.
    2 points
  9. 7 away from 900. hit me up fools.
    2 points
  10. and tell my dude to drop another CD? thanks I lost the number and I cant find it in my thug roladex.
    1 point
  11. you cant get rid of me niggas!! like the clap but twice as hot
    1 point
  12. Re: US recession is already here uh, the stock markets reached insane heights this year. of course there's a fucking recession. what, they're going to keep posting record breaking numbers every day? shit was ridiculous for the last few years, houses were selling for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more then they were worth, people piled on the debt like it was going out of style and now shit is about to get back to sane levels. the recession is going to be nothing but good news for me, and alot of people in my position. *i have a steady job with a solid company who is continually growing, and is in a growth industry that will only be spurned by technological advances in every day commerce. *i have no debt. finally i'll be able to buy a house soon that i can actually afford, and not with some bullshit interest only adjustable rate mortgage from some bullshit loan shark. there are so many forclosures right now that i'll be able to snag a bargain. there's one street in this city that holds the record for most forclosures on one street in the country. of the 50-odd houses, 17 are in forclosure. that's almost 40%! the ones that have forclosed are selling for as low as $86,000!!! they were going for over $250,000 2 years ago! bring on the crash!!!!!!!
    1 point
  13. YACK. Is it swedish people that love this shit? I remember some swedish person giving me a bunch of candy and it all tasted like licorice crap fucking yack
    1 point
  14. yep i'm black i challenge anyone to a black off spy-d i'm looking at you son moogs you could step up too but that everclear whiteout backpack kinda kills it
    1 point
  15. ayebee disappointed me when he didnt eat those burgers ceiling cat is watching you procrastinate
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. I cant stand to watch CNN when this shit is going on. Reporters trying to talk over a 1,000 cheering Clinton supporters. First off, go outside. Second, WHY THE FUCK IS ANYONE CHEERING FOR HILLARY? I can't stand to watch people be so blissfully ignorant. I cant stand that I cant do jack shit about it either. Fuck it all
    1 point
  18. yeah dude, it makes me feel a little racist, but i HATE when people pull out the slavery/oppression speech for their defense. yeah yeah yeah, i know about slavery, shit has been drilled into me, it fucking sucked, it wasn't a good time for anyone. but these days, when someone pulls that card, it's completely irrelevant. "my ancestors suffered for 140 years while you white people ate your steak and didn't care." yeah, YOUR ANCESTORS; you probably have no real idea what slavery was like, you weren't there. and these days, yeah, you might still be living in oppression while the white man is swimming in his money, but here in the PRESENT, we're not making you our slaves at all, you're making lives for yourself. what about the dude who's got 6 kids running around, 6 different moms, and instead of being a father, he's going out to the club every night gambling and making dollar, but he can't live the high life because the man is holding him down? blaming all your troubles on the guy in the suit? i don't think that's so right. and i'm not trying to be racist against anyone, but mostly these people are making excuses and blaming the society around them for not being able to support them enough. it's like they feel they have no real control over there life, but they have to live the life their community throws at them, and doing something for yourself won't work, when actually, all you need is YOU to make something for yourself. i don't even know why i'm talking about this. it doesn't have much to do with that stupid guy yelling at that girl. whatever, i've wanted to say it out loud somewhere for a while now.
    1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. I'm on and I'm going to props if you request post I'll be in the other threads another page
    1 point
  21. made it home now it's time to start the cooking now it's time to eat not having a broiler that works sucks cause my twice bakers didnt brown up the way i wanted but none the less i must say mmmmmm last smoke before i sleep don't really know if little guy moved or not but there he is again good night fellow ooontzers
    1 point
  22. decided to stick around for a bit and enjoy a 22oz snow cap. had a couple of these and a couple shots too. kickin back watchin the lsu osu game osu got pwned caught chica in action. couple of the lovely cocktailers cheezen after that i had to go to the store to get some shit for dinner... but first i had to pee this would be goin into the oven to roast later on....yes i washed after i pissed some side street action more rap letters
    1 point
  23. i thought the majority of you could appreciate that
    1 point
  24. porcelain leads the nation by 99.9%
    1 point
  25. cali i ran out but ill get you... what about this, Going Dumb In Iraq
    1 point
  26. What do you do when your washing machine breaks? Smack her in her face! props?
    1 point
  27. whats yo point nikky.
    1 point
  28. I approve of booty, however did you know? BUt really, thats one big ass.
    1 point
  29. ive been playing GTA San Andreas. damn it fucking sucks compared to ps3
    1 point
  30. 1 point
  31. Re: US recession is already here drugs will never go into a recession. i need to start selling drugs.
    1 point
  32. 1 point
  33. 1 point
  34. you realize he was joking, right? and reefers dont carry frozen pizza's
    1 point
  35. this is worse than candy corn. and candy corn is horrible. also, licorice is not something enjoyed by people with a more developed palette, its enjoyed by people who's palette has downsyndrome.
    1 point
  36. Negative chief, I believe the department of homeland security ruled against the use of black liquorice candy during interrogations because it was cruel and inhumane.
    1 point
  37. Best movie I've seen this decade. I cannot express how good it is.
    1 point
  38. watching simpsons right now...any props ?
    1 point
  39. Re: dear 2009 fuck faggots You kids and your rap talk. Skee-bo-dee-boo-bop to you doggie.
    1 point
  40. I'm 2 away from 200, hook it up
    1 point
  41. Do you even realize that you've gone from being dissed to dissing yourself? And that it's your "disser" that led you to this road? If I was one of them prop-mongers, I'd definitely be demanding my props right about now.
    1 point
  42. 1 point
  43. Maybe now people will stop caring so much about faceless names and intricate computer coding.
    1 point
  44. I'm going to take off for a little while, as well. TO TOTALLY PARTY TIL I DROP!! OWWWWWWWW!!!
    1 point
  45. I propped the people who i owed.. i need like 25 more for another tic tak.. help a brother out.
    1 point
  46. I wouldn't fight those two little boys in pajamas. The one on the right's dad is probably a lawyer.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00