Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what were you doing?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by LiliStCynical, Jan 1, 2006.

1. LiliStCynical

LiliStCynical Dirty Dozen Crew

me? writing on shit and simultaneously texting.

yes...

2. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

getting with this random asian chick, she slobbered all over my drunken face.

3. logik.one

logik.one New Jack

cooking lobster... boring

4. Gigantic Jug

Gigantic Jug Member

a drunk bisexual girl wouldnt leave me alone... and finally she got her kiss that she wanted badly from me... i pulled away quickly cus i felt gross and she wanted more... fuckin' bitches.

5. El Jefe Uno

El Jefe Uno Dirty Dozen Crew

6. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

sitting on the porch watching neighbors fight while eating some top ramen..

paintin went well...that plastic krylon is amazing in winter with high gloss white outline.

7. richard_vagina

richard_vagina Member

drunk.

just woke up to take some goody's powder and
    chill

8. John Birch

John Birch Member

I woke up at 11:30pm and went onto 12 oz

9. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

shortly before midnight i was swinging from the rafters in an ice cold basement. at midnight i do believe i was waiting to go to the bathroom.

10. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

kissed the bartender at some club, then hugged my best friend and took a shot of jagger. i'm fuckinh tired. goodnight.

11. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

popped a bottle of bubbly and kissed people.

later in the night i decided i was going to overthrow the government and i walked around appointing people to ministerial positions

12. CRAMPS

CRAMPS Senior Member

at the ball..drank good bubbly..kissed people shook hands..got merry and drunk

then I got with this 33 year old teacher.....and now its official...older women from now on

like fine wine

picked up a cute black girl that was lost and drover to a house...smoken a fine cigar she was diggen in my nice suit coat.
    drove slowly home looking at the sky

got home, sat on my car and finneshed my cigar..watched a satalite cruze over all while listening to King Geedora (MF Doom)

thought of this new fucking year and how to pwn it.
    its 5AM now..on here..digging life

hell yeah

13. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Well, I was being a total ass because I got too drunk... that's what I was doing. Oh, and probably throwing up all over my brother's yard....

Another good one is, why the fuck am I up this early with a headache after I drank so much cheap malt liquor last night... I need to go back to sleep, my body's tired.

14. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

i totally stuck to my "fuck new years" plans.Kept my phone shut off all night and painted with my homey

15. arc7hyp-1

arc7hyp-1 Member

i was on smoke break at the hospital sippin cheap champagne and watching the junkies and college kids roll into emerg. thinkin about how glad i am that i work in O.R.
    fireworks are great also.