Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
LiliStCynical

what were you doing?

a drunk bisexual girl wouldnt leave me alone... and finally she got her kiss that she wanted badly from me... i pulled away quickly cus i felt gross and she wanted more... fuckin' bitches.

sitting on the porch watching neighbors fight while eating some top ramen..

paintin went well...that plastic krylon is amazing in winter with high gloss white outline.

shortly before midnight i was swinging from the rafters in an ice cold basement. at midnight i do believe i was waiting to go to the bathroom.

kissed the bartender at some club, then hugged my best friend and took a shot of jagger. i'm fuckinh tired. goodnight.

popped a bottle of bubbly and kissed people.

later in the night i decided i was going to overthrow the government and i walked around appointing people to ministerial positions

at the ball..drank good bubbly..kissed people shook hands..got merry and drunk

then I got with this 33 year old teacher.....and now its official...older women from now on

like fine wine

picked up a cute black girl that was lost and drover to a house...smoken a fine cigar she was diggen in my nice suit coat.

drove slowly home looking at the sky

got home, sat on my car and finneshed my cigar..watched a satalite cruze over all while listening to King Geedora (MF Doom)

thought of this new fucking year and how to pwn it.

its 5AM now..on here..digging life

hell yeah

Well, I was being a total ass because I got too drunk... that's what I was doing. Oh, and probably throwing up all over my brother's yard....

Another good one is, why the fuck am I up this early with a headache after I drank so much cheap malt liquor last night... I need to go back to sleep, my body's tired.

i was on smoke break at the hospital sippin cheap champagne and watching the junkies and college kids roll into emerg. thinkin about how glad i am that i work in O.R.

fireworks are great also.

Standing, waiting for the countdown when it already passed. There is no coundown in Tokyo...

Realized I was the only one not kissing a girl, then promptly called up the ex and cussed a bitch out like never before. Fuck new years. Glad you had fun, I didn't.

hahahaha.... that's really funny Shadow. On NY's it's not hard to make out with any hot chick...

I mean they want to kiss someone, and alot of times they kiss more than one person because of

drunkeness... but props on cussing the ex out I guess, I'm on good terms with most of my ex's

but I can see it being very entertaining to just charge a bitch up on such a festive time of year.... hahaha.

Guest sneak

eating nachos and sipping on a free pint at a mexican restaurant...

"oh, its past 12...woops"

God I hate it when people text message, like seriously, in all honesty, I think that's

the gayest shit ever, it totally made a new breed of phone fags. I will NEVER own a cell phone

and if I ever do, it will be kept off unless it's an emergency or someone pages me....

I don't like cell phones one bit.

edit: nothing against any of you... I just feel strongly about this subject.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this