1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

cheating,this CAN'T be good

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Frate_Raper, Nov 5, 2003.

1. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper 12oz Veteran Member

cheating,this CAN'T be good

Discussion started by Frate_Raper - Nov 5, 2003

3 year relationship-3 weeks ok yaking on the tellie and email and I'm about to tap it............I can't even stop myself,and I've tried.

Frate_Raper - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  2. fr8lover

fr8lover 12oz Elite Member

fr8lover - Replied Nov 5, 2003

i am by no means a moral man in a lot of things i do in life, but i will NEVER cheat on my girl. i buck up, show some fucking commitment and enjoy the time with her...

its hard turning down girls at parties, at school etc...but i do it. and i may sound like a cornball, but it feels better that way.

fr8lover - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. afraidoflife

afraidoflife 12oz Member

afraidoflife - Replied Nov 5, 2003

Don't do it.. seriously

afraidoflife - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Weapon X - Replied Nov 5, 2003

http://www.fredcorp.com/vortex/reviews/s/spiesluGR.jpg'>

^ name this movie!

3 years and you’re cheating now?

Either do it right away, or don’t do it at all. You just may have been fooling yourself this whole time, b.

Weapon X - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  5. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper - Replied Nov 5, 2003

Shits so wrong,but this girls banging hot!

my chicks also a bitch.........but my bitch of 3 years.......people keep saying "I DON'T SEE A RING YOUR FINGER"............THIS IS GAY I've gone all tease on here!

6. afraidoflife

afraidoflife 12oz Member

afraidoflife - Replied Nov 5, 2003

If it's been 3 years, than it must be worth something....

afraidoflife - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  7. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

GLIK$ - Replied Nov 5, 2003

Cheating after 3 years will result in the relationship ending.

GLIK$ - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  8. S@T@N

S@T@N 12oz Senior Member

S@T@N - Replied Nov 5, 2003

Unless you're a sexual ninja.

S@T@N - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. Frate_Raper

Not if I keep it to myself.......but I couldn't bottle that up but if I told her it would ruin her for ever.

Shes telling me it's on for thursday......I'm gunna go meet her tell her I'm stoked for a new friend but I can't bend her now not like that.This girls hot if she looks at me like a peice of meat I may just fuck it!

10. hottnickels

hottnickels 12oz Junior Member

hottnickels - Replied Nov 5, 2003

if you wanna do it, just break it off with your girl, then you're free to do whatever the fuck you want..

why create some drama for yourself?

while one can certainly get away with cheating, that doesn't always happen [despite best efforts]
    after all, you don't really know her that well..she could be a psycho [unlikely, i realize]
    if you really love your girl, you will respect her enough to get out of a relationship you obviously aren't wild about

hottnickels - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  11. BOZACK

BOZACK 12oz Member

BOZACK - Replied Nov 5, 2003

is your ol lady down for a threesome?!?!? if not, stick with her, you probably won't regret it, unless the other woman is like god's gift to earth

BOZACK - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  12. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Intangible - Replied Nov 5, 2003

dont do it.

Intangible - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  13. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Gunm - Replied Nov 5, 2003

First of all, fuck a threesome. You do that with either anoymous female partners or a dumb bitch you have no intention of dating long term. Throwing another girl into the mix will generate feelings of jealousy and hurt on your girlfriends end no matter how down she says she is with it. It'll be like planting seeds in the ground that might not sprout immediatly but when they do, prepare to reap the harvest of sorrow and regret friend.

In my time, I kissed a few girls and my gf knew about it but i never thought it was big deal because after all ....."I only kissed them babe, not like I fucked them"

Well, I found out recently that three years ago she kissed this guy friend of hers and that turned the tables for me in a big way. The shock and hurt I felt upon hearing that made me realize how fucking bad it must have been for my baby when she saw me kiss random girls the way I did. Getting a taste of that pain made me realize how selfish I've been to her in that regard. i forgave the gf but i still plan to kick that guys ass if i ever see him again.

but hey, if she doesn'tmean anything to you, then go for it. you're a dumbass for wasting three years with a "bitch"

edited for grammatical errors

Gunm - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  14. Frate_Raper

Obviously she means something to me it's been 3 years.I stayed up all night I'm not going to try to hit this gal but I wanna be her friend.If I ever break it with my lady I'd tap it.

She is a bitch, shes rude,shes selfish.she expects me to wait on her hand and foot.she hates anything I like.......BUT she's super funny.caring and I like being with her so fuggit!

For some odd reason I want to punch Lens in the face???just a thing I get reading your posts........or I'm sleep deped to the point of weirdnesssssssss

15. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet 12oz Elite Member

Swiffer Jet - Replied Nov 5, 2003

communication and trust is key.

Swiffer Jet - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: