is WW3 going on?

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Drone attack….this is going to be all bad. I know they have been using drones in Ukraine  and probably elsewhere already, but scary to think how this drone warfare will escalate. Flying sneak attack land mines.

14A5F577-F36D-4896-B910-B8EEE79766A7.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

All I know is my news feed is chock full of 'how to survive a nuclear war' propaganda.

I hope not.  Hopefully all the nukes will be shot from the elites at the elites.  Leave us out of it. 

• Truth 1

• 1 month later...

So basically, Iran (the school yard bullie) says, "I am going to punch you in the face.  If you attempt to defend yourself or retaliate, I will hit you back twice as hard". 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/iran-issues-fresh-threat-to-u-s/ar-BB1lBv9i

Or at least this has been my interpretation with the Iranian leadership for the past couple decades.  They shouldn't be underestimated but because they are so childish they are really tough to take seriously at times. 

Iran's leadership is going get themselves wiped out.  What is sad about the Iran's leadership is they continually put their people at risk that want nothing to do with violence.  Persian people are really cool and welcoming from my experiences, it's just sad a handful of leaders are about to ruin it for a while and Fox isn't gonna help the cause. 

21 hours ago, ndv said:

Wonder if this is explains the 911 outage. 

There’s been rumors floating that China has been probing and testing our networks in preparation for their invasion of Taiwan. Who knows if it’s more misinformation and bullshit but theory is that they plan to stir shit up and collapse some of our critical services just before they invade Taiwan so that we’re too busy on our own shit to step into it. 

Sounds too obvious and basic IMO, but I don’t doubt that at some point one of these nations is going to start doing shit like that. 

More surprising to me is how none of these splinter groups haven’t crossed the border and started collapsing infrastructure and spreading terror via IEDs along our highway systems. Considering how effective that was in the Middle East and how easy it would be to do, honestly we’re lucky it hasn’t been a thing yet. Ultimately it would have little direct impact, but the terror and disruption that it would cause the rest of the country into being too scared to leave the house or drive anywhere would be catastrophic. 

On 4/20/2024 at 10:53 AM, misteraven said:

More surprising to me is how none of these splinter groups haven’t crossed the border and started collapsing infrastructure and spreading terror via IEDs along our highway systems. Considering how effective that was in the Middle East and how easy it would be to do, honestly we’re lucky it hasn’t been a thing yet. Ultimately it would have little direct impact, but the terror and disruption that it would cause the rest of the country into being too scared to leave the house or drive anywhere would be catastrophic. 

Realistically, in the modern world, this seems to be just as easily achieved in our country and more likely to be put into effect by winding up the far-right conspiratorial type mind-frames that go balls deep down rabbit holes via the internet and attack our own infrastructure. These groups have been doing it on their own for decades, and now they can get riled up by some internet posts and be set loose on their own world. If that doesn’t work there’s always the old fashioned way, but.. 

There have been a handful of attacks on power stations in recent years, with little arrests made. There’s certainly a population that’s willing. 

As far as the Iran-Israel fuckery.. this is a good listen. 

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/popular-front/id1364539980?i=1000653053677

Edited by abrasivesaint