is WW3 going on?

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 6 months later...

I find it wild as fuck that this time we're on the side of the Nazis. I'm not talking about figurative Nazi's, or using that word to loosely describe any flavor of right wing politics that I don't like, as is common these days. I'm talking literal fucking Nazis.

The media is spinning Putin as the modern day Hitler, like he has the power to invade all of Europe and take it over. The fact is he invaded because the Azof were conducting ethnic cleansing of Russian speakers in Eastern Ukraine. This is 100% fact, but the same dumb fucks that fell for WMD's are falling for this shit now.

Canadas Prime Minister, and parliament (who are generally farther left than most American politicians) just gave a real life WWII Nazi a standing ovation for fighting who was our ally at the time, the Russians. This shit is going off the chain. A waffen SS lieutenant got a standing ovation in Canadas parliament for doing Nazi shit. 

image.thumb.png.9014f5220bdb7186e0046be25bdffca6.png

Edited by Mercer
  • LOL! 4

5 hours ago, Mercer said:

Canadas Prime Minister, and parliament (who are generally farther left than most American politicians) just gave a real life WWII Nazi a standing ovation for fighting who was our ally at the time, the Russians. This shit is going off the chain. A waffen SS lieutenant got a standing ovation in Canadas parliament for doing Nazi shit. 

Do you have a link or any info about this standing ovation event? What’s this SS Lt’s name?

11 hours ago, Mercer said:

Deeply embarrassing and hilarious.  

This guy was apparently invited into Parliament by the speaker of the house (sort of like a chief of staff), without doing any sort of background check on him,  because he is a member of his constituency.  And it looks like he's going to refuse to resign over this to boot.

We are not a serious country. 

@LUGRthe man's name is Yaroslav Hunka https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaroslav_Hunka

Edited by metronome
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, metronome said:

Deeply embarrassing and hilarious.  

This guy was apparently invited into Parliament by the speaker of the house (sort of like a chief of staff), without doing any sort of background check on him,  because he is a member of his constituency.  And it looks like he's going to refuse to resign over this to boot.

We are not a serious country. 

@LUGRthe man's name is Yaroslav Hunka https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaroslav_Hunka

That’s wild. Thanks for providing the background info.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol. I can't wait til it comes out that trump sold Iran secrets about israels defenses and the Iran turned around and helped the freedom fighters. Trump is responsible for WW3. Dope! I always knew it was gonna play out like this. 

Edited by mr.yuck

On 9/25/2023 at 8:44 PM, Mercer said:

I find it wild as fuck that this time we're on the side of the Nazis. I'm not talking about figurative Nazi's, or using that word to loosely describe any flavor of right wing politics that I don't like, as is common these days. I'm talking literal fucking Nazis.

The media is spinning Putin as the modern day Hitler, like he has the power to invade all of Europe and take it over. The fact is he invaded because the Azof were conducting ethnic cleansing of Russian speakers in Eastern Ukraine. This is 100% fact, but the same dumb fucks that fell for WMD's are falling for this shit now.

At times throughout my absence over the past couple years i’ve wondered, “i wonder what fools on 12oz have to say about this..” 

Then i come back and see shit like this, and i remember why i stopped coming around here, ha. 

The situation and circumstances involving AZOV, Ukraine, and Russia are far, far more complicated than that Lil Wayne edit you produced as evidence to your point.

So you’re either not as educated on the matter as you’re portraying, or you’re willfully choosing to omit information to further your opinion on the matter. 

..and it’s for these reasons, i’m out, again. 

10 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

At times throughout my absence over the past couple years i’ve wondered, “i wonder what fools on 12oz have to say about this..” 

Then i come back and see shit like this, and i remember why i stopped coming around here, ha. 

The situation and circumstances involving AZOV, Ukraine, and Russia are far, far more complicated than that Lil Wayne edit you produced as evidence to your point.

So you’re either not as educated on the matter as you’re portraying, or you’re willfully choosing to omit information to further your opinion on the matter. 

..and it’s for these reasons, i’m out, again. 

Wish you would reconsider, and stick around.

• Truth 1

• 2 weeks later...