Kenosha and the crooked media. Rittenhouse might be fucked.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Probably not going to be viewed as the voice of reason but fuck it -

The kid was undoubtedly put in a situation that would warrant some type of self defense action. The fact he shot those dudes is not out of pocket in my mind - chase a dude, threaten/assault a KID with a gun and find out what happens.

Here is the bottom line though imo, Rittenhouse crossed state lines and illegally carries a firearm he illegally purchased to participate in the event. Regardless of intent it is this action that ultimately resulted in the shooting.

Kid is at minimum going down for the Reckless Endangering Safety, Use of Dangerous Weapon. That alone carries 12 with enhancement another 5 - 

This kid is no hero and the anti-fa presence resembled anarchy more than protest. Buncha idiots all around if you ask me…..and no i’m not referring to the thread. Even if I differ in opinion with someone here it doesn’t mean I need to engage in some middle school dick measuring contest.

Again, top form here lads, most entertaining thread I have seen in a while. 

Edited by fat ralphy
  • Like 1
  • Props 1

His dad lives in Kenosha and he works in Kenosha. I also don't know that he purchased the rifle. I think it was one of the other people called to protect the dealerships that let him use it. 

The msm coverage and what's being "allowed" on social media is not telling the truth at all. Just look at cnn headline yesterday trying to paint the story as if rittenhouse is losing this case. Totally false. I've been watching it live every day and the prosecution is way fucked on getting a conviction here imo. 

• Nega Props 1

8 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Y'all's fake news spun this story a little .....

whhhhheeeeeirrrrrddd today. 

B8BFA3D9-43A4-41AB-9F4F-5D4FFCEA30AA.png

It’s almost comical how you cultist fucktards are brainwashed into a opposite world  reality, where fake news is real news and real news is fake news. Good is evil, evil is good, black is white, up is down. You people need to drink the poison koolaid and just fucking die already so this country can get back to some semblance of normalcy.

• Trash 1

Don’t you two live not too far down the road from each other?

Maybe it is time to meet up for some good ol’ fashioned wrestling.

206FD385-E1A5-431A-B4AA-829CD815C11A.gif

Edited by LUGR
  • LOL! 1