Kenosha and the crooked media. Rittenhouse might be fucked.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, lord_casek said:

Testimony in the court that one of Kyle's attackers said the words "f I catch one of you alone I will fucking kill you". 

I'm not losing any credibility, my guy. I'm being very civil about this. It is a complex case with many players and deserves
discussion. 

To be very honest, I'd rather be talking about what Durham is doing, Issues like this are just armchair quarterbacking. None
of us get to decide anything about this case. Not one of us has an opinion that is going to make it to the judge and jury and 
convince them one way or another how they should decide. 

You’re trolling. You don’t really even believe the dogshit that’s coming out of your keypad, you’re just talking dumb shit for the sake of it. Hence why you’ve lost credibility.

1 hour ago, abrasivesaint said:

Ever go over the speed limit? That’s breaking the law, and a crime. Ever buy and smoke weed bro? That’s still a crime in many states. Graffiti? Crime.

May all us criminals and every criminal you know rest in piss under the authoritarian boot you’re kissing. 

Dhabs is a fucking meth head and a mod on a graffiti website. Somebody should “release him of his burden” and claim it’s all good, he’s just a criminal.

1 hour ago, Dark_Knight said:

If you support citizens taking justice into their own hands, you’d also support the idea of abolishing police and letting people police their own neighborhoods, correct? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I think that is for the voters in every individual city to decide for themselves. I already know how abolishing the police would work out. I guess some just need to learn

by experiencing it? 

I don't know if you realize this but I'm a Libertarian who leans Conservative/Populist. I have ideas that jive with ideas you have. 

2 hours ago, lord_casek said:

Still can’t explain what something a shooting victim did in 2002 had anything to do with him being murdered by someone who wasn’t even born yet at that time. You two  dipshits keep repeating this shit like a broken record of stupidity, no matter how many times it’s pointed out that it’s completely irrelevant to the shooting spree committed by this incel fuckboy.

DC7388FC-6EB8-4F26-9EF0-15191E664A24.jpeg

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

You’re trolling. You don’t really even believe the dogshit that’s coming out of your keypad, you’re just talking dumb shit for the sake of it. Hence why you’ve lost credibility.

I have no reason to lie to you or troll you

Witness says the man Kyle Rittenhouse shot had said he would 'fucking kill' them earlier that night

4 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Still can’t explain what something a shooting victim did in 2002 had anything to do with him being murdered by someone who wasn’t even born yet at that time. You too dipshits keep repeating this shit like a broken record of stupidity, no matter how many times it’s pointed out that it’s completely irrelevant to the shooting spree committed by this incel fuckboy.

DC7388FC-6EB8-4F26-9EF0-15191E664A24.jpeg

it means he won't be missed, man. He hurt children. Do you think his victims miss him? 

I'll add something to this- He probably didn't stop harming children. There were probably others. 
These fuckers never really stop, they just learn how to hide it better. 

Edited by lord_casek

8 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

That is the testimony. I didn't direct anyone to say anything and Lord knows I don't have the money or time to 
set something up like that. How was this a lie? 

Your whole argument is a lie. You’re lying when you say incel was defending himself and his community when he crossed state lines with a gun on a hunting mission, you’re lying when you infer that someone’s past criminal record somehow excuses a mass shooter killing them, your whole claim that this incel mass shooter is some kind of hero is a lie. Your whole argument is a lie. 

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
  • Like 1

Just now, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Your whole argument is a lie. You’re lying when you say incel was defending himself and his community when he crossed state lines with a gun, you’re lying when you infer that someone’s past criminal record somehow excuses a mass shooter killing them, your whole claim that this incel mass shooter is some kind of hero is a lie. Your whole argument is a lie. 

The prosecution's whole opening argument was (oddly) an argument for self defense by the defendant. 

"Mass shooter" = You're attempting to frame an event as something it wasn't. 

28 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

The prosecution's whole opening argument was (oddly) an argument for self defense by the defendant. 

"Mass shooter" = You're attempting to frame an event as something it wasn't. 

A victim reaching for his gun in self defense against an active shooter who just already shot someone else and is waving his gun around is not an incriminating act. Admitting such does not help the defense, being as the incel terrorist was in the act of an active mass shooting.

I’m well aware that Rosenbaum was arrested previously. However, it’s not like an episode of Black Mirror where your criminal convictions hang over your head at all times. Rittenhouse had no way of knowing that. His information had been blasted in an old thread a while ago, in fact, i think i was the one who posted it, but i could be mistaken. 

Also, Dhabz called Gaige a felon, which he is not. That is what we were talking about. 

12 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

We have bleeding hearts leftist jabbed up retards that throw a fit when things don't go their way, hence the attempted doxing of jurors on the case..... which is likely in some way a felony. 

unquestionably bad but i'm not forgetting when you guys did exactly this to poll workers for a solid year before and after the 2020 election.

terrorizing people who participate in any kind of civic duty is routine now. that toothpaste is out of the tube and has been there so long it dried on the counter. the counter was thrown out 5 years to renovate the bathroom, it's in a landfill in south jersey now. we've been nibbling at low grade terrorism for a long time. 

Edited by Elena Delle Donne
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

1 hour ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

AF24E4EB-FA9B-436C-AD9D-BD50C63BE216.jpeg

He wouldn’t have been taken alive. The cops on the scene would’ve gunned him down instead of waving him on.

The illegal possession of a firearm would bury a black man. 

I mean, look at the finger pointing happening with Gaige’s illegally possessed firearm. Completely disregarding Rittenhouse’s illegally possessed firearm, that he killed 2 people with, after he went looking for a fight, and found it. 

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, abrasivesaint said:

I’m well aware that Rosenbaum was arrested previously. However, it’s not like an episode of Black Mirror where your criminal convictions hang over your head at all times. Rittenhouse had no way of knowing that. His information had been blasted in an old thread a while ago, in fact, i think i was the one who posted it, but i could be mistaken. 

Also, Dhabz called Gaige a felon, which he is not. That is what we were talking about. 

Gaige was in illegal possession of a concealed weapon because he had let his license slip. He definitely wasn't a felon to have held a CCL legally prior. 
The unfortunate thing is that he admitted to have carried said legal concealed pistol to riots before and looking for confrontation. Both are illegal. 
He did commit felonies, but wasn't a convicted felon. 

You're right. Rittenhouse didn't know those guys had records. I'm saying the guy who hurt kids isn't going to be missed. That is it. Kyle was in no way
the judge and jury for that child molester's sins prior to their encounter. In a self-defense situation, which I believe it was, he had to be judge, jury, and executioner in a split second. You have a different opinion and I respect that. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

unquestionably bad but i'm not forgetting when you guys did exactly this to poll workers for a solid year before and after the 2020 election.

terrorizing people who participate in any kind of civic duty is routine now. that toothpaste is out of the tube and has been there so long it dried on the counter. the counter was thrown out 5 years to renovate the bathroom, it's in a landfill in south jersey now. we've been nibbling at low grade terrorism for a long time. 

Please don't say "you guys". I didn't do this. If I'd known of some plan to do that I would have done what you would have done, but far more efficiently. 
I don't condone threatening people like that. That must be terrible frightening for a family. 

2 hours ago, lord_casek said:

Gaige was in illegal possession of a concealed weapon because he had let his license slip. He definitely wasn't a felon to have held a CCL legally prior. 
The unfortunate thing is that he admitted to have carried said legal concealed pistol to riots before and looking for confrontation. Both are illegal. 
He did commit felonies, but wasn't a convicted felon. 

You're right. Rittenhouse didn't know those guys had records. I'm saying the guy who hurt kids isn't going to be missed. That is it. Kyle was in no way
the judge and jury for that child molester's sins prior to their encounter. In a self-defense situation, which I believe it was, he had to be judge, jury, and executioner in a split second. You have a different opinion and I respect that. 

Incel was a 17 year old kid in illegal possession of a fucking assault rifle, which he brought for the specific purpose of hunting people. Which he did. End of story. Literally nothing else you have to add to the equation is relevant. Gaige Isn’t the one on trial for going on a shooting spree, your incel fuckboy is. Period.

10 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Incel was a 17 year old kid in illegal possession of a fucking assault rifle, which he brought for the specific purpose of hunting people. Which he did. End of story. Literally nothing else you have to add to the equation is relevant. Gaige Isn’t the one on trial for going on a shooting spree, your incel fuckboy is. Period.

An AR is hardly an "assault rifle". No "party switch" aka selective fire. That is what makes a rifle an "assault rifle". How do you know his intentions? 
Evidence shows that he was wandering around offering medical aid. 

Know why I used to be angry and engage so easily? Because I lacked a lot of self-control.