Kenosha and the crooked media. Rittenhouse might be fucked.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
9 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

If defending yourself isn’t murder, then how is it self incriminating that somebody reached for their gun when your incel was pointing his AR at them?

Looting and burning stores is not equivalent to threatening someone else’s life. So again, how is it “self defense” when your outatown incel used that as an excuse to go on a shooting spree?

Only heart bleeding in these comments is your pussy lips bleeding for your faggot incel idol.

There was another guy standing right beside Gaige who also had his hands up. Kyle didn't shoot him. He didn't pull a pistol and aim it at Kyle, though. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Kyle is going to be drowning in pussy after this meanwhile dude over here projecting with his word incel so much is still only going to be smelling his normal small amount of pussy off tampon wrappers from the womens trash can at local dollar general. 

Your incel terrorist hero is gonna be drowning in bubba’s cum every night for the rest of his life. 💯

• LOL! 1

43 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

The people shot by Kyle were shitty people that you "centrist former lefties" (quick flip) are dumping your purse out for.  I have no idea why anyone would defend the behavior of people destroying a community over msm fueled fake racism. 

Guess what else?  The people the police released from their burden were also criminals. Too bad they didn't make smarter decisions with their time and efforts. Rest in piss. 

I'd donate to buying Kyle a new AR-15 with a powder coated american eagle hand guard. Ultimate larping while committing self defense measures. 

I swear some of you here pull your head out of the sand only to call someone else stupid. It's a very odd strategy that nobody watching thinks is great. Everyone sees through it except the few that are in the circle jerk participating. 

12 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

You wanna explain to me how somebody attacking people with a gun is “self defense” while others fighting  the shooter while literally trying to get him to stop shooting people somehow transported back in time to become the actual attackers whom the shooter had to defend himself against? While the shooter also simultaneously transported back in time to witness any of these criminal offenses that you’re claiming justified this incel fucktard’s shooting spree?

I’m about 1/64th of a inch away from canceling any notion in my head that you ever actually were as intelligent  as I took you for. Please tell me you didn’t fry your brain on meth like this other dipshit. 🤦

15 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

There was another guy standing right beside Gaige who also had his hands up. Kyle didn't shoot him. He didn't pull a pistol and aim it at Kyle, though. 

Kyle was still an active shooter shooting people who should’ve had his brains splattered on the pavement to stop him. Any argument about “well so and so was charged with such and such 10 years ago” is completely irrelevant and moot. You’re doing the exact same shit Fox News does after a trigger happy cop kills somebody for no reason, so they dig up some old Facebook pic of the kid wearing a hoody and smoking a blunt then mention some old shoplifting charge talking bout “well it’s ok, because the victim was a thug”. Take the fucking dick out your ass and stop being such a fucking faggot.

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

5 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Kyle was still an active shooter shooting people who should’ve had his brains splattered on the pavement to stop him. Any argument about “well so and so was charged with such and such 10 years ago” is completely irrelevant and moot. You’re doing the exact same shit Fox News does after a trigger happy cop kills somebody for no reason, so they dig up some old Facebook pic of the kid wearing a hoody and smoking a blunt then mention some old shoplifting charge talking bout “well it’s ok, because the victim was a thug”. Take the fucking dick out your ass and stop being such a fucking faggot.

They were trying to kill him. 

Are you watching the same thing I'm watching? Starting to think Scott Adams is right. Two movies, one screen. 

I'm still not going to engage in name calling, man. I just don't have it in me anymore. 

6 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

The tepid engagement you're getting from me now is about as far as it goes. I'm not the 
same person from the 9/11 thread.

Don’t recall the 9/11 thread but speaking in broad terms, not about you.

Just pointing out that right wingers are consumed by fear and acrimony. Left is similar.

but no one in the news section adheres to the left.

dhabs is going to have to Google what acrimony means.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

19 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

Don’t recall the 9/11 thread but speaking in broad terms, not about you.

Just pointing out that right wingers are consumed by fear and acrimony. Left is similar.

but no one in the news section adheres to the left.

dhabs is going to have to Google what acrimony means.

If it still exists you'll have to look back at how I used to be; full engagement, angry, would let others get to me, etc. 

I have this on in the background. Pretty interesting points being brought up.

1 hour ago, lord_casek said:

They were trying to kill him. 

Are you watching the same thing I'm watching? Starting to think Scott Adams is right. Two movies, one screen. 

I'm still not going to engage in name calling, man. I just don't have it in me anymore. 

No, they were protesting and rioting. He was the one who came all the way there to kill people. He was an active shooter who was already shooting people. A 17 year old idiot with a gun who needed to be stopped. You really need to get this incel’s dick out your mouth, you’re losing any credibility on any issue you’ve ever had or will have again.

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

You used one of the retard leftist terms "active shooter". Or was he an "existential threat?"

This easily proves where you get your opinions. 

“Active shooter”is a leftist term now? It’s actually a police term, which you’d think YOU of all people would know, as much cop dick you be sucking.

32 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

No, they were protesting and rioting. He was the one who came all the way there to kill people. He was an active shooter who was already shooting people. A 17 year old idiot with a gun who needed to be stopped. You really need to get this incel’s dick out your mouth, you’re losing any credibility on any issue you’ve ever had or will have again.

Testimony in the court that one of Kyle's attackers said the words "f I catch one of you alone I will fucking kill you". 

I'm not losing any credibility, my guy. I'm being very civil about this. It is a complex case with many players and deserves
discussion. 

To be very honest, I'd rather be talking about what Durham is doing, Issues like this are just armchair quarterbacking. None
of us get to decide anything about this case. Not one of us has an opinion that is going to make it to the judge and jury and 
convince them one way or another how they should decide. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

3 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I swear some of you here pull your head out of the sand only to call someone else stupid. It's a very odd strategy that nobody watching thinks is great. Everyone sees through it except the few that are in the circle jerk participating. 

Dude. You’re coming around after a hiatus throwing accusations, slurs, name calling, stating flagrantly false shit.. i’m simply calling you on your bullshit, as i said long ago that i always would. 

If you’re going to make claims about people being rapists, felons, ect.. you better have the proof to back it up. 

3 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Guess what else?  The people the police released from their burden were also criminals. Too bad they didn't make smarter decisions with their time and efforts. Rest in piss. 

Ever go over the speed limit? That’s breaking the law, and a crime. Ever buy and smoke weed bro? That’s still a crime in many states. Graffiti? Crime.

May all us criminals and every criminal you know rest in piss under the authoritarian boot you’re kissing. 

• LOL! 1

I'm not a fan of Tim pool. I've listened to him before but he doesn't hold my attention very well. 

You named the reason I don't do graffiti anymore. 

Rioting and looting are not victimless crimes. The proof you need to quell curiosities is all over the photos and video of Kenosha during the riots. 

I would be more likely to blame BLM for those guys getting shot than Kyle. 

I would like to highlight the fact that the people shot were not savory characters. 

Reap what you sow. Kyle looked distraught and sorry during the trial imo. I don't believe for a second that he is happy that people died at his hands. I do believe it was all self defense. I know that's super hard for people to hear that are affiliated and hang out with or around antifa autonomous zones but in each case the person shot attacked Rittenhouse first. 

• Like 1
  • FuckBoi 1