Kenosha and the crooked media. Rittenhouse might be fucked.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, lord_casek said:

Rittenhouse can be seen and heard in many videos going around offering first aid help, keeping Antifa goons from burning shit, etc. Rittenhouse worked in Kenosha. 
17 isn't too young to possess a rifle. I got my first rifle at 14. From his marksmanship alone you can tell how proficiently he was trained. 

Ultimately he took a pedophile and an abuser out of this world.

C3D54D49-B294-46A6-AF9F-BF4B5D218D03.png

CF1B23EA-DBCC-4BE5-8129-275F3DC4C1D5.jpeg

2 hours ago, lord_casek said:

I forgot to ask something of all of you - a question that is independent of "sides", etc. 

Did y'all notice that prosecution had footage from FBI drones that were monitoring the entire altercation?!!?!? 

This is nothing new though. They had drones overhead in Seattle, Portland, and other places too. Some clearly visible, some not. 

edit: even local PD were using the small “recreational” drones. They’d fly over the crowd for like 10-20 minutes and then land back on the roof of the PD. They weren’t hiding it, ha. You could clearly see dudes on the roofs with binoculars and shit as well. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

thought you guys hated background checks? 

not sure who "you guise" is. I'm not affiliated with any group. Not would I be. 

The larping glow fags you see portrayed are mostly feds. It's been proven time and again that they are out there to stir the pot only. 

• Nega Props 1

4 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Heyi idiot… he illegally crossed state lines with a gun and the intent to confront and kill people. He’s a run of the mill mass shooter, who was already in the process of shooting people when others fought back like you’re supposed to do when there’s  a maniac with a gun committing a mass shooting. If it weren’t this protest, this nutball incel  would’ve probably ended up shooting up his high school. And by your retarded, crackhead, logic, anybody who jumped in to try and stop him wOuLdVe dEsErVeD tO gEt ShOt 🤪.

Are you paying attention? He didn't cross with a gun. 

3 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

This is nothing new though. They had drones overhead in Seattle, Portland, and other places too. Some clearly visible, some not. 

edit: even local PD were using the small “recreational” drones. They’d fly over the crowd for like 10-20 minutes and then land back on the roof of the PD. They weren’t hiding it, ha. You could clearly see dudes on the roofs with binoculars and shit as well. 

Not surprising, but the tech they showed off in court was. I saw FLIR, IR, and heatmapping. 

It's over. Prosecution just sealed the deal for the defense's self defense argument. 

Done. 

It's over. Prosecution just sealed the deal for the defense's self defense argument. 

Done. 

Not at all. Why would he at first have his hands in the air of the incel wasn’t pointing his gun at him first? Someone’s pointing a gun at you, you have the right to try and beat them to it. Too bad he didn’t. 

1 hour ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Not at all. Why would he at first have his hands in the air of the incel wasn’t pointing his gun at him first? Someone’s pointing a gun at you, you have the right to try and beat them to it. Too bad he didn’t. 

His friend loaned it to him. 

The incel was the "star witness" for prosecution. He admitted pointing his gun at Kyle. 

Sidenote: You are aware that you're defending a pedophile and a woman abuser, correct? 

Edited by lord_casek

27 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

His friend loaned it to him. 

The incel was the "star witness" for prosecution. He admitted pointing his gun at Kyle. 

Sidenote: You are aware that you're defending a pedophile and a woman abuser, correct? 

Nah, the original story was that he drove over with his mom and then they split up.

Either way, he wasn’t under the supervision of either parent while running around playing IRL Call of Duty.

Kyle is definitely 100% incel. You’re calling the other guy that just to talk shit, I’m saying this as a factual statement.

Your “he killed a pedo” argument makes about as much sense as saying “it turns out one of the people James Holms killed in that movie theater was convicted of fucking his 16 year old girlfriend when he was 18, another was convicted of armed robbery 10 years ago, and another one had 18 unpaid parking tickets, so he’s actually a hero doing the lord’s work”. 

C’mon, Casek. I remember you being a lot smarter than this. Lemme find out you been smoking crank with this Dhabs weirdo. 🤦

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

33 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Nah, the original story was that he drove over with his mom and then they split up.

Either way, he wasn’t under the supervision of either parent while running around playing IRL Call of Duty.

Kyle is definitely 100% incel. You’re calling the other guy that just to talk shit, I’m saying this as a factual statement.

Your “he killed a pedo” argument makes about as much sense as saying “it turns out one of the people James Holms killed in that movie theater was convicted of fucking his 16 year old girlfriend when he was 18, another was convicted of armed robbery 10 years ago, and another one had 18 unpaid parking tickets, so he’s actually a hero doing the lord’s work”. 

C’mon, Casek. I remember you being a lot smarter than this. Lemme find out you been smoking crank with this Dhabs weirdo. 🤦

The pedo was attacking him. That is the difference. 

You keep framing it as if the kid was running around playing commando. Not the case. 

Here are some witnesses. 

15 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

The pedo was attacking him. That is the difference. 

You keep framing it as if the kid was running around playing commando. Not the case. 

Here are some witnesses. 

You wanna explain to me how somebody attacking people with a gun is “self defense” while others fighting  the shooter while literally trying to get him to stop shooting people somehow transported back in time to become the actual attackers whom the shooter had to defend himself against? While the shooter also simultaneously transported back in time to witness any of these criminal offenses that you’re claiming justified this incel fucktard’s shooting spree?

I’m about 1/64th of a inch away from canceling any notion in my head that you ever actually were as intelligent  as I took you for. Please tell me you didn’t fry your brain on meth like this other dipshit. 🤦

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

1 hour ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

You wanna explain to me how somebody attacking people with a gun is “self defense” while others fighting  the shooter while literally trying to get him to stop shooting people somehow transported back in time to become the actual attackers whom the shooter had to defend himself against? While the shooter also simultaneously transported back in time to witness any of these criminal offenses that you’re claiming justified this incel fucktard’s shooting spree?

I’m about 1/64th of a inch away from canceling any notion in my head that you ever actually were as intelligent  as I took you for. Please tell me you didn’t fry your brain on meth like this other dipshit. 🤦

Gaige was carrying an illegal concealed pistol to a riot. Multiple riots by his own admission. 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/video/shooting-victim-admits-he-pointed-gun-at-rittenhouse/vp-AAQsJnL

Edited by lord_casek

2 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

Gaige was carrying an illegal concealed pistol to a riot. Multiple riots by his own admission. 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/video/shooting-victim-admits-he-pointed-gun-at-rittenhouse/vp-AAQsJnL

4 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said: