Kenosha and the crooked media. Rittenhouse might be fucked.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

Watch the footage again.

Literally the only thing intelligible you can make out in that entire clip is your incel faggot idol running around shooting people. 
That’s it, I’m convinced you’re not even trolling at this point. You really are as stupid as what I thought you were pretending to be. 🤦

Just now, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Literally the only thing intelligible you can make out in that entire clip is your incel faggot idol running around shooting people. 
That’s it, I’m convinced you’re not even trolling at this point. You really are as stupid as what I thought you were pretending to be. 🤦

You must not be able to hear or you're in a trance. Something. FBI even labeled the players for you. They even closed captioned relevant parts in case you couldn't hear it. 
Amazing. Our tax dollars at work. 

Believing Rittenhouse is innocent is such an obvious bias that it can’t really even be justified.

I think rioters are retards too but this fat little incel fag was looking for trouble and now he has to deal with the consequences. 

You guys really need to stop defending this fucking loser. You hate the rioters but love the murderer? 

image.jpeg.fada67cb87e251e2866b5f08ff26e359.jpeg

• Props 2

3 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Defending yourself isn't murder when the attacker dies. It's self defense even if bleeding hearts cry foul. 

if those guys hadn't been out looting and burning shit they wouldn't have ever met Kyle. 

If defending yourself isn’t murder, then how is it self incriminating that somebody reached for their gun when your incel was pointing his AR at them?

Looting and burning stores is not equivalent to threatening someone else’s life. So again, how is it “self defense” when your outatown incel used that as an excuse to go on a shooting spree?

Only heart bleeding in these comments is your pussy lips bleeding for your faggot incel idol.

13 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Defending yourself isn't murder when the attacker dies. It's self defense even if bleeding hearts cry foul. 

if those guys hadn't been out looting and burning shit they wouldn't have ever met Kyle. 

If Kyle wasn’t illegally carrying a rifle (edit: at a riot) he wouldn’t have met the victims. 

Show me proof they were burning and looting. 

I was in Seattle for all of this mess. I didn’t burn or loot a single thing. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

Drunk on lots of dudes' cum oner.  ^^^

6 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

I was in Seattle for all of this mess. I didn’t burn or loot a single thing. 

Are you a felon with a pistol?

History of fucking kids with the law enforcement?

History of assault infractions in prison?

Did you start any altercations by telling anyone fuck you while reaching for your gun?

Did you have a skateboard you tried to hit someone with?

It's pretty clear in the video what happened. Dunno if you guys are just parroting talking points you're hearing don shmegma stash lemon repeat on the news?

The case is essentially over in any normal world.  We have bleeding hearts leftist jabbed up retards that throw a fit when things don't go their way, hence the attempted doxing of jurors on the case..... which is likely in some way a felony. 

• Nega Props 1

34 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Drunk on lots of dudes' cum oner.  ^^^

Are you a felon with a pistol?

History of fucking kids with the law enforcement?

History of assault infractions in prison?

Did you start any altercations by telling anyone fuck you while reaching for your gun?

Did you have a skateboard you tried to hit someone with?

It's pretty clear in the video what happened. Dunno if you guys are just parroting talking points you're hearing don shmegma stash lemon repeat on the news?

1.) All of this is irrelevant to the question you dodged about having proof that they were burning and looting.

2.) i get my information from a variety of sources. Left, right, far left, far right, center, international. 

3.) I form my own opinions. I pledge no allegiance to a political party in the USA. 

34 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

We have bleeding hearts leftist jabbed up retards that throw a fit when things don't go their way

El. Oh. El. 

The MAGA crowd has been throwing a tantrum since day 1.

Kettle meet black. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

26 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

23609C17-DC5B-4296-A174-A881CC62CEA9.png

1.) He pointed his gun at Rittenhouse after he had already shot Huber, he’s lucky Gaige didnt just smoke him on the spot. Clearly he had the chance to, and he didn’t. A good lawyer could and should argue this. However, it probably won’t matter. 

2.) Neither one of them were supposed to have firearms. They both were possessing firearms illegally. 

3.) He’s not a felon. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

Gun charge:

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2016CM001014&countyNo=40&index=0&mode=details

DUI accusation:

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2021CT000032&countyNo=40&index=0&mode=details

Ordinance violation:

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2019FO000470&countyNo=2&index=0&mode=details

You should take the advice of @lord_casekand start by searching police records before you parrot false talking points from your shmegma sources of choice. 

edit: @Dirty_habiT

Edited by abrasivesaint

The people shot by Kyle were shitty people that you "centrist former lefties" (quick flip) are dumping your purse out for.  I have no idea why anyone would defend the behavior of people destroying a community over msm fueled fake racism. 

Guess what else?  The people the police released from their burden were also criminals. Too bad they didn't make smarter decisions with their time and efforts. Rest in piss. 

I'd donate to buying Kyle a new AR-15 with a powder coated american eagle hand guard. Ultimate larping while committing self defense measures. 

I swear some of you here pull your head out of the sand only to call someone else stupid. It's a very odd strategy that nobody watching thinks is great. Everyone sees through it except the few that are in the circle jerk participating. 

• Nega Props 1