Kenosha and the crooked media. Rittenhouse might be fucked.

Dirty_habiT

4 hours ago, lord_casek said:

Looks like the judge is a good guy. Not allowing the guys who got shot to be referred to as victims. Sounded like the whole Prosecutorial opening was a good defense for self-defense. Even admitted 
to rioting and arson by Antifa 

lol. the judge is complaining about cnn's coverage in court in front of a jury instructed not to consume any media of any kind so as to remain neutral. not only is he nakedly partisan he's teeing up a mistrial 

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 11/4/2021 at 9:06 AM, Dirty_habiT said:

Floyd was a rapist and a thief. I don't care if you care that he was black and that the person that choked him out was a cop. 

1.) where’s this proof he was a rapist?
2.) Cops don’t get to kill people because they’re thieves

3.) i dont care about their races 
4.) i care that cop kneeled on someones neck until they died while they begged him to stop.

5.) How are you going to feel about these cops you love to defend if they come for your guns bro? You still gonna back the blue then? 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

84CCB872-9937-40D8-9CEB-B1CE7AD84E7E.png

Yeah, a 17 year old boot licking wannabe cop crossing state lines with a gun that he’s in illegal possession of  to shoot protesters due to their race and/or political beliefs does not equate to policing his community. That makes him the literal definition of a terrorist. 

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
  • Truth 1

7 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Yeah, a 17 year old boot licking wannabe cop crossing state lines with a gun that he’s in illegal possession of  to shoot protesters due to their race and/or political beliefs does not equate to policing his community. That makes him the literal definition of a terrorist. 

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure all three who were shot were white. "Crossing state lines" makes it sound like he didn't live 15 minutes away, but hours. He was in perfect legal standing to be possessing that gun and walking around with it. 

Trying to stop Antifa from pushing a burning dumpster into a gas station started the whole incident. Remember that. 

Dude instantaneously got too emotional over the current events at the time.  Some could say he may have too much love for his country and didn't want it to burn, but nonetheless, the truth is he got caught up in the mess being produced by MSM and made a bad decision from the get go.  Don't get me wrong, 2nd amendment is the second amendment in every state, but he took the problem with him in a way.  I think regardless of the court proceeding outcome, it was still a dumb decision, he was one against many.  What did he think was going to happen?  I don't think he truly wanted to fire, but it got too real for him and that's what he couldn't handle or not?  

Yes, @metronome I completely agree with you, he should stayed home and just gamed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lord_casek said:

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure all three who were shot were white. "Crossing state lines" makes it sound like he didn't live 15 minutes away, but hours. He was in perfect legal standing to be possessing that gun and walking around with it. 

Trying to stop Antifa from pushing a burning dumpster into a gas station started the whole incident. Remember that. 

Hence "and/or". You dead ass gonna play stupid and act like you don't know for a fact that him and his militia dickheads he crossed state borders with weren't hooting and hollering about how "we gonna kill us some uppity niggers tonight"? 
Philadelphia PA is 15 minutes away from Cherry Hill NJ, that does not in any way shape or form make it the same community.
He was 17 years old, which makes him too young to posses a fucking shotgun, much less a AR15, and crossing state lines with it is another felony, then add in doing so with the intent to shoot people and this motherfucker needs to die in prison. All of which is what started it. Antifa, BLM, Prideboiz, Hitler youth pushing a burning dumpster into any fucking thing is not justification for any outatown dickhead with a AR15 who came there with the intent to kill to claim "self defense". Especially when your only reason for even being there in the first place is to shoot people.

• Like 1

I'm sorry but dumb asshole oner.... you're a dumb asshole.  

All three shot reaped what they had sown. 

Trying to hit someone with a skateboard is something that can get you shot and killed justifiably. It's called assault with a deadly weapon. 

Even if rittenhouse goes to prison, the scum bags lighting dumpsters on fire and destroying "a community" are where they belong.  

I read yesterday a report that someone was taking pictures of the jurors to dox them if the light skinned leftists faggot racists don't get the conviction they want. 

Msm got some of y'all fuckin cracked out so I'm going to help your dumb ass know something. 

Of course I'm not surprised in any way that liberals support kid fuckers. 

609FA008-B23A-4560-95B3-A9F184A0B89B.jpeg

F2B26219-37B1-46F6-9EC2-7549CD991D83.jpeg

8ABA6C0D-A21F-4877-8895-43EBF5D9B579.jpeg

9A6A9958-93F4-4A83-B4FA-6DBCAE4D3E77.jpeg

09CA5004-3321-4D2A-A8FF-A1CB7926E485.jpeg

2D3C65CD-D995-45DC-91C6-78DB8CD7464C.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Nega Props 1

11 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Hence "and/or". You dead ass gonna play stupid and act like you don't know for a fact that him and his militia dickheads he crossed state borders with weren't hooting and hollering about how "we gonna kill us some uppity niggers tonight"? 
Philadelphia PA is 15 minutes away from Cherry Hill NJ, that does not in any way shape or form make it the same community.
He was 17 years old, which makes him too young to posses a fucking shotgun, much less a AR15, and crossing state lines with it is another felony, then add in doing so with the intent to shoot people and this motherfucker needs to die in prison. All of which is what started it. Antifa, BLM, Prideboiz, Hitler youth pushing a burning dumpster into any fucking thing is not justification for any outatown dickhead with a AR15 who came there with the intent to kill to claim "self defense". Especially when your only reason for even being there in the first place is to shoot people.

Rittenhouse can be seen and heard in many videos going around offering first aid help, keeping Antifa goons from burning shit, etc. Rittenhouse worked in Kenosha. 
17 isn't too young to possess a rifle. I got my first rifle at 14. From his marksmanship alone you can tell how proficiently he was trained. 

Ultimately he took a pedophile and an abuser out of this world.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I'm sorry but dumb asshole oner.... you're a dumb asshole.  

All three shot reaped what they had sown. 

Trying to hit someone with a skateboard is something that can get you shot and killed justifiably. It's called assault with a deadly weapon. 

Even if rittenhouse goes to prison, the scum bags lighting dumpsters on fire and destroying "a community" are where they belong.  

I read yesterday a report that someone was taking pictures of the jurors to dox them if the light skinned leftists faggot racists don't get the conviction they want. 

Msm got some of y'all fuckin cracked out so I'm going to help your dumb ass know something. 

Of course I'm not surprised in any way that liberals support kid fuckers. 

609FA008-B23A-4560-95B3-A9F184A0B89B.jpeg

F2B26219-37B1-46F6-9EC2-7549CD991D83.jpeg

8ABA6C0D-A21F-4877-8895-43EBF5D9B579.jpeg

9A6A9958-93F4-4A83-B4FA-6DBCAE4D3E77.jpeg

09CA5004-3321-4D2A-A8FF-A1CB7926E485.jpeg

2D3C65CD-D995-45DC-91C6-78DB8CD7464C.jpeg

Heyi idiot… he illegally crossed state lines with a gun and the intent to confront and kill people. He’s a run of the mill mass shooter, who was already in the process of shooting people when others fought back like you’re supposed to do when there’s  a maniac with a gun committing a mass shooting. If it weren’t this protest, this nutball incel  would’ve probably ended up shooting up his high school. And by your retarded, crackhead, logic, anybody who jumped in to try and stop him wOuLdVe dEsErVeD tO gEt ShOt 🤪.