Kenosha and the crooked media. Rittenhouse might be fucked.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The kid inserted himself into a situation he had no business being in and brought a rifle to boot. That shows premeditation, therefore murder in the eyes of the law, not manslaughter, or self defense. 

I think it’s pretty clear he went looking for a fight and found one.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

50 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

The kid inserted himself into a situation he had no business being in and brought a rifle to boot. That shows premeditation, therefore murder in the eyes of the law, not manslaughter, or self defense. 

I think it’s pretty clear he went looking for a fight and found one.

He went to LARP and bit off more than he could chew. If those people hadn't attacked him they wouldn't be dead, I'm not buying murder

• Like 1

1 minute ago, abrasivesaint said:

You could argue if he didn’t insert himself and his rifle into a situation he had no business being in, those people wouldn’t be dead. 

That's a bit backwards. Blaming him for their behavior.

Sure, he had no business there other than to antagonize and protect property that wasn't even his, it was really unnecessary. That being said, don't attack a dude with a brick or a skateboard when he's holding a rifle maybe? He wasn't the aggressor here, he was standing guard over some shit they were trying to loot or destroy

Play stupid games and all that

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Kults said:

That's a bit backwards. Blaming him for their behavior.

Sure, he had no business there other than to antagonize and protect property that wasn't even his, it was really unnecessary. That being said, don't attack a dude with a brick or a skateboard when he's holding a rifle maybe? He wasn't the aggressor here, he was standing guard over some shit they were trying to loot or destroy

Play stupid games and all that

Well in order for this not to be murder you’d hate to blame them for his behavior. Which won’t fly and which is why he’ll be someone’s boyfriend until his hair greys 

18 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

Well in order for this not to be murder you’d hate to blame them for his behavior. Which won’t fly and which is why he’ll be someone’s boyfriend until his hair greys 

You think? I dunno I haven't been following recent developments. It sounds like there could be a self defense angle. I just don't see him getting murder

I think the state laws on guns are strict and that's what they're going to use to fuck him. It won't be about self defense in court I think. 

He should have never been there imo. It was a bad situation all lined up and waiting to happen really. 

Do I think he defended himself against deadly force?  Sure I do. But I don't think he should have showed up to begin with. 

3 are dead and now they will make an example of Rittenhouse. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

12 minutes ago, Kults said:

Sure, he had no business there other than to antagonize and protect property that wasn't even his, it was really unnecessary. That being said, don't attack a dude with a brick or a skateboard when he's holding a rifle maybe?

Completely agree. Except i’m not seeing and haven’t heard about a brick. As far as i knew, it was a plastic bag with random shit in it. 

12 minutes ago, Kults said:

He wasn't the aggressor here, he was standing guard over some shit they were trying to loot or destroy

Disagree. In this situation he is underage and not legally allowed to own a firearm, crossing state lines, to “protect” property that isn’t his, and was not hired to protect. 

He had no business with that rifle, nor the protection of these businesses. 

All of this said though, i’m going to be very surprised if these charges stick, and i have to admit i have suspicions of whether it’s intentional. 

First degree reckless homicide requires the proof of utter disregard for human life, which i’d argue is going to be a hard sell..

2nd degree reckless homicide is simply the reckless causing of a death. THIS is what i think he should have been charged with, and what i think would have a much higher chance of sticking to him. 

In the end, i do not think this kid should not walk away from this free and clear.  

• Like 1
  • Truth 3

11 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I think the state laws on guns are strict and that's what they're going to use to fuck him. It won't be about self defense in court I think. 

I also think this is a very important factor. I don’t know what sort of legal grounds you can claim in terms of self defense if you’re possessing the firearm illegally.. that’s a cluster fuck i’m not about to dive into and start researching right now, haha. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

• Dirty_habiT changed the title to Kenosha and the crooked media. Rittenhouse might be fucked.
  • 1 month later...

Ms. Rittenhouse told Law&Crime that Wood and Pierce damaged their client’s case with public messaging motivated more by their political ideologies than her son’s best interest. She also claims on the podcast that the two lawyers left her son in jail for 87 days because of Wood’s belief in a breakdown in U.S. society following the presidential election.

“He told me that my son would be safe in jail because he thought that on the night of the election—was Nov. 3 or the fourth, I can’t remember what day the election was on—that there was going to be Armageddon going to happen,” Ms. Rittenhouse said in an interview. “And Kyle was safer in jail.”

https://lawandcrime.com/exclusive/behind-fightback-untold-tales-of-lin-wood-an-unreported-gun-incident-and-how-kyle-rittenhouses-mother-sees-it-all/

Edited by abrasivesaint

I think he is most likely a piece of shit, and they'll find an excuse to lock him up. Also think technically he's not the aggressor in this situation, and he used force in self defense, technically. Not sure if there's a law regarding having a gun where he was, in my opinion you should be allowed to have one anywhere, especially in a riot. The people that got shot were clearly "looking for trouble" themselves, and got exactly what they were looking for. Fuck em. One can only assume they were someplace between suicidal, and retarded. "Hey, I don't have a rifle, maybe I'll attack that guy holding a rifle? OMG I can't believe I got shot."

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

• 4 months later...