Kenosha and the crooked media. Rittenhouse might be fucked.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
12 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

I’ll wrestle any of you dweebz. Naked. Very, very naked. 

like so naked.

like the most naked you can think of. 

and then a little more naked. 

lol Abrasive, what hell is going on here lol  

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

and ya, what’s this evidence?

The image that was admitted to evidence was interpolated. Defense couldn't adequately explain what interpolation does and it was allowed in. 

https://journaltimes.com/news/state-and-regional/crime-and-courts/blow-up-at-kyle-rittenhouse-trial-over-enlarging-photos-and-video/article_bbd85e77-762b-53ab-bb30-fb35b6b0b94a.html

This is probably a “fake news” source to some but its Associated Press - I would hope they are at minimum putting out info that has been confirmed at this point.

Again, from one source I read that Rittenhouse had a friend purchase the rifle for him. I think it was the dude who testified that they would shoot at the gravel pit. Dude definitely was on some boy scout on steroids mission that night.

While I do think being bum rushed and having a pistol pointed at you warrants self defense - this kid is going to have to eat some charges.

He likely did have possession of the weapon illegally, he traveled 30+ miles over state lines to be in Kenosha - this kid is going to do time, bet. 

363ABECF-7290-49A2-B584-C245CAEB5C65.jpeg

6 hours ago, lord_casek said:

This isn't a left vs right issue. 

I disagree, and i think that judge disagrees, i think most of the country disagrees, and i think y’all disagree.  

I think the outcome of this case can set a dangerous precedent for future protests that already have a bar for what people think they can get away with and entitled to do. The right will think they’ve gotten the green light, the left will actually arm themselves, and that’s when civil skirmishes can truly kick off. Where we see a shooting turn into a shootout. 

If that were a “rioter” or a “looter” on the stand, i think this case would be getting handled MUCH differently, and i think some of y’all would be calling for imprisonment that is being called for currently.

By literal definition, those people that were killed are victims. If they were some good old boys, i’d be willing to bet they’d be getting called victims in that court room. 

• Truth 2

Casek explained that to you already, so if you're dense and just "aren't going to get it." I guess we can move on but it's worth knowing that every time you call an ar-15 an assault rifle it immediately exposes one of several things:

* You don't know guns at all and you're speaking about a subject you're not at all familiar with (speaking ignorantly).

* You are being disingenuous on purpose to mislead others and create fear by associating a word that has a negative connotation with a tool for self defense.

* You are repeating something someone else said without enough knowledge to verify their credibility or thought to decide upon whether or not what they've said is really true.

* You are just trolling.

The reason the "kids in compton" can't go to orange county with assault rifles, is because none of those faggots have access to any real assault weapon.... and if they did, they wouldn't be very accurate at distance with them either.  It'd be easy to see people like this a mile away which is, in some cases, the effective distance of some of the higher caliber hunting rifles.

My guess is that not many people in compton have experience with accuracy at a distance so I don't perceive this as being a real threat to anyone ever.

I think it's really wild how the left equates carrying an illegal pistol to a riot is the same thing as bringing an ar-15 to aid in self defense while rendering assistance to others.  None of the 3 hollow boned hormone blocker huffing vegans he shot were at the riot to help people do anything other than riot.

I don't feel bad for any of them for any reason other than the fact that they were so confused in life that they made the poor decision to show up to a place for the purpose of meeting with other people to destroy stuff.  There wasn't anything peaceful about that protest and people need to start pinching themselves to wake the fuck up on what's being shovel fed down their readily open wet with saliva mouth holes.

• Like 1
  • Trash 1

4 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

If that were a “rioter” or a “looter” on the stand, i think this case would be getting handled MUCH differently, and i think some of y’all would be calling for imprisonment that is being called for currently.

Anyone has the right to defend themselves if they're being attacked with deadly force.

I just don't see how the sequence of events and the video evidence still has some people so confused here.  Gaige testified that what he did caused Kyle to fire in defense of his life (in more or less words).

Look at the two motives:

Rioter - shows up to riot, with weapon, for purpose of participation in activities that people of upstanding character don't entertain participating in. (bad)

Security - shows up to riot, with weapon and medical supplies/fire extinguishers, for the purpose of keeping the peace and rendering aid to ANYONE that needs it.... rioters included. (good)

I bet not a one person that survives every day in Kenosha gives a flying fuck about whatever fake racism police case happened causing this whole sequence of events to kick off.

I guess we'll only see an America where "police aren't racist" when people that aren't white stop doing crimes that get them shot by the police.  Blast all the subhuman  whities you want because they're criminals but if you shoot a black dude you're a racist cop. 

Who else remembers the time Rittenhouse was a racist after defending himself with deadly force against 3 different white people that attacked him?

• Like 1
  • Trash 1