Kenosha and the crooked media. Rittenhouse might be fucked.

Dirty_habiT

14 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

Did you not read when I said that Smart went to college with Raven and several other of the mods? They know very well who his father is. 

If you want to talk about what Q is and what Q isn't we can do that somewhere else. I'll drop this one thing here, though- Part of Q was real as in really whistleblowing. Other parts of Q were other entities, foreign and domestic. 

Yes, I read what you said about reading on the internet that this other dude on the internet told you this story. And that you believe him, because your references are other random dudes on the internet whom he’s also told this story to. And because you apparently have a tendency to believe what people tell you over the internet. Because as smart and intelligent as you come across, you actually have a deficiency in the critical thought department. Hence your inability to stop yourself from jumping head first down the rabbit hole of Qanon. 🤦

Hey man, I’m not calling you stupid. We all got our strong and weak suits. But your weak suit is in the critical thought department.

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
21 minutes ago, metronome said:

@ndv It's sort of a moot point but when you think about an angle do you think 1.2 degrees or do you think about it in terms of the arc on a clock?  1 degree = 60 minutes. 3 degrees, 10min, 36s = 3.177 degrees

Got ya. Naw, I think of it as 1.2 degrees.   But now you got me thinking outside the box.  I like the minute equation.  

16 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Yes, I read what you said about reading on the internet that this other dude on the internet told you this story. And that you believe him, because your references are other random dudes on the internet whom he’s also told this story to. And because you apparently have a tendency to believe what people tell you over the internet. Because as smart and intelligent as you come across, you actually have a deficiency in the critical thought department. Hence your inability to stop yourself from jumping head first down the rabbit hole of Qanon. 🤦

Hey man, I’m not calling you stupid. We all got our strong and weak suits. But your weak suit is in the critical thought department.

I don't think you understand that those guys went to college together. 

As for my knowledge of Q- it is what it is. I also study geopolitics pretty heavily. I once delved deeply into learning about Jihadist factions in the ME. 
What is your point exactly? That because I seek out knowledge I'm somehow gullible? Has it ever occurred to you that I know a whole lot about a whole lot? 
Enough to have people interested in me for interesting endeavors? 

Start a Q thread and we can talk about it a little more there. I'll tell you more about what it was and wasn't. 

I do find it amusing that you don't understand me. I'm speaking plain English. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

I don't think you understand that those guys went to college together. 

As for my knowledge of Q- it is what it is. I also study geopolitics pretty heavily. I once delved deeply into learning about Jihadist factions in the ME. 
What is your point exactly? That because I seek out knowledge I'm somehow gullible? Has it ever occurred to you that I know a whole lot about a whole lot? 
Enough to have people interested in me for interesting endeavors? 

Start a Q thread and we can talk about it a little more there. I'll tell you more about what it was and wasn't. 

I do find it amusing that you don't understand me. I'm speaking plain English. 

I don’t think you understand that that actually means jack shit. One dude can completely make up a story out of thin air, tell it to people in high school, tell it to people in college, then him and his college buddies create a website and spread this story to others who then take it as gospel, then next thing you know you got Casek and DAO arguing about what Casek read in a internet post 20 years earlier. Because Casek blindly accepted the words of some random name on the internet, backed by that random name’s homies whom he also told this story to. Hence your willingness to believe other blatant bullshit you read on the disinformation superhighway. Your “knowledge of Q” being exhibit A.  Do you still not get it?

Another possibility is that Smart is actually telling the truth, and that this famed fiction storyteller, who’s known for creating shocking fiction, actually told him this fictitious story. And him, being young and naive, actually took this story teller’s words as gospel and spread it like a virus. Ever stop to think of that? 🤔

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

8 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

I don’t think you understand that that actually means jack shit. One dude can completely make up a story out of thin air, tell it to people in high school, tell it to people in college, then him and his college buddies create a website and spread this story to others who then take it as gospel, then next thing you know you got Casek and DAO arguing about what Casek read in a internet post 20 years earlier. Because Casek blindly accepted the words of some random name on the internet, backed by that random name’s homies whom he also told this story to. Hence your willingness to believe other blatant bullshit you read on the disinformation superhighway. Your “knowledge of Q” being exhibit A.  Do you still not get it?

His father. He's a famous author. Famously friends with HST. I'm tired of talking about this with you. 

I also have extensive knowledge on Jihadi cells in the US. Does that make me a Jihadi? About six years ago I decided that it would be 
wise to learn Russian. Does that make me a Russian? Do you understand anything I'm talking about? 

I don't think you could hold your own in a discussion about it. That is too bad because spy games are fascinating. 

11 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Another possibility is that Smart is actually telling the truth, and that this famed fiction storyteller, who’s known for creating shocking fiction, actually told him this fictitious story. And him, being young and naive, actually took this story teller’s words as gospel and spread it like a virus. Ever stop to think of that? 🤔

If it didn't get destroyed when the forum database got corrupted I believe he posted several pictures at the time we were shooting the shit about it. Pretty wild and special to see pictures that weren't available in any publication. The stories were neat, too. He told a few. I remembered because of how cool it was to talk to someone who had that experience. 

How strange of a person you are. 

5 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

Man, lotta pages since i last checked in, ha. Not going through all that. 

But the dropping of the possession charge on a nonsense technicality of “short barreled” is disappointing, to say the least.

Its the law. I told you guys a few days ago that the law had stipulations and since Kyle was over 15 he could legally carry that rfiel. 

Edited by lord_casek

10 hours ago, lord_casek said:

If it didn't get destroyed when the forum database got corrupted I believe he posted several pictures at the time we were shooting the shit about it. Pretty wild and special to see pictures that weren't available in any publication. The stories were neat, too. He told a few. I remembered because of how cool it was to talk to someone who had that experience. 

How strange of a person you are. 

He posted pics of HST shooting RPGs at people?

• LOL! 1