Kenosha and the crooked media. Rittenhouse might be fucked.

Dirty_habiT

26 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

I say this because you completely dodged the question. If the same exact scenario happened on January 6 with a left wing shooter, you’d be calling them a terrorist. You opinion on this case is strictly politically driven.

patriots don't typically attack their fellow man. No sense in talking hypotheticals in this regard. The reason nothing happened on Jan 6 except cop shooting the girl is because none of the people there were provoking violence except the left in an attempt to get something crazy to pop off. 

• Like 1
  • Trash 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

funny to hear this from you.  I've been making a grip of money posting on here destroying your well worn in leathery asshole that has to be softened with baseball glove oil.

Im sure Casek isn't struggling either. Smart folks typically are very successful.

HAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!!!

You’re tweaking on meth. You are incapable of destroying anyone. I’m the one who’s been shitting all over you. Keep sucking on that crank pipe, you delusional fuck. 🤣

A3D7E32F-7B8B-49C8-8FE1-4238443AB5B3.jpeg

Youre going to be late for your napkin packer job at McDonald's if you keep getting distracted by 12oz. 

I don't do drugs so it's funny for you to keep acting like you know something. Not surprising because it falls in line with who you are on this site. 

a meme that nobody takes seriously at all. No point in trying to posture as intelligent and in the know for you. You're incapable. 

• Trash 1

5 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

patriots don't typically attack their fellow man. No sense in talking hypotheticals in this regard. The reason nothing happened on Jan 6 except cop shooting the girl is because none of the people there were provoking violence except the left in an attempt to get something crazy to pop off. 

This guy can’t be serious!!!

“Patriots”? “Don’t shoot their fellow man” “leftists at the Jan 6 riot” “nothing happened other than that one Qtard getting shot” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can’t tell if this dipshit is trolling or deadass. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

10 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

This guy can’t be serious!!!

“Patriots”? “Don’t shoot their fellow man” “leftists at the Jan 6 riot” “nothing happened other than that one Qtard getting shot” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can’t tell if this dipshit is trolling or deadass. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

you can't tell if someone is fucking with you because you're a retard. 

• Trash 1
  • Truth 1

23 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Lol you contradicted the first sentence in this in the same paragraph. No one wants to answer that question bc then you have to admit complete bias. You know your people murdered cops that day right? Cmon.

• Truth 1

54 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

Lol you contradicted the first sentence in this in the same paragraph. No one wants to answer that question bc then you have to admit complete bias. You know your people murdered cops that day right? Cmon.

police didn't die that day. It was a psyop. Pull the info on the dead cop from a trustworthy source. They said he was beaten with fire extinguishers yet there are no witnesses and no indictments.  A nothing burger meant to make it sound like there was a riot at the capital. 

• Trash 1

1 hour ago, Dark_Knight said:

Only one cop died and it was the day after. He had a stroke. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brian-sicknick-capitol-riot-died-natural-causes/

If you'd like to talk about cop killing we can talk about the Portland Courthouse....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Also, miss me with that “working man”

bullshit. I doubt there’s a single person in here who doesn’t already assume as fact that you’re old money .

White “libertarian” from Tennessee, C’mon, Casek. Tell me your family ain’t OG plantation rich.

I'm old money? From Tennessee?  

Nah. Sometimes I wish it were that way, but I'm much more satisfied earning what I have. I was a farm boy growing up, DAO. 
Christmas was never extravagant and I never got a Mercedes or anything cool like that for a birthday. 

I'm shocked that anyone thinks I'm some kind of wealthy elite or the descendant of a wealthy elite. 

What is it? The way I speak? Do you feel like I look down on you for some reason? I don't. You get the same opportunity with me
that everyone else does. 

That makes me sad, man. It definitely makes me feel like you feel like I look down on you. I apologize if you feel that way. 

• Props 1

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

police didn't die that day. It was a psyop. Pull the info on the dead cop from a trustworthy source. They said he was beaten with fire extinguishers yet there are no witnesses and no indictments.  A nothing burger meant to make it sound like there was a riot at the capital. 

He died from being sprayed with bear mace , you uninformed, disinformed, fake news watching retard. Him and others were also beaten with everything from fire extinguishers to blue line flag poles. The irony of you dioshits attacking pigs with flag poles carrying blue line flags was fucking hilarious. 🤣

1 hour ago, Dark_Knight said:

A psyop lol dude i like you but you’re delusional when it comes to politics. Still waiting for someone to answer my hypothetical.

That was definitely a psychological operation. We're all living through the biggest psyop every conducted. 
No one is going to answer your hypothetical. Howbowdat?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

He died from being sprayed with bear mace , you uninformed, disinformed, fake news watching retard. Him and others were also beaten with everything from fire extinguishers to blue line flag poles. The irony of you dioshits attacking pigs with flag poles carrying blue line flags was fucking hilarious. 🤣

He died of a stroke. He went home the night of the 6th and died the next day. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Also LMAO at what popped up while I was trying to @ you. 😆

6C868DA0-5CC0-4FED-A474-47D1AC3B0AEE.jpeg

I have a feeling I know who that is. That person works for a major news org and I have their texts where they proclaim their hate for "niggers". 
I might pull those out. Gonna go confirm that those accounts are who I think they are first.....

*If I do find out that person is responsible (I know you stalk me) I will do what I was trained to do and remove your comfortable life from you. 

Thank you, DAO. I had no idea. DHabz found a fake me not long ago, too. 

Edited by lord_casek

Lol at Rosenbaum dying how he lived. Trying to touch an unwilling minor. 

Also funny how you guys are all acab but then you're like "a cOp WaS kilLED."

disingenuous trying to play both sides to fit whatever narrative is convenient. 

no cop died of an attack at the capital and saying that proves it is you that is watching fake news. Dunno how you missed it. Even your fake news org isn't trying to hide it. 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/19/politics/brian-sicknick-death-us-capitol-riot/index.html

• Trash 1
  • Truth 1