Kenosha and the crooked media. Rittenhouse might be fucked.

Dirty_habiT

3 hours ago, lord_casek said:

“Anarchist" isn't scary. It's the Marxist bullshit from groups like Antifa that is scary. 
It should scare the shit out of people that a group that call themselves antifascists act like fascists

and the MSM covers for them. 

Edited 3 hours ago by lord_casek

Y’all think you’re immune to MSM narratives but you certainly are not. Communism is a boogey man. Communism is generally pushed by pipsqueak hipsters who couldn’t fight their way out of a paper bag. 

The history of far right groups in the PNW is why there’s such an antifascist presence up there. Equal and opposite reactions, and all that.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
36 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

Y’all think you’re immune to MSM narratives but you certainly are not. Communism is a boogey man. Communism is generally pushed by pipsqueak hipsters who couldn’t fight their way out of a paper bag. 

The history of far right groups in the PNW is why there’s such an antifascist presence up there. Equal and opposite reactions, and all that.

Isn't there a statue of Lenin in Portland? 

It definitely isn't. The progressive left fully embraces communist ideologies. 

No, I'm not immune to it. I'm a little more measured these days with response to something
because I know I'm not immune to it. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lord_casek said:

Kyle could have shot him, but he didn't present deadly threat. 

He tried, but could not…

“Rittenhouse testified at trial that he fired at Freeland in self-defense but missed.”

"I thought if I were to be knocked out, he would have stomped my face in if I didn't fire," Rittenhouse told the jury.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-identity-of-mysterious-jump-kick-man-revealed

Edited by LUGR
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, LUGR said:

He tried, but could not…

“Rittenhouse testified at trial that he fired at Freeland in self-defense but missed.”

"I thought if I were to be knocked out, he would have stomped my face in if I didn't fire," Rittenhouse told the jury.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-identity-of-mysterious-jump-kick-man-revealed

I mistook him for the guy standing next to Richie. My mistake. 

9 hours ago, lord_casek said:

Or I've just forgotten? When it becomes "event" after "event" some of them get mixed up and some of them get dumped. 

Fair enough, haha. An option i overlooked. 

9 hours ago, lord_casek said:

I'm coming up blank. Remind me of one or two. 

Being honest with you and myself, I probably did know about one or two and have forgotten.

I mean obviously Charlottesville is at the top of my mind.. the PBs attacked that guy filming them outside of CHAZ (they’ve attacked other journalists/reporters as well), at this point Proud Boys pretty much solely exist to fight antifa (and vice versa in many cases), there were some antifascists stabbed in Berkeley years ago, the numerous protestors run over.. 

I forget where i saw it, and it’ll probably be chalked up as fake news or whatever, but there have been hundreds of killings by “far right” people, or groups, and only 1 death tied to antifascist groups since the like mid 1990s. 

edit: this is all off the top of my head. I’d have to start googling of cited examples, but will if you would like. Most Proud Boy videos result in them charging antifascists for one reason or another. 

I also know that antifascist groups have attacked people as well, i’m not denying that. But from what i’ve seen through the years the scales are far from even.

double edit: i know not every person that ran over a protestor was a far-right person, or whatever. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Msnbc is now banned from the court room lol. 

Good. Fuck them for doing that. Despite what i think of this situation the jurors should be left alone. Even if some of their politics are biased one way or the other, this case has been a fucking farce. I don’t think this kid should walk, but i don’t think that’s the fault of the jurors. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

Fair enough, haha. An option i overlooked. 

I mean obviously Charlottesville is at the top of my mind.. the PBs attacked that guy filming them outside of CHAZ (they’ve attacked other journalists/reporters as well), at this point Proud Boys pretty much solely exist to fight antifa (and vice versa in many cases), there were some antifascists stabbed in Berkeley years ago, the numerous protestors run over.. 

I forget where i saw it, and it’ll probably be chalked up as fake news or whatever, but there have been hundreds of killings by “far right” people, or groups, and only 1 death tied to antifascist groups since the like mid 1990s. 

edit: this is all off the top of my head. I’d have to start googling of cited examples, but will if you would like. Most Proud Boy videos result in them charging antifascists for one reason or another. 

I also know that antifascist groups have attacked people as well, i’m not denying that. But from what i’ve seen through the years the scales are far from even.

double edit: i know not every person that ran over a protestor was a far-right person, or whatever. 

I didn't know you were going back that far. Okay, one lady in Charlottesville. CHAZ attack by PBs that lead to a death? 

I remember Berkeley, but I only remember Antifa professor with the bike lock. 

Protesters being run over - only remember those who attacked cars getting run over (besides Heather, of course)

Antifa have killed a shit ton of people, my guy. 33 killed in George Floyd riots alone. 

They unloaded their long guns at that car with two teens that went joyriding in CHAZ/CHOP, along with numerous rapes, shootings, and stabbings inside CHAZ. 

There were also the attempted murders at Portland Fed Courthouse, the Seattle PD got attacked pretty hard, etc. 

Thank you for reminding me, though. I had forgotten about a couple. 

• Props 1

Funny to suggest the lawless were behaving themselves.  Saw tons of videos of mortar shell fireworks being thrown into crowds of police. 

Antifa isn't some nice group infiltrated by provocateurs.  It's a bunch of dope heads that have low paying jobs (no skills) or are borderline homeless (living with six roommates). Cowards that attack only when wearing a mask.

I guanrantee nobody with conservative values have participated in looting or burning.   Antifa are faggot scum bags that aren't actually against fascism. And fuck anyone that sympathizes with cached out pussies. 

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Funny to suggest the lawless were behaving themselves.  Saw tons of videos of mortar shell fireworks being thrown into crowds of police. 

Antifa isn't some nice group infiltrated by provocateurs.  It's a bunch of dope heads that have low paying jobs (no skills) or are borderline homeless (living with six roommates). Cowards that attack only when wearing a mask.

I guanrantee nobody with conservative values have participated in looting or burning.   Antifa are faggot scum bags that aren't actually against fascism. And fuck anyone that sympathizes with cached out pussies. 

No doubt they're bad. I forgot about the cops and feds injured by lasers, fireworks, IEDs, etc. in Portland alone. Not to mention blocking the doors and trying to set the courthouse on fire with people inside. 

I'm still on the fence about whether it was a failure of President Trump to not call in National Guard on some of those hotspots and just end the bullshit or whether it was right to respect States Rights and let the people see where the failures in their local governments lie. 

2 hours ago, lord_casek said:

I didn't know you were going back that far. Okay, one lady in Charlottesville. CHAZ attack by PBs that lead to a death? 

Those were just off the top of my head of specific far-right/right vs far left/left violence. Not specific to deaths. 

I remember Berkeley, but I only remember Antifa professor with the bike lock. 

Like 5 antifascists got stabbed by a neo-Nazi if i recall. I remember the professor thing as well. 

Protesters being run over - only remember those who attacked cars getting run over (besides Heather, of course)

Antifa have killed a shit ton of people, my guy. 33 killed in George Floyd riots alone. 

Uhh, news to me.. When and where? Y’all love placing any and all violence on “antifa”.  

They unloaded their long guns at that car with two teens that went joyriding in CHAZ/CHOP, along with numerous rapes, shootings, and stabbings inside CHAZ. 

Dude, come on.. you claim you followed this shit and then state shit like this. If you’re simply referring to all all groups that claim to be anti-fascist as “Antifa” you’re not being honest. It’s like calling Proud Boys the same as Hammer Skins, or Patriot Front, or whatever other dumb shit. 

1.) It is unknown who the shooter of those 2 teens was. However, it is speculated that it was a member of the John Brown Gun Club, not “Antifa”. JBGC showed up after 2 other shootings that happened in CHAZ for “security” purposes. I have laid out much of the information about CHAZ and these situations throughout this forum.

2.) Numerous rapes and stabbings are news to me. Feel free to share links.

However, lets be clear about the people who would be in CHAZ at night time. The protestors camping there.. then the homeless folks, addicts, general opportunity seeking criminals, and gang members providing drugs were why there was increased violence among the inhabitants. It was a MUCH different crowd at night. The more time went on, the worse it got. Volunteer medics stopped coming, protestors stopped coming, it’s when everything crumbled. 

This wasn’t simply an “antifa” camp out. There was a lot of factors, a lot of people capitalizing on the opportunity and free real estate. 

There were also the attempted murders at Portland Fed Courthouse, the Seattle PD got attacked pretty hard, etc. 

Seattle PD was very violent, and often attacked protestors unprovoked. I know because i was there, i’m not getting this from my favorite news source. I saw it with my own eyes. It was a show of force. The police were in charge of that block the entire time they were there. 

They’re also IN RIOT GEAR, meanwhile shooting some dude in the fucking eye with a “less lethal round”, causing blindness and maiming people. So i’m not to concerned that their shield or helmet got a scuff mark from a water bottle or something. 

Thank you for reminding me, though. I had forgotten about a couple. 

Again, this was just off the top of my head. Plenty of footage of Proud Boys beating people up, pulling guns, ect..

That guy in LA that stabbed the woman that was trying to help him..

• Truth 1

Funny to suggest the lawless were behaving themselves.

Who suggested that? 

Saw tons of videos of mortar shell fireworks being thrown into crowds of police. 

Yup, also saw the police shoot dozens of “fireworks” themselves, but they’re called blast balls, and far more dangerous being propelled by a gun. 

Antifa isn't some nice group infiltrated by provocateurs. It's a bunch of dope heads that have low paying jobs (no skills) or are borderline homeless (living with six roommates). Cowards that attack only when wearing a mask.

You result to name calling and speculation because you’re arguments are uninformed (edit: i’ll say misinformed, not uninformed) and ill thought out. 

I guanrantee nobody with conservative values have participated in looting or burning.  

6329A91E-0655-4641-8D36-553CB4F6EAD3.thumb.jpeg.aa3b902bfc2e5ff3566dd8815afb43c2.jpeg

Antifa are faggot scum bags that aren't actually against fascism. And fuck anyone that sympathizes with cached out pussies. 

Good talk. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

On 11/17/2021 at 4:40 PM, Dirty_habiT said:

https://starfirecodes.substack.com/p/bricks-in-kenosha-again-pay-no-attention

The brick wizard made a visit to kenosha today.  Gearing up for those peaceful protests later on after Kyle's set free.

you guys are so bad at this that you're recycling pics from last year's conspiracy theories. even the kenosha police don't know what you're talking about 

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-165497236169

82241D9C-7C75-4E12-B55B-8CB8915A91B6.jpeg

• LOL! 1