Kenosha and the crooked media. Rittenhouse might be fucked.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
48 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Let's also not forget about the black kid that shot up his school and the media conveniently sand piled recently. I don't think everyone is wrapped around that case's racism. Of course what he did is probably justified due to all of his many years spent with lack of privilege. Lolol. 

You never cease to amaze me at the levels of absolute retard-ary you can achieve. 

1.) He didn’t shoot up his school like it was Columbine, he was in a fight and pulled a gun. Not justified, but be clear with your words. Have some integrity. 

2.) What’s the racism here? 

3.) I don’t know about being “sand piled”, but this story is easily found. Maybe question your go to sources for information. 

..Like jesus christ dude. You are the conservative equivalent of the leftists you constantly try to slam.

Grow up for your Jesus’s sake. You’re making him cry. 

• Truth 2

Multiple people injured in shooting. I don't think it was over penetration of a fifty cal. No racism yet but the same media that painted rittenhouse as racist conveniently didn't say much of anything about timkis or simkis. Also simpness or whatever his name is got out of jail very quickly on some light charges. 

Kyle's case is racist. Against white people.  That's why break loot murder has mobilized. Their whole org survives on perpetuating the idea that racism exists. 

I still find it amazing the number of people (should be zero) that will stand up for kid fuckers on this forum.

y'all racist because the only reason Kyle ain't your hero is because he ain't Nicaraguan.

2 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I still find it amazing the number of people (should be zero) that will stand up for kid fuckers on this forum.

1.) suck my whole fucking ass with this shit bub

2.) Kyle Rittenhouse didnt know anything about these individuals, so he got lucky that one dude had pedo charges, doesnt change what led him to that situation. 

There was probably some dude in the twin towers that was a pedo as well. Let’s praise them as heroes becUse they got lucky, haha.. fucking dipshit. 

y'all racist because the only reason Kyle ain't your hero is because he ain't Nicaraguan.

You’re a clown. 

3 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Kyle's case is racist. Against white people.  That's why break loot murder has mobilized. Their whole org survives on perpetuating the idea that racism exists. 

¿¿ so is "the left" a whiny bunch of crybabies who just got owned or an all powerful group cancelling everything with the power of "that's racist" ??? 

• LOL! 1

11 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Multiple people injured in shooting. I don't think it was over penetration of a fifty cal. No racism yet but the same media that painted rittenhouse as racist conveniently didn't say much of anything about timkis or simkis. Also simpness or whatever his name is got out of jail very quickly on some light charges. 

30B185A3-DB4F-46B4-BDA6-E7B61E96FEAA.png

• LOL! 3

Most self defense kills don't have the coverage this had. My guess is 99% of women in prison for killing their partners are exactly where they should be, having not killed in self defense of deadly force. 

The deadly force part is key. And in this case it was easily proven with the video evidence. 

Most self defense kills don't have the coverage this had. My guess is 99% of women in prison for killing their partners are exactly where they should be, having not killed in self defense of deadly force. 

The deadly force part is key. And in this case it was easily proven with the video evidence. 

Agree with the first line. Can’t speak for that 99% speculation since it’s impossible to know if any of these ladies were in active self defense or not. Would put money on said 99% having solid measure to fight back though at some point or another and it didn’t end with them getting off 100% completely lol. 

• Like 1