Kenosha and the crooked media. Rittenhouse might be fucked.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Remember when the fake news got Drenched Anus to believe that rittenhouse chased someone down to shoot them. 

Then Drenched Anus told people opposing his opinion that was handed to him that they were qtards. 

Sucks to suck when the guys you call stupid are actually way smarter than you.  Probably not responding because your packing napkins at McDonald's. 

6 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

Those were just off the top of my head of specific far-right/right vs far left/left violence. Not specific to deaths. 

Like 5 antifascists got stabbed by a neo-Nazi if i recall. I remember the professor thing as well. 

Uhh, news to me.. When and where? Y’all love placing any and all violence on “antifa”.  

Dude, come on.. you claim you followed this shit and then state shit like this. If you’re simply referring to all all groups that claim to be anti-fascist as “Antifa” you’re not being honest. It’s like calling Proud Boys the same as Hammer Skins, or Patriot Front, or whatever other dumb shit. 

1.) It is unknown who the shooter of those 2 teens was. However, it is speculated that it was a member of the John Brown Gun Club, not “Antifa”. JBGC showed up after 2 other shootings that happened in CHAZ for “security” purposes. I have laid out much of the information about CHAZ and these situations throughout this forum.

2.) Numerous rapes and stabbings are news to me. Feel free to share links.

However, lets be clear about the people who would be in CHAZ at night time. The protestors camping there.. then the homeless folks, addicts, general opportunity seeking criminals, and gang members providing drugs were why there was increased violence among the inhabitants. It was a MUCH different crowd at night. The more time went on, the worse it got. Volunteer medics stopped coming, protestors stopped coming, it’s when everything crumbled. 

This wasn’t simply an “antifa” camp out. There was a lot of factors, a lot of people capitalizing on the opportunity and free real estate. 

Seattle PD was very violent, and often attacked protestors unprovoked. I know because i was there, i’m not getting this from my favorite news source. I saw it with my own eyes. It was a show of force. The police were in charge of that block the entire time they were there. 

They’re also IN RIOT GEAR, meanwhile shooting some dude in the fucking eye with a “less lethal round”, causing blindness and maiming people. So i’m not to concerned that their shield or helmet got a scuff mark from a water bottle or something. 

Again, this was just off the top of my head. Plenty of footage of Proud Boys beating people up, pulling guns, ect..

That guy in LA that stabbed the woman that was trying to help him..

Rose City Antifa and John Brown Gun Club unloaded their long barrel rifles into a car containing two teen boys who stole a car and were joyriding. 
They went into the CHAZ/CHOP self-declared "no-go zone" and paid with their lives. The members of JBGC stuck around to clean up evidence by picking
up spent brass around the crime scene. 

JBGC is Antifa. 

Edited by lord_casek
  • LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, metronome said:

Quite the country you guys have there. 

Doing great, everything’s great. 

I’m going to make an American flag that has 50 Punisher skulls instead of stars and become the next billionaire off all these grown ass fat slobs who haven’t thrown a punch since middle school rambling on about guns and how hard this 17 year old boy gets them. 

• Truth 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 4