Kenosha and the crooked media. Rittenhouse might be fucked.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Imagine an atmosphere so statist that "crossed state lines" (with a tone of outrage) is a repeated mantra. A collective justification, regardless of actual guilt. Bias needs little reassurance. Slaves don't like master, slaves protest their masters brutality, but slaves also love the order brought by the unspoken rule: master is the only one allowed to defend themselves. Regardless if master actually gave us that rule, someone crossed an imaginary line, in our collective imagination, and he has to pay for that. Imagine that shit.

You must not be paying attention to anything that is happening around you then Abrasive. It's clear that there's a ton of anti white shit going on. 

If you don't believe so or you're an apologist then you are part of the problem and you will eventually have to change your views or just live in secrecy about what you think.

You guys tried turning this case into a race issue. It's not and I'll let you in on a clue... your race doesn't matter to me.  I don't give a shit about your race based movement. It really says a lot about a person when they're willing to participate in and support any organization that survives on racism.

The projection you put on others is that people are all associated with and following Q but really it is you controlled by the media you consume to believe anyone supporting certain key issues are trump tard "q anon".

The terms you guys use are the exact same terms being used by people like Maddow, stelter, cuomo, lemon, etc. 

existential threat

active shooter

white privilege

insurrection

sedition

etc etc

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

You must not be paying attention to anything that is happening around you then Abrasive.

I’m paying attention plenty, and like i said, the only people i generally see truly pushing an anti-white narrative are the self proclaimed racists.  

On the internet there’s a lot lot of people pushing a whole lot of dumb ass shit. 

Nobody in the real world gives a shit about that, except the racists.

It's clear that there's a ton of anti white shit going on. 

Like what?

If you don't believe so or you're an apologist then you are part of the problem and you will eventually have to change your views or just live in secrecy about what you think.

I don’t apologize for being white, and my views are pretty out in the open around here. 

You guys tried turning this case into a race issue.

Feel free to point out where i did that.

I don’t think this case was about race in regards to Rittenhouse and what he did.

It's not and I'll let you in on a clue... your race doesn't matter to me.  I don't give a shit about your race based movement. It really says a lot about a person when they're willing to participate in and support any organization that survives on racism.

I have never participated in a BLM event, i have never given support to a BLM organization.

What i have done is participate in anti-police brutality events. 

The projection you put on others is that people are all associated with and following Q but really it is you controlled by the media you consume to believe anyone supporting certain key issues are trump tard "q anon".

The terms you guys use are the exact same terms being used by people like Maddow, stelter, cuomo, lemon, etc. 

existential threat

active shooter

white privilege

insurrection

sedition

etc etc

Kettle, meet black. 

For the record, i have never watched any shows or segments from the people listed nor do i give a fuck about what those people have to say. Every one of them can eat my ass. 

I don’t watch television news, and i haven’t had cable in over a decade. If i hear anything they’ve said, it’s usually on podcasts and the vast majority of time those people are being critiqued for their dipshit, pre-written, spoon fed opinions. 

5 hours ago, Mercer said:

Imagine an atmosphere so statist that "crossed state lines" (with a tone of outrage) is a repeated mantra. A collective justification, regardless of actual guilt. Bias needs little reassurance. Slaves don't like master, slaves protest their masters brutality, but slaves also love the order brought by the unspoken rule: master is the only one allowed to defend themselves. Regardless if master actually gave us that rule, someone crossed an imaginary line, in our collective imagination, and he has to pay for that. Imagine that shit.

But it was state law that granted this kid his freedom. 

Fact of the matter is states have different laws, and carry varying degrees of guilt. Private, state, federal, no-state.. all these instances would carry varying outcomes and consequences. If there were no state agents in this situation, it would have ended much differently. It also would probably have not happened in the first place. 

Theoretically, i’m generally for removing imaginary lines. However, people clearly don’t agree to what standards and practices we should be living by, and it is often why the lines exist. It is why many people move to different states and regions of our current federation, including some of us here.

These lines are why you have property of land. Without these lines, you have no property of land, (this is a true anarchist tenet). Privatization of property creates smaller lines, more masters, and more rules to concern ourselves with. 

5 hours ago, Mercer said:

weird, intentional misreading of the "state lines" thing. many people are struggling to understand driving to a different state to point a rifle at protesters and use it on three of them. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

I'll waste enough time to reply just to say I'm not explaining it to you. You can figure it out. 

Most hilarious thing here is RIP Drenched Anus. Just defeated by being wrong. 

Remember when Kyle "crossed state lines with a gun". Lolololololol. Ass clowns.