Kenosha and the crooked media. Rittenhouse might be fucked.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
40 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.... which is why I said angry dad dude should have been wiser about his decisions around a person w/ a gun.

I guess I just expect too much intelligence out of normies at times.

Dude with the gun should have been more of a man and not went for his gun because the father of his lady’s kid was a nuisance.

He’s a coward.

• Truth 1

14 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

How many freedom haters here donated to the bail?  Lol. 

Bitch bai!  Lol

39F3A6B6-B57C-4160-A2DC-753ED53785B0.png

“George Floyd’s aunt told Alpha News that Cortez Rice was sent a cease and desist letter in 2020 to make him stop claiming to be Floyd’s nephew.

Rice is a BLM activist who has been in the media spotlight since Floyd’s death. Last year, both the Washington Post and New York Times reported that the activist was George Floyd’s nephew. He even appeared on a Florida TV news station claiming that Floyd was his uncle in April of this year.

He grabbed headlines again after he led a protest outside a Minneapolis judge’s home earlier this month. Shortly after his controversial protest gained significant public attention, he hosted a Facebook livestream where he contradicted the Post and NYT, saying that he is not a blood relative of George Floyd.

“I never ever said that,” he claimed on the stream. “I say [Floyd’s] like an uncle, my kids called him uncle, he always say ‘blood don’t make you family, loyalty does.’”

However, George Floyd’s aunt, Angela Harrelson, tells a different story: she said that Rice was sent a cease and desist letter last year to make him stop claiming to be a member of Floyd’s family, she told Alpha News in an email.”