Kenosha and the crooked media. Rittenhouse might be fucked.

Dirty_habiT

19 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

Doing great, everything’s great. 

I’m going to make an American flag that has 50 Punisher skulls instead of stars and become the next billionaire off all these grown ass fat slobs who haven’t thrown a punch since middle school rambling on about guns and how hard this 17 year old boy gets them. 

1) do patches and stickers too

2) ?

3) profit

https://popula.com/2019/02/24/about-face/

• Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
17 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

What I learned from this is anyone who walks around with a gun is a giant pussy. But probably shouldn’t attack that pussy Bc they’re going to be a giant gaping pussy and shoot you instead of fight if you do. 

saw this response to a similar statement last night..

"I don't understand why so many people are upset by the outcome

>US citizens are allowed to travel freely
>US citizens are allowed to protest
>US citizens are allowed to own and wield firearms
>US citizens are allowed to defend themselves with deadly force

You, as a US citizen, are allowed to cross state lines and participate in a protest, armed with a deadly weapon, and you are allowed to kill people if they try to kill you.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this outcome , but isn't it great, now apparently this whole situation was about personal freedoms instead of police brutality.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

1 hour ago, Dark_Knight said:

Dude is allowed to be a giant fat pussy who can’t stand on his own two feet without a gun. Dude does have that right. Still a gigantic boy pussy tho

i stand by the fact he shouldn't have been there armed , but at this point it's all retroactive hypothetical situations regarding kyle.

my question personally is how this event shapes things moving forward in wisconsin  especially in the surrounding counties , along with them weirdo folks in madison who can't decide what they are angry at week to week.

how will this set precedent for protests  , counter protests  , prevention of riots , handling of riots , civilian defense of home and property , etc.. cause it's cold outside and also deer season and there's a lot and i mean a lot of people roaming around with rifles right now in transit

Edited by MOOGLE?

1 hour ago, MOOGLE? said:

i stand by the fact he shouldn't have been there armed , but at this point it's all retroactive hypothetical situations regarding kyle.

my question personally is how this event shapes things moving forward in wisconsin  especially in the surrounding counties , along with them weirdo folks in madison who can't decide what they are angry at week to week.

how will this set precedent for protests  , counter protests  , prevention of riots , handling of riots , civilian defense of home and property , etc.. cause it's cold outside and also deer season and there's a lot and i mean a lot of people roaming around with rifles right now in transit

I wouldn't worry about hunters. 

I'd hope police start handling riots, but civilians will now feel even more empowered to protect their property. 
Armed protests. Armed counter protesters. Count on it. 

30 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

We will protect you if you tell us where you live. Kyle will protect you. 

i dipped out last time cause somebody with weird parasocial conceptions of semi anonymous posters kept spamming a halloween picture , causing irl complications...

but alas that was then so fuck it.

https://www.wpr.org/sheboygan-police-shot-killed-32-year-old-black-man

was also there for the waukesha one , but i happened to be in that area for entirely different reasons.

media depictions vs reality of both events are interesting to say the least.

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@Dark_KnightIm not sure if you’re trolling this pudding boy or not, but I’m gonna be honest: my fist fighting days are long behind me. I’m busting caps if the situation warrants it. My hands are too valuable to risk being injured in some insane feat of machismo. 

buck gang oner

yeah but I’m assuming you are approaching middle age. So that is understandable. And also assuming you don’t go places looking for conflict.

• Truth 1

19 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

yeah but I’m assuming you are approaching middle age. So that is understandable. And also assuming you don’t go places looking for conflict.

lol I was approaching middle age years ago. Now I’m approaching bad back and neck pain if I take too long of a nap!

• LOL! 4

Something something if Kyle had been black .... blah blah blah. 

That's how the lefty orgs are trying to turn this racist anyway. 

He didn't shoot any black people. 
he didn't use any slurs. 

Hhmmmmm I know!  He's not black. 

queue joe Biden meme if you don't go to jail you ain't black. 

Let's also not forget about the black kid that shot up his school and the media conveniently sand piled recently. I don't think everyone is wrapped around that case's racism. Of course what he did is probably justified due to all of his many years spent with lack of privilege. Lolol. 

• Like 1