Kenosha and the crooked media. Rittenhouse might be fucked.

Dirty_habiT

This is the big guns clowning on dhabz?  Dark_knight tagged you in to do what?

Pinche payaso, you think you're clowning but only like two people support what your dumbass says. You're not a round head.

You must be really high on your cheap weed. Wait what mannnnn. That's like a conspiracy man. 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

In my mind - those bricks showing up, which I recall seeing media coverage during BLM movement of similar incidents…..those could definitely be a part of some operation designed to pit sides against one another.

The umbrella guy in the riots who I recall fucked up hella windows at autozone or something- suspect behavior for sure which may bring peaceful (ok semi peaceful) events to the brink

of riot.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

In my mind - those bricks showing up, which I recall seeing media coverage during BLM movement of similar incidents…..those could definitely be a part of some operation designed to pit sides against one another.

The umbrella guy in the riots who I recall fucked up hella windows at autozone or something- suspect behavior for sure which may bring peaceful (ok semi peaceful) events to the brink

of riot.

Yep. Getting us to fight each other keeps our eyes off of what they're doing. 

Umbrella Guy is a good example. Those people knew he wasn't from their neighborhood. 

I remember seeing a video a day after the riots and it was an old black woman. She was very upset. Crying, asking where she would shop 
now because they (rioters) had burned her neighborhood grocery store down. She said she couldn't afford to take a bus to the next closest store. 
Then there were the people who lost their dream. Bakeries, hair salons, etc. They worked their entire lives to open those businesses in their neighborhoods

only to have some bullshit come to town and fuck it all up. That isn't justice. For anyone. 

• Truth 3

2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

of riot.

Any sort of violent measures against persons or property gives the cops the “legal” green light to roll in with batons swinging. This tactic is old as fuck. The majority of the time it doesn’t matter once the initial stone is cast. They can just claim someone threw a water bottle or some shit and storm in.

I’ve seen this first hand. One moment everyone is standing around, the next moment cops are bum rushing the crowds, snatching people and firing blast balls. The charges almost never stick, because they’re bogus, and in the papers the next day you’ll see the vague report of crowd deterrence due to thrown rocks or “bottles”.

Don’t get me wrong, every now and then some dickhead throws a water bottle or something. It’s also always seems to be the 1 guy that nobody else seems to know.. the guy that shortly disappears from the crowd, never to be seen again. 

Also not saying that no activist has ever riled up the people around him to cast stones, but the pictures painted in the media are often only that narrative. Despite what side of the “legacy media” the report is coming from. 

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, lord_casek said:

Yep. Getting us to fight each other keeps our eyes off of what they're doing. 

Umbrella Guy is a good example. Those people knew he wasn't from their neighborhood. 

I remember seeing a video a day after the riots and it was an old black woman. She was very upset. Crying, asking where she would shop 
now because they (rioters) had burned her neighborhood grocery store down. She said she couldn't afford to take a bus to the next closest store. 
Then there were the people who lost their dream. Bakeries, hair salons, etc. They worked their entire lives to open those businesses in their neighborhoods

only to have some bullshit come to town and fuck it all up. That isn't justice. For anyone. 

Word - but in a systematic system it allows for the status quoue (sp?) to be maintained. Incite, have the community gut itself from inside out, over police, under educate…….

Fucked. 

Makes me think of RATM and our buddy Rage. I hope he is doing well, we should ping his thread and see if he is still raising hell.

Edited by fat ralphy
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1

6 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

Any sort of violent measures against persons or property gives the cops the “legal” green light to roll in with batons swinging. This tactic is old as fuck. The majority of the time it doesn’t matter once the initial stone is cast. They can just claim someone threw a water bottle or some shit and storm in.

I’ve seen this first hand. One moment everyone is standing around, the next moment cops are bum rushing the crowds, snatching people and firing blast balls. The charges almost never stick, because they’re bogus, and in the papers the next day you’ll see the vague report of crowd deterrence due to thrown rocks or “bottles”.

Don’t get me wrong, every now and then some dickhead throws a water bottle or something. It’s also always seems to be the 1 guy that nobody else seems to know.. the guy that shortly disappears from the crowd, never to be seen again. 

Also not saying that no activist has ever riled up the people around him to cast stones, but the pictures painted in the media are often only that narrative. Despite what side of the “legacy media” the report is coming from. 

And then there are Black Bloc who exist purely to fuck shit up. Most of those groups are so heavily infiltrated, though....you never really know. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

And then there are Black Bloc who exist purely to fuck shit up. Most of those groups are so heavily infiltrated, though....you never really know. 

“Black Bloc” is simply a tactic to make it hard to distinguish one individual from another for the purpose of countering surveillance.

A lot of the smashing, in my experiences, is generally done by random people. Activists and seasoned protestors know that smashing results in police crackdown. There are groups who strive for the smashing, i won’t deny that, but generally that’s not the goal of the majority.

Groups also certainly get infiltrated, like you said, and there’s always some dickhead who wants to smash or light something on fire. 

• Truth 1

44 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

“Black Bloc” is simply a tactic to make it hard to distinguish one individual from another for the purpose of countering surveillance.

A lot of the smashing, in my experiences, is generally done by random people. Activists and seasoned protestors know that smashing results in police crackdown. There are groups who strive for the smashing, i won’t deny that, but generally that’s not the goal of the majority.

Groups also certainly get infiltrated, like you said, and there’s always some dickhead who wants to smash or light something on fire. 

When I say "Black Bloc" in the context of what we're talking about I'm specifically talking about Antifa. 

I differentiate between the rioters and protesters. 

For a couple of years in a row I'd stay up late and watch the various livestreams, sometimes 5/6 at once
from various cities. I saw what took place in the day and what took place at night when protesters went home. 
Watched the Portland courthouse attacks every single night, the firebombings, shootouts in Atlanta on Regg Inkognito's channel, etc. 

Edited by lord_casek
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MOOGLE? said:

@abrasivesaint black bloc in Berkeley California along with BAMN and that one communist bookstore . 

They stay fighting with proud boys and other anti communist groups to the point it's just a scheduled slap fight match.

By Any Means is dangerous as fuck. 

The Commie bookstore in Portland where Rose City hangs out? 

The one in Berkeley revolution books . 

That place got my attention due to a childhood friend somehow getting sucked into it around 2012-2014 , he's full blown militant left with borderline personality disorder so shits fucked for him.

BAMN got kinda quiet after the Yvonne (Yvette) Felarca ordeal and Shanta driver being publicly batshit.

I think they did show up in some fashion during the wi spa protest thing.

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

Despite the narratives, members of the “right” at these protests, riots, ect.. have killed and hurt far more people, but Anarchist is a scary word. 

Idk how many times we have to tell you that any one who kills unjustly on the right is a psyop. Cmon dude use your brain.

• Truth 1

41 minutes ago, MOOGLE? said:

The one in Berkeley revolution books . 

That place got my attention due to a childhood friend somehow getting sucked into it around 2012-2014 , he's full blown militant left with borderline personality disorder so shits fucked for him.

BAMN got kinda quiet after the Yvonne (Yvette) Felarca ordeal and Shanta driver being publicly batshit.

I think they did show up in some fashion during the wi spa protest thing.

Oh! 

That is a shame about your friend. I think that those groups prey on people with mental health issues. 
They seem to stick them out on the frontlines when they want trouble to go down. 

Yvette! Oh man! Fuck that bitch! If they had prettier bitches they'd be more popular, but I think it might be mandatory for all
revcomm chicks to be ugly af. 

36 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

Despite the narratives, members of the “right” at these protests, riots, ect.. have killed and hurt far more people, but Anarchist is a scary word. 

I haven't seen that. 

"Anarchist" isn't scary. It's the Marxist bullshit from groups like Antifa that is scary. 
It should scare the shit out of people that a group that call themselves antifascists act like fascists

and the MSM covers for them. 

Edited by lord_casek

21 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

Idk how many times we have to tell you that any one who kills unjustly on the right is a psyop. Cmon dude use your brain.

Lol. You think they conduct it on one side? They're fucking with all of us, my guy. They push both sides against 
each other to hurt all of us collectively. That is their game. 

The same people that push Proud Boys to go fight Antifa are pushing Antifa to go fight Proud Boys. They've all been
infiltrated all the way up to leadership. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

@lord_casek  groups like that have been doing recruitment in California for a minute.

Even in my hometown San Bernardino when I was briefly in a band that eventually became the aggrolites , there was a subtle  communist pull disguised as progressivism , anti establishmentarianism , second wave 90s feminism . 

I at least appreciated the blatant anarcho culture for being at least honest , but whenever I was at the barn selling weed there was always some creepy hippyish older people at punk shows handing out propaganda pamphlets.

Sometimes I'd even roll up with sharp friends to Barstow just to fight skinheads ,but eventually a lot of the sharp and antifascist friends started getting more and more militant along with violent to the point I actually preferred to be around tagbangers when selling and being an overall dumbass 17 year old...lol oddly enough I discovered 12oz a couple months later pre forum layout.

7 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

Then you’re either not paying attention or you’re choosing not to see it.

Or I've just forgotten? When it becomes "event" after "event" some of them get mixed up and some of them get dumped. 
I'm coming up blank. Remind me of one or two. 

Being honest with you and myself, I probably did know about one or two and have forgotten.

Edited by lord_casek