What did you ACCOMPLISH?

Dirty_habiT

So I pretty much have drafted the laws to the Game of 911 if they wish to deal with Me as "Death incarnate" due to my pleads to prevent this going ignored.

As other than my Mother and Brother (both whom are equally, if not more adept at defending themselves in this simulation as I am) and 12oz as my online refuge, have nothing I care about beyond humiliating those who tried to fuck my life up as they had a laugh about it.

The tables have turned on the "MOney changers" as MO has changed from the locing benevolent altruist with hope for these idiots only for fhem to prove they are not deserving such giving from me that it makes me vunerable.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The ultimate multipliers come from direct hits to people speaking in foriegn dialects in public, and the 1000x bonus for each hit made to a needle using junkie multiplied by the factor of how many needles they have used to inject drugs over the past 10 years.

This would be the equivalent to hitting the jackpot as the simulation Smash TV like announcer screams "He is taking out the trash as he cleans up the junk from society" for the audience watching at home cheering on Me to prevail as the Hero

In case anyone wonders why white people give me the most points as a standard, it is because I am that embarrassed to share any heritage with these idiots who have effectively allowed all the problems in society to fester to the point it has turned into a dystopian, money controlled wasteland. So as my way of saying sorry to others for how these fools have created the 1|99 wealth disparity, I have those NPCs whom appear closest to me in appearance as the ones' I get most rewards for removing from the game.

I suggest to others in the states to try out playing the game when they next go out in public. It is super entertaining.

As for any Australians thinking of playing, understand that given I made up the game, I am the Creator and thus "God" of the game, and you can't kill God or you, the game and everything you ever claimed to "love" or have any attachment to will also cease to exist. As that is how I pull my hand of 21 and a Joker/wildcard hybrid which means you can't escape Death, as I walk amongst you.

I have these sturdy pipes and want to build handheld "canons" or "launchers" for the show.

1687517499947.thumb.jpg.467c9a1104872557039d40a03e8d37b5.jpg

I have it all planned out in my head, and I have other things I will be using to make them look legit. Here is an idea of stuff I'm thinking.  . . .

1687517642105.thumb.jpg.201ba7e18dc52569fa3763d5e2a00be2.jpg

Edited by T4M*
  • Like 2

I'm also finishing up the "STAGE" for the fireworks.  No burnt concrete for me. . . .

1687518242659.jpg

1687518588215.thumb.jpg.d3eb5dd3acd6a92cd72db58e0fa48187.jpg

I put the borders so that the cakes don't tip over. Have to add more and raise them....

1687518461193.thumb.jpg.4964ad4f5f116e8fbd3660087d0e3146.jpg

Edited by T4M*
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, T4M* said:

I'm also finishing up the "STAGE" for the fireworks.  No burnt concrete for me. . . .

1687518242659.jpg

1687518588215.thumb.jpg.d3eb5dd3acd6a92cd72db58e0fa48187.jpg

I put the borders so that the cakes don't tip over. Have to add more and raise them....

1687518461193.thumb.jpg.4964ad4f5f116e8fbd3660087d0e3146.jpg

As a fellow woodsmith myself, I appreciate this "STAGE"' given it reminds me of my old guitar pedalboard I built myself not long after I got married in 2011.

I can't remember what happened with it, and my issue with it was that it was too heavy once it was loaded up with pedals, but it was a two tiered step board and was painted the same black as this stage, only with 2 red racing stripes down the middle.

The best part was using skills my Dad taught me when i was a kid watching him tint cars to minimise waste of product, which surprised my wife who doubted i knew what I was doing, and she was shocked when a finished product appeared before her eyes.

• Like 1

During my travels yesterday, I had to take a public dump and even after half a roll of toilet paper and three full flushes, it was still glowing gold stuck to the side of the toilet, so I dropped the lid and went to wash my hands as there was no brush and I was out of options.

Then I saw someone run into the booth as I was washing my hands smiling as I wanted to see if he could deal with my kids I dropped at the pool but they refused to swim as it is Winter here.

Let's just say, he took a couple seconds to think about before he came running out chasing a new stall, and I walked away laughing at what I just witnessed as I used my superpowers to view the scene from his perspective and processed his "I need to shit so bad, can I go here? Nah Fuck this" thought process in real time before I returned to my own head and washed my hands clean of the scene before fleeing.

• Props 1

nothing other than be confused as to what my old ex meant by sending me this over snapchat via hyperlink .

580_1000.gif

if this is code for her hooking up with my friends sheltered ass girlfriend , im gonna be a bit mad and impressed at the same time cause my friend and ex hate eachother and i didn't know this until game night a minute back

Edited by MOOGLE?
oh and i platnium trophied horizon forbidden west on the hardest game mode today
  • LOL! 2

7 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

nothing other than be confused as to what my old ex meant by sending me this over snapchat via hyperlink .

580_1000.gif

if this is code for her hooking up with my friends sheltered ass girlfriend , im gonna be a bit mad and impressed at the same time cause my friend and ex hate eachother and i didn't know this until game night a minute back

I think your reading too much into it and your ex just wants to hump your desk.

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

In the last three weeks between zwift on an exercise bike, intermittent fasting, and general diet I have lost ten pounds. 10+ more to go.

Probably all that pipe you been layin has helped too!

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

Changed out my brake pads and rotors. Have never worked on cars before, so stoked to have gotten it done and saved $500.

I tried my hand at brakes on my 88 town car years ago. Got air bubbles in the lines some how and couldn't bleed it back out. Drove that dangermobile around for a few more months on brakes you had to pump like a bass pedal to make it stop. 

Today I helped take apart my in-laws dryer to find out why it was getting hot but not drying. Turns out the blower assembly was broken and free spinning in its housing. My FIL said he was just gonna order a replacement part. We all agreed fuck that dumb shit and my SIL told me to get in there with a wrench and really fuck shit up. So she ended up buying a new one and we helped her get it back to the house.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LUGR said:

Changed out my brake pads and rotors. Have never worked on cars before, so stoked to have gotten it done and saved $500.

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I tried my hand at brakes on my 88 town car years ago. Got air bubbles in the lines some how and couldn't bleed it back out. Drove that dangermobile around for a few more months on brakes you had to pump like a bass pedal to make it stop. 

Today I helped take apart my in-laws dryer to find out why it was getting hot but not drying. Turns out the blower assembly was broken and free spinning in its housing. My FIL said he was just gonna order a replacement part. We all agreed fuck that dumb shit and my SIL told me to get in there with a wrench and really fuck shit up. So she ended up buying a new one and we helped her get it back to the house.

I just did the pads and rotors, no calipers so didn’t have to mess with the lines. I assume your whip probably had drum brakes? The shop I took it in for a quote told me I had to replace the back calipers. I thought it sounded like bullshit and that’s what motivated me to dig into it. Sure enough, the calipers were fine. Definitely had some help from YouTube and friends who have more experience and the right tools. Seems to be working well.

• Props 2

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@LUGRshit. I don't really remember this was like 20+ years ago but I'm pretty sure they were all disc brakes. I'm pretty sure young dummy me just went for it with no YouTube for help and fucked some shit up.

Yeah, I don’t really know shit about brakes lol