The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

5 minutes ago, morton said:

I am over this"glizzy" term, has anyone ever said it IRL or is it entirely some tic TOC language?

I've never said it in real life. Youve inspired me to go try it out in the wild. I'm gonna practice in the mirror a little bit so it doesn't sound stupid when I say it out loud.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just now, mr.yuck said:

Hey @LUGR I was at the cook out with my cousins yesterday and I think we theoreticized a new kind of southern classic glizzy. It's ground breaking. I'll keep you in the loop while we work this one out in the lab.

Of for sure, keep me in the loop.

I’m going to mail you some exotics when my plug reups.

• Truth 1

On 4/13/2022 at 1:50 PM, Dark_Knight said:

@Corpseinarug and @SMdoubleXL

image.jpeg.8a788082dddc97c895e4d994f09eda24.jpeg

Are these legitimate? If so how much should they be going for? Never heard of the combo in gummies before, but figured you two have probably ran by them if they’re real.

I know nothing about this type of thing. Cannabis is new to me. I’ve only been smoking for about 5 yrs. And I’m a flower girl.  With occasional dabs. That’s his thing. I know nothing about it.  What I do and what I do know is how to produce large numbers of plants off of minimal plant stock. I know how to acclimate cannabis plants from tissue culture to vegetation. I’ve grown mushrooms at home.  Just a few times. Just a fun project. Nothing serious enough to even know which kind.  

• Like 2