The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

18 hours ago, where said:

breast milk is mostly lactose, but its great for the immune system 

5 hours ago, ndv said:

It's not me who's lactose, some body else.  But what you said is pretty much what told him, cause he wasn't sure himself. 

Just make sure to tell them not to drink more than a half glass cause that bubble gut and the farts are  intense...

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

My latest little mans was allergic to the breast milk and dairy allegedly lactose. Right outta the gate. Assuming it is indeed the same shit. 

What do you mean by was?  He realized he was sucking on a titty and muscled through it?  

• LOL! 1

I'm lactose intolerant, still eat dairy and just pay for it later. I'm good with icecream, but milk, or especially some forms of mozzarella let's just say you don't want to be with me for a long ride home. Even gotten legit fever and diarrhea which I would gladly endure for some of that soy milk up there.

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

I'm lactose intolerant, still eat dairy and just pay for it later. I'm good with icecream, but milk, or especially some forms of mozzarella let's just say you don't want to be with me for a long ride home. Even gotten legit fever and diarrhea which I would gladly endure for some of that soy milk up there.

But my question is, what happens if you put your mouth on this for a few seconds and consumed?  You gonna get up set?  What about a full glass?  I am sure you may get up set right?  

Screenshot_20220107-135309_Brave.jpg

On shoveling, could it be both neighborly but possibly impolite? Since you said busy body, would it add any humor if your neighbor was like, I see you have to leave by 5am so I cleared this for you ahead of time?

I've had the thought for a long time that clearing snow seems to be the one thing you can do at any time day/night and it appears generally acceptable to others.  Can only guess that's because plows run 24/7 and there are people who need to be able to get out of their house for various good reasons.  Still, that concept may not apply to clearing others snow without asking.

On the breast milk thing - definitely sampled when my kids were on the tit, enjoyable.

Pregnancy fetish been a thing for me. But thats a different story about finding some “reading materials” in my pops garage 20+ years ago….

Sidenote - been getting some proper sniz /nomilk.

• Props 2

8 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Is it neighborly to have your sidewalk shoveled by your busy body neighbor? 

is it still neighborly if it’s at 3 am 

under your bedroom window? And you get up at 4:15? 
im so bitter right now. 

fuck-just try the breast milk already @ndv

@KILZ FILLZtry the socks 

i meeeean. Nobody likes to shovel. Take the hook up and ride that no sleep, dawg. 

2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

On the breast milk thing - definitely sampled when my kids were on the tit, enjoyable.

Pregnancy fetish been a thing for me. But thats a different story about finding some “reading materials” in my pops garage 20+ years ago….

Sidenote - been getting some proper sniz /nomilk.

100% cannot help myself but to think silently of a good poke whenever I see a half way decent looking pregnant person. Not on no ferish shit either. It’s just automatic. Same with just about any woman. I got problems maybe. However it’s just a simple thought. Idfk. I think most dudes have it, no?? Perverts, 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1